Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37859 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy: I can't believe I missed this bit of your incredible post! Tut tut! Coogar, I'm disappointed!

oh please - you have been disappointing me since the last 3 months - i can't be heartbroken you are disappointed in me!

I've always held you in high esteem and respect. Especially as an Alpha male who stands his ground. So what's with this display of cowardice I see here from you?? undecided

efe, cut the crap! mr b and i have never met before! how would it sound if i knock his door to say his newly born is mine? who does that? there are other ways to kick a man that is down. tongue

You do know that what you've just churned out up there portrays you as a person who can't man up to his deeds?? So basically, you've got the guts to whip out your JT and do the nasty with Mr B's wife, and father a child with her...but you run 4-40 at the prospect of telling Mr B that he's raising up your "bastard" child??

man up my deeds? which manning up?
this is a secret affair - the husband was not meant to know - impregnating mrs b was never in the plan! if its about manning up, i should be poking mrs b on her matrimonial bed under the watchful eyes of her husband! there's nothing like manning up if i am boning another man's wife. using your logic, extramarital affair is cowardice altogether otherwise it should be made public!

You made the affairs of the B-family yours, the minute you decided to bed and breed with Mrs B!

shágging a woman does not have to result to breeding with her! she should have been cautious! the sole aim of having the affair in the first place was to seek pleasure - not raising a family! that she got preggers is a breach of our agreement - let her take care of her f@ckup!

Yeah, yeah, and I'm the queen of Sheba. Next! grin grin

queen amina describes you aptly! lmao
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
coogar:

oh please - you have been disappointing me since the last 3 months - i can't be heartbroken you are disappointed in me!

Good. Looks like we've finally got some common ground here. Disappointment! grin grin

coogar: efe, cut the crap! mr b and i have never met before! how would it sound if i knock his door to say his newly born is mine? who does that? there are other ways to kick a man that is down. tongue

Nothing crap about it. It's the right thing to do - especially as you've been more concerned with the child knowing it's true paternity. If the lady dilly-dallies with owning up to her misdeeds, then YOU as the er...MAN...should take the bull by the horns and do the right thing.

You've given me a crappy excuse for high-tailing. Pls, coogar - break it down to A, B, C level and explain to me why you shouldn't fight for your child. Your blood. The er... fruit of your loins!

**Desperately trying hard not to laugh here!!** grin grin

coogar: man up my deeds? which manning up?
this is a secret affair - the husband was not meant to know - impregnating mrs b was never in the plan! if its about manning up, i should be poking mrs b on her matrimonial bed under the watchful eyes of her husband! there's nothing like manning up if i am boning another man's wife. using your logic, extramarital affair is cowardice altogether otherwise it should be made public!

I think we've had this discussion about male contraceptives before. Why must you wait for the woman to take the first step? What stops you from putting a raincoat over it? And if you feel that having a raincoat dulls the er...sensation, then why not go for the snipe + contraceptive injection?? That way, you'll be doing humanity and the society a whole lot of good by firing blank shots!

And yes, extramarital affairs are acts of cowardice, otherwise why all the cloak-and-dagger secrecy??

coogar: shágging a woman does not have to result to breeding with her! she should have been cautious! the sole aim of having the affair in the first place was to seek pleasure - not raising a family! that she got preggers is a breach of our agreement - let her take care of her f@ckup!

Unwillingness to take responsibility for your adult actions, cowardice, irresponsibly allowing another man raise your child...what more??

That's the summary of what you've just typed up there.

coogar: queen amina describes you aptly! lmao

I seem to remember she was a warrior? and a good one at that?

