Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37884 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
debosky: ^^ You dey mind them?

If other men aren't interested in random shagging, how will the women get preggers in the first place? cheesy

In most (but not all) cases, men still initiate the sexual contact - if you eliminate that part, most of the problem is already dealt with.

what a daft thing to say?
are these women räped before they get impregnated? a woman cannot learn to shut her legs and resist any philandering man on her trail? sometimes i think your moral compass is so screwed up, i marvel at how you find your way to church every sunday! only a woman holds the key to any sêxual congress - if she says no, that's it - end of story!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
coogar:
what a daft thing to say?
are these women räped before they get impregnated? a woman cannot learn to shut her legs and resist any philandering man on her trail? sometimes i think your moral compass is so screwed up, i marvel at how you find your way to church every sunday! only a woman holds the key to any sêxual congress - if she says no, that's it - end of story!

The man holds the key - literally. grin If he doesn't insert his key, no sêxual congress. The man also often has the tools of coercion - money, grades, jobs, etc. which often lead to women doing things they otherwise wouldn't do. If the holders of power also act nobly, there will be fewer of these congresses as well.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Tropilo:

The usual suspect! Men pls, pls and pls avoid this type. Na dem be ds!

You assume I'm available?

Sorry, I'm taken.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
debosky:
The man holds the key - literally. grin If he doesn't insert his key, no sêxual congress. The man also often has the tools of coercion - money, grades, jobs, etc. which often lead to women doing things they otherwise wouldn't do. If the holders of power also act nobly, there will be fewer of these congresses as well.

nah - a woman can resist any sëxual advances unless you are trying to say women are generally stüpid and would do anything they are asked regardless of the immorality. a guy asks and a woman says no - can there be anything after that? tools of coercion my arśe - who hasn't been coerced into doing something silly? if we all fall prey into such - all of us would be drug dealers, bank robbers, hired assassins! there's no excuse for a woman(especially marrried women) to be caught doing such! you also forget more often than not, it's these married women who go after the men abi what kinda coercion tools has okon the houseboy that madam is spreading it for him?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
gsalvatore: So you mean nobody gives a damn about atleast telling the kid the truth. I tink if the woman fails to tell the truth to her husband that means the kid will never know his/her father whereas if the father fails to tell the truth to the wife- that's the wife alone- but atleast the kid knows the father and her mother. Am not in support of deciet and infidelity in relationships. #jstsaying

Why are you Nigerian men so one-sided?

When are you guys going to own up and take responsibility for your actions?

Okay Gsalvatore, going by your theory or rather your concern about the child in question being left in the dark. Does this really have to be the case? That child would know it's father IF the father owns up!

Now this is what I mean:

If Mr A gets Mrs B pregnant, Mr A should do the right thing and tell Mr B that he is responsible for Mrs B's pregnancy. That way, Mr B is fully aware of the baby's paternity and would not be accused of raising another man's child in ignorance. NOW THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!

But do all you guys shouting foul here, do that? You're all placing yourself in Mr B's shoes. Why not place yourself in Mr A's shoes for a change??

Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
If Mr A gets Mrs B pregnant, Mr A should do the right thing and tell Mr B that he is responsible for Mrs B's pregnancy. That way, Mr B is fully aware of the baby's paternity and would not be accused of raising another man's child in ignorance. NOW THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!

But do all you guys shouting foul here, do that? You're all placing yourself in Mr B's shoes. Why not place yourself in Mr A's shoes for a change??

Bunch of hypocrites!

don't be naive
how would mr a know for sure who owns the pregnancy? the two of them(mr a and mr b) are shâgging mrs b at the same time. only mrs b can say for sure who owns the baby and sometimes these women don't even let mr a know about the baby for fear of being blackmailed! only a woman can tell the real father of her baby - mr a is in the dark as much as mr b!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
coogar:

nah - a woman can resist any sëxual advances unless you are trying to say women are generally stüpid and would do anything they are asked regardless of the immorality. a guy asks and a woman says no - can there be anything after that? tools of coercion my arśe - who hasn't been coerced into doing something silly? if we all fall prey into such - all of us would be drug dealers, bank robbers, hired assassins! there's no excuse for a woman(especially marrried women) to be caught doing such! you also forget more often than not, it's these married women who go after the men abi what kinda coercion tools has okon the houseboy that madam is spreading it for him?

And why should a guy ask in the first place?

The same way you (coogar) "ask" to sleep with another man's wife, is the same way that other man would "ask" to sleep with your wife too!

