Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37908 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
See all of them with immature comments. The folly of Nigerians is beyond comprehension. If the scammer who said this was in the Western world, they would have started investigating his lab today for making conclusions based on biased data he collated from people who already knew/suspected one partner was not being faithful.

Tomorrow another thief will say 90% of children born of Nigerian women tested positive to whatever and you will see the panic brigade in action.

The thief even suggested that all families should do the test.Ridiculous! Hope these labs are being regulated in Nigeria. Those making comments should realise that they were born of a woman and may even have married sisters as well. Arrant nonsense I dare say.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
Orikinla: If you want to marry any Nigerian woman, just don't ask her about her baggage.
Because what will come out of her Pandora box may haunt you for the rest of your life.
If you are afraid of the misery of infidelity then DON'T MARRY AND STAY SINGLE AND HAPPY.

i agree 100%. with poverty as rampant as it is, women do what they have to in order to survive. i don't condone immorality, but the women are bartering what they have, in exchange for food, clothes, and shelter. the buyers are your brothers, fathers, colleagues, and bossman. how many women suffer for not putting to bed while it was the man's fault she could not conceive in the first place? how many women grow tired of their husband seeing his ashewo and returning home to blacken their ye? all these men are the first to say they want a virtuous woman who is a virgin. abeg!!! women's place in society contributes to their actions and behavior. as the poster said, If you are afraid of the misery of infidelity then DON'T MARRY AND STAY SINGLE AND HAPPY. and i add to that, continue to bleep the sisters you despise.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
SagePius :
With Utmost respect,in as much as it occurred,the percentage just like that of Durex is not real! Haba!! I dare contest the 30%. Kilode? Just because, u did a random test in Abuja and Lagos, and u are saying 30%. Rubbish!! How about millions of kids that resemble their fathers? This is an attempt to rubbish Nigeria's image. But,if u wana know, I don't stay in Nigeria and where I stay is worse than Sodom and Gomorah. Kids goes yo high schools with unwanted pregnancies. Hence, Nigeriais the most decent place in the world!! Haters should back off. God bless Nigerian women, God bless Nigerian men..God bless Nigeria and our glorious kids. One love

this poster is lost! what's not real about the durex survey? it says nigerian women are the most unfaithful, it did not say nigerian women have the highest sex partners. at least a white woman would tell you she's slept with 25 men before and she would not hesitate to walk out of her marriage n file a divorce if she falls out of love. a nigerian woman would lie and deceive you about her past....she would still stay in the marriage n cheat on her husband when she falls out of love! a woman could have 30 ex boyfriends and be faithful to all of them and another woman can have just 3 exes and she was never faithful to all of them!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
swoosh: where can u have DNA done in Lagos
grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by obasijoy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
what of if the baby belongs to a wealthy man but her hubby is a broke ass, Will the woman still keep the secret And allow her baby to suffer? I think where most ladies keep such secret is maybe only when her hubby is richer than the guy responsible.

No matter what, ladies when you find out that your baby doesn't belong to your hubby, its better to let him know on time so that the biological father takes responsibility of his child and the baby will know his dad on time. Nobody is above mistake that's what infidelity is not good.

Most men are the reason why most ladies cheat. Maybe after suffering/enduring several heart breaks from their man. They may decide to
Pay back by cheating back on her partner because she is a woman that is not barren, she may mistakenly conceive. Despite that is not good to hide any child from his biological father.

A man maybe looking for a child badly not knowing that he has one somewhere. And the child may live a better life with his biological father.

Every child deserves to know his biological father because that's his/her root.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmmmm. shocked shocked shocked

Does this mean. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by lastpage: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
coogar:

i was just kidding....

this is not really about promiscuity or sex drive! looking at this critically - it's our archaic culture that has turned housewives into glorified pröstitutes - a woman who married a man and still waiting for the fruit of the womb after 5 yrs with the in-laws are threatening to bring a second wife would get a child by any means. the report said majority of the bastards are first born which suggests that women do this shit to keep their place in their husband's house!

^^^^^^^WRONG CONCLUSION!
It was not apparent on the other subsequent children (which means the man is not impotent or unable to father children, so that excuse does not wash one bit!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What it shows is that "most" women cheat on their husband before and right-through the early dayss of marriage

I have seen many women bleeping their boyfriends, even on their Spinster's eve and right through the first few weeks of marriage.

They call it "send-forth"! shocked shocked

But unfortunately, the guy has deposited his baby in that mugun-husband's wife!

Damn!, Damn!! Damn!!!
Where is the Love?

I think marriage to women is fast loosing its attractiveness within the younger generation.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
lastpage:

^^^^^^^WRONG CONCLUSION!
It was not apparent on the other subsequent children (which means the man is not impotent or unable to father children, so that excuse does not wash one bit!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What it shows is that "most" women cheat on their husband before and right-through the early dayss of marriage

you completely miss the point!
the pressure is skyhigh for the first child! a potent man and a fertile woman can have delays in conceiving but the society is impatient! nobody seems to care again after the first child even if there's a delay of 20 yrs after.....but a delay of a mere 2-5 yrs before the first child could drive a woman out of her marriage - this is why women do everything necessary in her first few years of marriage to prove they can conceive to gain the instant acceptance of her inlaws - whatever happens after then is purely an academic point!