Yep, I'll take that as a compliment - ta. grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
I've always held you in high esteem and respect

Are you referring to coogar?

why would you use such words for someone who despises you?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^ Does he now?? grin

@ Coogar:

"...More recent oral tradition has a series of lively stories about the queen, and these have found their way into popular culture. Among them were: Amina was a fierce warrior and loved fighting. As a child, her grandmother Marka, the favorite wife of her grandfather Sarkin Nohir, once caught her holding a dagger. Amina holding the dagger did not shock Martha, rather it was that Amina held it exactly as a warrior would. As an adult, she refused to marry like Elizabeth the First of England for the fear of losing power. She helped Zazzau (Zaria) become the center of trade and to gain more land. Her mother, Bakwa, died when Amina was 36 years old, leaving her to rule over Zaria. She was also said to have taken a lover from among the conquered people after each battle, and to have killed him in the morning following their night together..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina

I love this lady. I really do! cheesy
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Good. Looks like we've finally got some common ground here. Disappointment! grin grin

mutual feeling!

Nothing crap about it. It's the right thing to do - especially as you've been more concerned with the child knowing it's true paternity. If the lady dilly-dallies with owning up to her misdeeds, then YOU as the er...MAN...should take the bull by the horns and do the right thing.

i am in a contract with mrs b.....as far as i am concerned, mr b is irrelevant. mrs b is the sheisty one in 2 different contracts with me and mr b!

You've given me a crappy excuse for high-tailing. Pls, coogar - break it down to A, B, C level and explain to me why you shouldn't fight for your child. Your blood. The er... fruit of your loins!

there are other ways to fight for my child without being confrontational!

**Desperately trying hard not to laugh here!!** grin grin

don't choke on your cappuccino!

I think we've had this discussion about male contraceptives before. Why must you wait for the woman to take the first step? What stops you from putting a raincoat over it? And if you feel that having a raincoat dulls the er...sensation, then why not go for the snipe + contraceptive injection?? That way, you'll be doing humanity and the society a whole lot of good by firing blank shots!

putting a raincoat over it is not effective too - condoms do burst and a woman desperate to have a baby by me would have her way by all possible means! these days, women go after the used condoms and inseminate themselves!

And yes, extramarital affairs are acts of cowardice, otherwise why all the cloak-and-dagger secrecy??

now - you are talking!
if the deed was never to let the oblivious husband in the know from the onset then why should he know after shyte hits the fan?

Unwillingness to take responsibility for your adult actions, cowardice, irresponsibly allowing another man raise your child...what more??

this should be directed to the woman! she's the last line of defence! even if my swimmers manage to find their way into her - there are measures she could have made to prevent conception! even after conception, there are several measures she could have made before the baby is born! it's on her - not me! the baby is in her belly, not mine! i am not a supernatural being like efe - i have no control of what is not in my belly!

tpia@:

Are you referring to coogar?
why would you use such words for someone who despises you?

awwwwwww - tpia@ is jealous i'm in love with efe!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Does he now?? grin

yes, he does.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
tpia@:

yes, he does.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
coogar:

Snip...

i am in a contract with mrs b.....as far as i am concerned, mr b is irrelevant. mrs b is the sheisty one in 2 different contracts with me and mr b!

This thread's topic states otherwise: 3 out of 10 men are not fathers of their kids... The men in question here are the Mr B's. So he is indeed very relevant.

coogar: there are other ways to fight for my child without being confrontational!

No one's asking you to get into a physical scuffle with Mr B. You're simple being asked to Man up to your indiscretions, do the right thing and go knock on Mr B's door, to tell him you've been banging his wife and have got your kid with her to prove it. Trust me, it's therapeutic and will do you good, cooger. For starters:

~ you'll sleep better at night knowing you've offloaded a heavy weight off your mind
~ you'll be helping a "brother" out by saving him the embarrassment of having to raise your "illegitimate" kid in ignorance
~ you'll be doing the innocent child a favour by letting him / her know it's true paternity
~ you'll be doing society a favour by owning up to your indiscretions. And even if harm comes your way from doing so, at least you'll be setting a example to other randy men by letting them know there are consequences for every action

Snip...

coogar: putting a raincoat over it is not effective too - condoms do burst and a woman desperate to have a baby by me would have her way by all possible means! these days, women go after the used condoms and inseminate themselves!

You're missing a valid point here. Condoms aren't the only form of contraception though are they? I did mention the snip (vasectomy) and the male contraceptive injection to kill off any residual little swimmers of yours. Better if you do both sef, since abstinence isn't on the cards for you anyway.

coogar: now - you are talking!
if the deed was never to let the oblivious husband in the know from the onset then why should he know after shyte hits the fan?