So stop shouting foul.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
coogar:

don't be naive
how would mr a know for sure who owns the pregnancy? the two of them(mr a and mr b) are shâgging mrs b at the same time. only mrs b can say for sure who owns the baby and sometimes these women don't even let mr a know about the baby for fear of being blackmailed! only a woman can tell the real father of her baby - mr a is in the dark as much as mr b!

Ha! On the contrary, you're the one being naive here, not me.

How many of you men have claimed on this thread that the difference between a man siring a child outside and a woman siring one outside too; is that at the end of the day, the child in question from the cheating man knows his father? You lot have also claimed that in this circumstance, all the man needs to do is tell wifey that he "mistakenly" had a child outside for another woman.

So tell me this, how does this cheating husband know that he's sired a child outside? So you'd better apply that analogy to the question you've asked me. Stop acting holier than thou by placing yourself in Mr B's shoes. Do Mr A for a change biko.

You know something? I laugh in Chinese here! You men are the cause of your own problems, and yet you all love to play the victim.

Now isn't that rich?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
And why should a guy ask in the first place?

The same way you (coogar) "ask" to sleep with another man's wife, is the same way that other man would "ask" to sleep with your wife too!

So stop shouting foul.

why would a man ask in the first place? because he knows some women are gullible! do you accept everything people ask you to do? people would bring all sort of offers to your doorstep, it's then up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff! if a married woman does not know she has to say no to the advances of other men then something is wrong somewhere!

Efemena_xy:
Ha! On the contrary, you're the one being naive here, not me.

prove it!

How many of you men have claimed on this thread that the difference between a man siring a child outside and a woman siring one outside too; is that at the end of the day, the child in question from the cheating man knows his father? You lot have also claimed that in this circumstance, all the man needs to do is tell wifey that he "mistakenly" had a child outside for another woman.

this is a different circumstance but i would still apply it! if i know for sure i am the father of mrs b's child then it's left to mrs b to confess to her husband what she's done! what's ma business in the affairs of the B-family? i only know mrs b, i have never met with mr b ever before! let mrs b sort the issue out with her husband!

So tell me this, how does this cheating husband know that he's sired a child outside? So you'd better apply that analogy to the question you've asked me. Stop acting holier than thou by placing yourself in Mr B's shoes. Do Mr A for a change biko.

i cannot do mr a! i don't sleep with married women contrary to what you think but I can hold brief for men like mr a! they can cook up whatever mouthwatering offer that is a available but it's still down to the woman to accept or reject - women hold the key to any séxual congress except rapé!

You know something? I laugh in Chinese here! You men are the cause of your own problems, and yet you all love to play the victim.
Now isn't that rich?? grin grin

a man is the cause of his wife sleeping with the houseboy? just when i thought i have seen it all!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
coogar:

why would a man ask in the first place? because he knows some women are gullible! do you accept everything people ask you to do? people would bring all sort of offers to your doorstep, it's then up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff! if a married woman does not know she has to say no to the advances of other men then something is wrong somewhere!

Really?

And a man (whether married or not), shouldn't know that it's wrong to "ask" a married woman to bed him?

If you see nothing wrong with asking, then you should also see nothing wrong with your woman giving it out!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Really?
And a man (whether married or not), shouldn't know that it's wrong to "ask" a married woman to bed him?

it's the woman that carries the bigger risk should something go wrong - she's the one that ought to be more careful. men don't get pregnant, women do!

If you see nothing wrong with asking, then you should also see nothing wrong with your woman giving it out!

predators and preys!
a predator is never criticised for killing its prey - a prey gets criticised for getting poached by the predator! another analogy is a striker and a goalkeeper! the striker earns his stripes for the number of goals he scores - a goalkeeper earns his stripes from the number of shots he saves! men would always ask and women are tasked to ward them off - if a woman lets in one, it's her fault for being silly!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Most are just mad the women are beating them to their game. I freaking love this topic. grin Girls are not smiling. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
coogar:

it's the woman that carries the bigger risk should something go wrong - she's the one that ought to be more careful. men don't get pregnant, women do!

No. This thread has shown that it's the man who carries the bigger risk. The man throwing his seed around, sowing his wild oats risks having another man raise his own child. The risk here coogar, is to the unsuspecting man who is tricked into raising another man's seeds. So just remember that as long as you're okay to take what doesn't belong to you, some other slimy, slippery guy would also willingly dip his joystick into what belongs to you. Into your wife's honey pot.

coogar: predators and preys!
a predator is never criticised for killing its prey - a prey gets criticised for getting poached by the predator! another analogy is a striker and a goalkeeper! the striker earns his stripes for the number of goals he scores - a goalkeeper earns his stripes from the number of shots he saves! men would always ask and women are tasked to ward them off - if a woman lets in one, it's her fault for being silly!