Dunno what you're talking about man. What I do know, is this: you're derailing the topic. This discussion is about men raising kids that aren't theirs. So why shouldn't you tell Mr B the truth??

coogar: this should be directed to the woman! she's the last line of defence! even if my swimmers manage to find their way into her - there are measures she could have made to prevent conception! even after conception, there are several measures she could have made before the baby is born! it's on her - not me! the baby is in her belly, not mine! i am not a supernatural being like efe - i have no control of what is not in my belly!

Denial, denial, denial! You're swimmers got there cos you put them there in the first place!

And re the bolded: What's that supposed to mean? lipsrsealed

coogar: awwwwwww - tpia@ is jealous i'm in love with efe!

Lol! Biko make una free my skirt. Go resolve your "issues" with mademoselle tpia@. Don't want to be caught in the middle of a lover's tiff abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
tpia@:

yes, he does.

Ah! So you're worried about loosing your coogar?

You must have been slacking in some "departments". Not to worry. You just need to:

~ Ignore him. E go tire. If that doesn't work then:

~ Dress s/e/x/y grin
~ Cook better for him grin grin
~ Improve upon your bedmatic skills grin grin grin
~ Fast 'n pray that he comes back to you grin grin grin grin

coogar:

*** Faints!!*** grin grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Arsenate(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2012
HOs everywhere...only mumu men would fall for them. I don't trust any b1tch and I cheer on men that treat them as trash.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
PStylish:

kini mo se? otitokoro o.

Sincerely, would you like you dad, uncle, brother or son to sire a bastard under any circumstance whatsoever?

How would you feel if you realized one of your siblings is a bastard? Would you blame your father for having flings(or even children outside) or your mum for being so heartless?

Please let's be fair and objective.

So it's okay for the man to sire "bastards" outside but not the wife?

Do you not think that the mother of the man's "bastards" outside, might be someone else's wife?

I tell you most solemnly, I dey trip for your logic!

What a bunch of hypocrites shouting foul. Lol!!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Ah! So you're worried about loosing your coogar?

You must have been slacking in some "departments". Not to worry. You just need to:

~ Ignore him. E go tire. If that doesn't work then:

~ Dress s/e/x/y grin
~ Cook better for him grin grin
~ Improve upon your bedmatic skills grin grin grin
~ Fast 'n pray that he comes back to you grin grin grin grin

*** Faints!!***

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
;
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
coogar:

C'mon stop giggling. angry

I'm trying to help you both na! tongue cool
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
PStylish:

Madam.No sane man knowingly leaves his child for another man to sire.Never!

Its the wicked and heartless women in question who hide the truth from both men.

The legitimate husband is ever ready to let go of the bastard while the real father is always ready to accept his 'thing' should he be aware. Some will start making trouble should they get the slightest inkling that their child is being sired by someone else.

Hence, the woman is to blame all in all.

Men generally take responsibility for their actions when it comes to that aspect. Its the women that dont want to. They just want eat their cakes and have it.That's not fair.

If you are carrying another man's baby, just own up and let me make up my mind.That's all.

All that na story-story.

The day men learn to keep their "thing" seriously zipped up instead of poking it around, that'll be the day society won't have to cope with illegitimate kids. Women do NOT get pregnant on their own. The men initiate the process. They are the enablers of the situation. They make it worse by not putting a raincoat over it and yet shout foul?? That they were tricked?? Lol!!

Stay faithful to your partner. Then the issue of "bastard" kids won't arise.

It's that simple.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

All that na story-story.

The day men learn to keep their "thing" seriously zipped up instead of poking it around, that'll be the day society won't have to cope with illegitimate kids. Women do NOT get pregnant on their own. The men initiate the process. They are the enablers of the situation. They make it worse by not putting a raincoat over it and yet shout foul?? That they were tricked?? Lol!!

Stay faithful to your partner. Then the issue of "bastard" kids won't arise.