Sorry, I don't do football so that analogy of yours has little impact on me.

The way I see it, the woman in question here's getting the best of two worlds. She gets to bed Randy Mr Poor (predator) and passes off his child to Impotent Mr Rich (prey). Now how's that for the analogy of predator and prey?

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
stillwater: Most are just mad the women are beating them to their game. I freaking love this topic. ;D Girls are not smiling. Lol.

Indeed-ie, my sister!!

Lol!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Well, unless some people are total nitwits, as per thread title, nigerians typically check to see if the child shares festures that are found in either the father or mother's side of the family.

If you dont know or like the way a woman looks, then dont jump into bed with her talkless starting to yarn rubbish with i.diotic fake jargon.

And while you're at it, always ask your booty calls if they use birth control or want to present your offspring to their husbands!

S.tupid thread.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
No. This thread has shown that it's the man who carries the bigger risk. The man throwing his seed around, sowing his wild oats risks having another man raise his own child. The risk here coogar, is to the unsuspecting man who is tricked into raising another man's seeds. So just remember that as long as you're okay to take what doesn't belong to you, some other slimy, slippery guy would also willingly dip his joystick into what belongs to you. Into your wife's honey pot.

except that a man cannot get pregnant, go through labour pains, lactate and all other stuff giving birth to a child entails!

Sorry, I don't do football so that analogy of yours has little impact on me.

The way I see it, the woman in question here's getting the best of two worlds. She gets to bed Randy Mr Poor (predator) and passes off his child to Impotent Mr Rich (prey). Now how's that for the analogy of predator and prey?

getting the best of both worlds - same as pröstitutes! lol
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by greatgod2012(f): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
smh, if its actually true, smh again.
Marriage, love, marriage, hmhmhhhhhhhhhmmmm
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by mastersr95(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
This statistics is not as bad as people thought (3 of 10 people that WENT for the test not the 3 out of 10 of whole population going for a DNA test in Nigeria means the husband have been suspecting his wife...

But on the other hand, to be honest the amount of ''Nigerian'' someone's wives,fiance and girlfriends that have slept with sometimes makes me think if i can marry a Nigerian girl, Naija girls, as soon as they know you are better than there BF,husband or fiance in someway either cuter,richer or popular they want to sleep with you..

Couple of weeks ago i met this lady that came to london from Nigeria for her wedding shopping, Me as a london boy wiv swaggz and a very cute face i manage to get some of her punny and her husband money before she return to Nigeria but i used a condom tho...Naija girls they just dont know how to say am in a relationship, i cant cheat on my boyfriend to their toaster Some of them will tell you they are married or in a serious relationship but they will still give up that punny
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Anybody who commits murder due to what they think they are reading on the web, na OYO be that o.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

Same applies to all instigators.

The measure you give will be the measure you get.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
^ O dabeni pe oo n'iya nle.

You must have been obtained from a baby farm.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Do you not think that when a man chooses to play around or rather "eat his cake and have it", he's doing it with someone else's wife? You say it's deceitful for a woman to have a kid for another man and keep quiet about it. How is it different from a man having a kid outside with another woman and keeping silent about it? And what makes you think the mother of his kid outside, isn't someone else's wife??

The men are totally at fault here as they ENABLE the situation!

On a superficial level, this is a plausible argument; one that appeals to many 'enlightened' women. Unfortunately, it amounts to sophism at best - a more realistic assessment of the boy-girl sexual relations dynamic would expose this argument for the sham that it really is.

If you equate women's infidelity to that of men, it simply means that you come from a distant land - one in which women and men proposition and woo each other equally; in which rejection does not exist, and anyone that merely 'asks' shall be given. For those of us in this part of the world, the unquestionable NORM is that men do the propositioning; they do the wooing, the 'asking' - and women typically do the accepting or the rejecting.

Now, assuming that men generally don't rape women (in the context of the present discussion), I think it is extremely deceitful to suggest that women (other peoples' wives or single ladies) sleep with men simply because they asked!!! What stops the women from shunning those men who propositioned them? On what grounds did they give in to these 'randy' men's sexual advances? Why This is why women's infedilety is unacceptable and unforgivable - particularly those women that claimed to be virtuous.

True power belongs NOT to he who asks, but to she who accepts or rejects. As long as you are willing to accept another man's sexual offer (knowing full well that YOU are a MARRIED woman), then it is extremely preposterous to argue that unfaithful women are just as culpable as unfaithful men - in spite of the fact that women do the accepting and rejecting. Unless of course women should be regarded as children - in which case they do not know their right from their left, and in which case they should be rightfully be absolved of any culpability in 'unknowingly' opening their yansh for any random manliness to penetrate without obstruction. Based on this warped logic, there should be no such thing as paedophilia then; all men who have sexual relations with women of all ages should be regarded as paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by logica(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
pro01:
it is extremely preposterous to argue that unfaithful women are just as culpable as unfaithful men - in spite of the fact that women do the accepting and rejecting.
Guy you get time. From the argument being put forward, I wouldn't even bother joining issues with an airhead who sees this as "women getting back at men" and then saying it's the "philandering" men who are to blame; when obviously the only person who you can say is a philanderer for sure in the case of a married woman bearing a bastard is the woman. After all there is no evidence to show the men she slept with are philanderers (some may even be dating her exclusively and not knowing she's all over town).
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Ivynwa(f): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Topic

Even DNA testings can be flawed too. Machines and humans are liable to mistakes. There ain't any perfection. If you expect me to believe that the result of every DNA expert is accurate then you gotta be kidding me.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ivynwa: @Topic

Even DNA testings can be flawed too. Machines and humans are liable to mistakes. There ain't any perfection. If you expect me to believe that the result of every DNA expert is accurate then you gotta be kidding me.

with 99.9999% accuracy, you are clutching @ straws!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2012
coogar:

Well, clutching at straws is what women do best (except my dear sister Ivynwa of course, lol).

It is always convenient, even if insincere, to overlook/ignore the overwhelming majority and focus on the negligible minority.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Genius100: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2012
No need for long talk. Men, do a DNA test on your kids. Shikena. It is easily done surreptitiously. All you have to do is swab the inside cheek of the kid, swab your own inside cheek and mail the cotton swabs to the DNA lab.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Ivynwa(f): 5:12am On Oct 03, 2012
coogar:

I'm not the only one that think that DNA tests can be liable to mistakes, these two writers below think so too

[size=14pt]DNA Test Sometimes Wrong[/size]
http://ezinearticles.com/?DNA-Test-Sometimes-Wrong&id=1769322

[size=14pt]THE POTENTIAL FOR ERROR IN FORENSIC DNA TESTING[/size]
By William C. Thompson
http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/GeneWatch/GeneWatchPage.aspx?pageId=57

and to back up my claim are four examples

-The Chreky case (a celebrity Hairdresser in Washington D. C) who appealed a paternity suit brought against him by a woman he once dated. According to the Washington Post, evidence presented at Chreky’s 2005 trial showed that Laboratory Corporation of America, which tested his DNA did a shoddy work and mistakenly deemed him the father of a child that isn't his. He later won the case and was let off the hook when another DNA test showed that he isn't the father. (Now which of the two tests do we believe? Huh!)
[size=14pt]DNA Paternity Tests Can Be Wrong[/size]
http://www.foxfamilylawyers.com/fox-family-file-detail.asp?id=266

-The second case in which a false DNA test made a man reject his daughter
[size=14pt]False DNA test led father to reject daughter[/size]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1322077/False-DNA-test-led-father-to-reject-daughter.html

-and another case in which wrong DNA results were sent to 96 customers
[size=14pt]23andMe Sends Wrong DNA Test Results To 96 Customers[/size]
http://techcrunch.com/2010/06/07/23andme-sends-wrong-dna-test-results-to-96-customers/

-and yet another case in which a person trying to know who his father is, gave the same sample to two Labs that gave him two different results. He later found out that the prestigious Lab of the two Laboratories (the Lab that does DNA test for some of the national talk shows in the US) gave him a wrong result.
[size=14pt]WRONG DNA TEST[/size]
http://chat.lawinfo.com/wrong_dna_test-t12722/index.html?s=ed19c1890aad470fa9b8ece4bb23a493&

Clapping my hands Hehehe! Prestigious Labs and Laboratory corporation of America mgbo (of all Laboratories and expertise!).
Now you gotta believe that there ain't any perfection with this DNA Test the world is believing/using as a perfect proof.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by komek(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2012
Nonnyrose:

men do d same, a lot of our men are impotent and they won't let their wife know. Some have lived dangerous and wicked life in their school and NYSC days,getting girls pregnant and paying for Abortions without knowing all this repercussions most of this girls placed curses on them with impotence and cry of the innocent babies they have destroyed has come to live with them, which they put on their wives and when she can't get pregnant the husband's mother becomes a thorn on the wife's flesh. We live in a society where women are subjected to do so many things just to make their marriage work. If men can stop being secretive and stop trying to sleep with every lady they see, their wives won't be in this mess. Oh! God nah ur hand we dey

Sit down there and put all nonsense in writing in other to justify your bad life style. Must a woman be pregnant after sex? Are they nt ways to prevent pregnancy? Women are pregnant becos they want.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
I can't believe I missed this bit of your incredible post!

coogar:

this is a different circumstance but i would still apply it! if i know for sure i am the father of mrs b's child then it's left to mrs b to confess to her husband what she's done! what's ma business in the affairs of the B-family? i only know mrs b, i have never met with mr b ever before! let mrs b sort the issue out with her husband!