It's that simple.
What's d meaning of this? He gave U a very good point that no man will knowingly let go of his biological child to be fathered by anoda one unlike d women who hide such things for years and this is d best U could come up with. My dear, say something else okay?
Moreover, wen did women turn into dummy variables that any man can just do watever he likes with them without permission. D more U try 2 defend women, the more U make women look like FO0LS that just open their legs 4 any Tom,Dk and Harry.Just stop it okay? Going by ur argument, that's ow they'll contract HIV and other related STDs too cos their own duty is just 2 open. Are women as fo0lish and dumb as U trying to portray? I don't think so. It will shock U to know that most of d so called women knowingly breed d bastards in some cases atleast they could prevent such pregnancies.
Concerning d issue of being faithful, it is impossible 4 everyone to do that but it is still feasible 2 prevent d rearing of bastards in which d women are basically d determinant.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by damola1: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
This na correct thread abeg
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Efemena_xy:

C'mon stop giggling. angry

I'm trying to help you both na! tongue cool

oh please - tpia@ is a closed chapter after i caught her poking my driver.....
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
coogar:

oh please - tpia@ is a closed chapter after i caught her poking my driver.....

Are you indirectly calling PStylish your driver? Cos he was the only person we know that pokes tpia
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
PStylish:

Mr woman wrapper,

I see you fathering other men's children. You argue like you've already given up. SMH.

Your business!!!

Lean back boy - if you were fathered by a strange man and never knew your dad don't blame it on me.

Go and look for other fatherless lout like yourself to joust with.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
debosky:

Lean back boy - if you were fathered by a strange man and never knew your dad don't blame it on me.

Go and look for other fatherless lout like yourself to joust with.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Men will continue to remain at fault - even though pro01's logic appears sound, it is ultimately flawed.

Yes men do the asking, but why do they ask married women? Why not ask only single ones?

My view is simple - anyone who shags should assume a pregnancy will occur unless he/she has taken sufficient precautions to avoid it or confirm it hasn't happened. You can't shag a woman, deploy your soldiers and then act in ignorance when they carry out their duties. I value my soldiers and ensure they are only deployed where I want them to carry out a mission!

No army commander will blame civilians if his soldiers act in a way he didn't intend, he blames himself for not controlling his troops.

As men initiate the act, removing the initiation will (largely) remove incidences of siring other men's kids from occurring.

As long as men continue to ask AND hold instruments of coercion such as jobs, money, assistance, protection and so on, these incidences will continue to occur.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
debosky: Men will continue to remain at fault - even though pro01's logic appears sound, it is ultimately flawed.

you silly rabbit - why is your logic upside down?

Yes men do the asking, but why do they ask married women? Why not ask only single ones?

some of these men are not even aware the women they poke are married! have you been to the nysc camps with these married women hiding their wedding rings to lure young unsuspecting men to their beds?

My view is simple - anyone who shags should assume a pregnancy will occur unless he/she has taken sufficient precautions to avoid it or confirm it hasn't happened. You can't shag a woman, deploy your soldiers and then act in ignorance when they carry out their duties. I value my soldiers and ensure they are only deployed where I want them to carry out a mission!

any passenger who enters an airplane should assume death is inevitable!! what are you talking about, young man? yes - you can shäg a woman, deploy your soldiers and not expect them to carry out their duties if the woman promised to take care of their misdemeanour! this is why pharmacy stores sell "morning after" pills - they are fairly cheap too! the responsibility falls on the woman to take care of business as she's the last line of defence!

No army commander will blame civilians if his soldiers act in a way he didn't intend, he blames himself for not controlling his troops.

say that to the commandant of the anti-riot policemen! it's the collective responsibility of both parties to ensure peace and tranquility! if one or both parties decide to shirk their responsibility, then expect mayhem! a woman who lures a man into deploying soldiers with the promise of taking care of business only to come back 3 weeks later to say she's missed her period is a con-woman!