Tut tut! Coogar, I'm disappointed!

I've always held you in high esteem and respect. Especially as an Alpha male who stands his ground. So what's with this display of cowardice I see here from you?? undecided

You do know that what you've just churned out up there portrays you as a person who can't man up to his deeds?? So basically, you've got the guts to whip out your JT and do the nasty with Mr B's wife, and father a child with her...but you run 4-40 at the prospect of telling Mr B that he's raising up your "bastard" child??

You made the affairs of the B-family yours, the minute you decided to bed and breed with Mrs B!

coogar: i cannot do mr a! i don't sleep with married women contrary to what you think but I can hold brief for men like mr a! they can cook up whatever mouthwatering offer that is a available but it's still down to the woman to accept or reject - women hold the key to any séxual congress except rapé!

Yeah, yeah, and I'm the queen of Sheba. Next! grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
pro01:

On a superficial level, this is a plausible argument; one that appeals to many 'enlightened' women. Unfortunately, it amounts to sophism at best - a more realistic assessment of the boy-girl sexual relations dynamic would expose this argument for the sham that it really is.

If you equate women's infidelity to that of men, it simply means that you come from a distant land - one in which women and men proposition and woo each other equally; in which rejection does not exist, and anyone that merely 'asks' shall be given. For those of us in this part of the world, the unquestionable NORM is that men do the propositioning; they do the wooing, the 'asking' - and women typically do the accepting or the rejecting.

Now, assuming that men generally don't rape women (in the context of the present discussion), I think it is extremely deceitful to suggest that women (other peoples' wives or single ladies) sleep with men simply because they asked!!! What stops the women from shunning those men who propositioned them? On what grounds did they give in to these 'randy' men's sexual advances? Why This is why women's infedilety is unacceptable and unforgivable - particularly those women that claimed to be virtuous.

True power belongs NOT to he who asks, but to she who accepts or rejects. As long as you are willing to accept another man's sexual offer (knowing full well that YOU are a MARRIED woman), then it is extremely preposterous to argue that unfaithful women are just as culpable as unfaithful men - in spite of the fact that women do the accepting and rejecting. Unless of course women should be regarded as children - in which case they do not know their right from their left, and in which case they should be rightfully be absolved of any culpability in 'unknowingly' opening their yansh for any random manliness to penetrate without obstruction. Based on this warped logic, there should be no such thing as paedophilia then; all men who have sexual relations with women of all ages should be regarded as paedophiles.

Sorry, but you've just typed a load of bull there!

Why should a man ask in the first place? And even after asking, why not put a raincoat over it?? Especially if you "men" don't want other poor, unsuspecting men to raise your "bastard" kids??

I'll tell you why Pro01: It's the dare-devil in you guys seeking the thrill of mounting another man's wife and the adrenalin rush of probably breeding a "bastard" kid with the woman that makes you lot do it!

Call it what you may, but what goes around certainly comes around. Now just picture this:

Another randy goat toasts your wife and your wife succumbs. Now just imagine yourself as a fly on the wall, watching this other person pumping and heaving away on your wifey. At the end of it all, he deposits his load in her, she gets preggie and tells you junior na your pikin. Hmm?

I bet you'll want to strangle her slowly for it, no? But my question to you is WHY?? Do you guys spare a thought for the other man in question?

Abeg make I hear word jor! Until it dawns on you lot that it's only WHEN you keep your JT zipped up properly - and don't go about asking to eat another man's forbidden fruit - then you'll all have someone else's junior passed off as your own.

Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
logica: Guy you get time. From the argument being put forward, I wouldn't even bother joining issues with an airhead who sees this as "women getting back at men" and then saying it's the "philandering" men who are to blame; when obviously the only person who you can say is a philanderer for sure in the case of a married woman bearing a bastard is the woman. After all there is no evidence to show the men she slept with are philanderers (some may even be dating her exclusively and not knowing she's all over town).

The only air heads I see here are men who want to eat their cake and have it.

If you keep your 3rd leg in place, there won't be any "bastard" kids in society - no?

Abi the women in question here conceive via immaculate conception??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.