As men initiate the act, removing the initiation will (largely) remove incidences of siring other men's kids from occurring.

sheer naivety!
women initiate these moves in cases like this where she's desperate to have a child by all means. you really think okon can look into the eyes of his madame and initiate moves? did joseph initiate any move when portiphar's wife tugged his boxer shorts?

As long as men continue to ask AND hold instruments of coercion such as jobs, money, assistance, protection and so on, these incidences will continue to occur.

you are being myopic - you are looking at it from the general view when you should be focussing on women who go out there with the sole aim of looking for a spërm donor to get them a child!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
So flying by air and having an ACCIDENT is equivalent to shaggging and producing the natural result of copulation? cheesy

I never said men corralling their soldiers would end the problem, but it would eliminate the overwhelming majority of the problem.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
debosky: So flying by air and having an ACCIDENT is equivalent to shaggging and producing the natural result of copulation? cheesy

if we are talking about accidents and risk then it's the same! just like you are not sure if a plane would crash or not so is a man not sure of the outcome of any sex session he engages himself in!

I never said men corralling their soldiers would end the problem, but it would eliminate the overwhelming majority of the problem.

lemme ask you a question: if you were joseph in the bible, would you risk going to prison and possibly death by defying your oga's madame? a nigerian joseph o!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
coogar:

if we are talking about accidents and risk then it's the same! just like you are not sure if a plane would crash or not so is a man not sure of the outcome of any sex session he engages himself in!

Pregnancy after sex is not an accident - it is the intended outcome by design. Flying on a plane and dying is an accident - it's intended outcome is to transport you to your destination.

lemme ask you a question: if you were joseph in the bible, would you risk going to prison and possibly death by defying your oga's madame? a nigerian joseph o!

It depends on how hot she was. grin

Now seriously, I didn't absolve women of all blame and these incidences cannot be wholly eradicated. However, if the major cause is addressed (philandering men) then we can focus on the smaller contributions from the likes of Potiphar's wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
debosky:
Pregnancy after sex is not an accident - it is the intended outcome by design. Flying on a plane and dying is an accident - it's intended outcome is to transport you to your destination.

pregnancy after sex is an accident(if the participants did not plan it)! you work with the knife in the kitchen - 9 out of 10 times, nothing happens! however, we all know working with the knife can cut you and that is an accident! not all sex sessions lead to conception, the female body is not even programmed that way!

It depends on how hot she was. grin

let's assume she's like tpia@

Now seriously, I didn't absolve women of all blame and these incidences cannot be wholly eradicated. However, if the major cause is addressed (philandering men) then we can focus on the smaller contributions from the likes of Potiphar's wife. grin

when a woman is desperate to have a child, she initiates the moves and this is related to this topic! married women who raise bastards set out deliberately to have it so - it's not an accident!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lol. Thanks Coogar, but I no get power to dey respond point-for-point again, as e be say them no get point at all.

Let's just say Debosky is a 'real man'. . .the kind of man that 'typical' naija women LOVE to cuckold marry. To each his own.

Anyways, every normal man with street exposure and experience would laugh off the argument that the fault lies with men simply because they 'ask' in the first place. LOL. Many guys (especially in the struggling phase) have lost count of how many times they have asked, and how many times they have been refused. . .just because they had nothing 'tangible' to offer. We all know that simply asking is never enough. This begs the question. What does it take for women to 'accept'? Their SELFISH interest, that's what. Based on this fact, it's silly to blame the 'asker' whose asking is irrelevant - since the 'accepter' carefully weighs her options and determines what to accept and what to refuse based ENTIRELY on her selfish interests and motives.

Blaming men for the 'terrible crime' of asking is similar to blaming someone for initiating litigation for whatever reason: the ultimate power lies with the 'hearer' of the case - to accept or refuse the prayer(s) of the litigant. If merely suing someone to court guarantees a favourable judgement, then. . . . . . .there would be no one left to sue. Lol.

Abegi make I go fight gidigbo. Beta yansh with heavy hips dey wait for me hia, ontop highness.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
//
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
A man asks a Bank for a loan, The bank gives the loan. A default happens.

Who do we blame, the man who asked, or the bank who did their due diligence and granted the loan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.