I have seen many women bleeping their boyfriends, even on their Spinster's eve and right through the first few weeks of marriage.

true that! however, the percentage is in very low!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
obasijoy:
Most men are the reason why most ladies cheat.
Lol. First, they absolve themselves by vehemently denying that they ever cheat; then, in the rare event that compelling evidence of their cheating emerges, they proceed to extenuate/justify their whoreible acts by blaming men for 'forcing' them to cheat!

The female psyche is truly a hotbed of fraudulence. How do they manage to stay sane with that much toxic deceit wired into their brains from birth?

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
pro01:
Lol. First they absolve themselves by vehemently denying that they ever cheat; then, in the rare event that compelling evidence of their cheating exists, they proceed to extenuate/justify their whoreible acts by blaming men for 'forcing' them to cheat!

The female psyche is truly a hotbed of fraudulence. How do they manage to stay sane with that much toxic deceit wired into their brains from birth?

this guy cracks me up.......

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy:
I said many not most, why are you aggressive, are you a first born in doubt of your paternity?

All i said was i pity the f.ool.

Did you see yourself in that statement?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by scampy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
It was said dat unless a man meets his wife a virgin d paternity of his first child is questionable.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]If you want to marry any Nigerian woman, just don't ask her about her baggage.
Because what will come out of her Pandora box may haunt you for the rest of your life.
If you are afraid of the misery of infidelity then DON'T MARRY AND STAY SINGLE AND HAPPY.[/size]

Omg, surely YOU arent talking about baggage?

Na wa for seun's site. undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by naturalwaves: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmm.....Truth, they say is bitter as evidenced by d way d ladies on NL avoided this thread like plague. I'm in perfect symolacrum with d statistics. PRO 01 already did justice 2 d topic so I'm just going 2 leave it at that cos recounting xperiences (personal & non personal) will only instigate anger and hatred 4 d Naija females. It will do us men alot of good if we note d ff;
#1...The heart and brain of a Nigerian gurl is so fragile and suppy making them so easy 2 manipulate by d pple they come across.
#2...Women generally like securities of any kind be it intellectual,physical, financial e.t.c but d financial security seems to be d ultimate nowadays and so,some of them won't hesitate 2 sleep with a monkey 4 money.
#3...Women are generally confused and do not know what they want precisely and that's Y they'll always find flimsy excuses 2 defend their waywardness which most times is borne out of discontemptment. Most of them act and think instantaneously.
#4...Trust, just like love is something that should be earned overtime and not merely by saying or believing.It needs to be worked for.U just don't trust someone.NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give out ur Trust gratuitously.
#May God save us 4rm these women#. There are still A FEW good ones though. I pray I get one of those.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by TheHeartlander: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sadly, our religiousness has not helped our promiscuity in this country of hypocrites.

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by pedestal82(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
This is a true life story on DNA test, I posted on NL, not
Too long ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/927711/what-ur-advice-him

Few mths before Mr Y passing out (nysc),a lady he had an affair with, says she is pregnant. He does the honorable thing and insists on marrying her, against his families wish,
And bearing in mind he has no staedy job. Now 7 yrs later Mr Y discovers the child is not
His. How he found out u might ask? The guy responsible for the pregnancy,confronted the lady that she shld not give his child to somone else.and boasted that even if she does
He will one day come for his child. Mr Y got to hear abt this recently,and goes ahead to carry out a DNA test and confirms he is not the father. He is devastated, the child in question is all he has got, no other child since after the marraige. He has gone thru a lot because of this lady and child, up until now, has no staedy job. Now my question NLanders,shld he still keep the child that is not his ? Shld he still keep the wife that decieved him into marraige with a pregnancy she fully knew was not his
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
ok, all these males with loose joysticks who run around impregnating women, should post their sob stories on a different thread.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2012
Immaculate conception will be the next trend. DNA test.. exposing the lies since 1985 grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Theblessed(f): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=16pt]And, 30% of Nigeria men also, fathered countless children out of wedlock - have you considered that, too? undecided[/size]
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by solomon111(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2012
Such tragedy can never happen to me anyway,cos i will personally strangle her,before throwing her out to the streets.
What Nonsense.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Tgirl4real(f): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2012
lastpage:

^^^^^^^WRONG CONCLUSION!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They call it "send-forth"! shocked shocked

But unfortunately, the guy has deposited his baby in that mugun-husband's wife!

Damn!, Damn!! Damn!!!
Where is the Love?

I think marriage to women is fast loosing its attractiveness within the younger generation.

Lastpage!

I guess marriage to a fellow man or a dog should be in vougue now. undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2012
do the crime, do the time, end of.

nobody cares about your excuse.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2012
tpia@:
ok, all these males with loose joysticks who run around impregnating women, should post their sob stories on a different thread.

tpia, shut your mouth n be sensible for once - were the women impregnated and inseminated @ knife point? the issue here is the deceit and not the sex drive of the parties involved!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by logica(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2012
pedestal82: This is a true life story on DNA test, I posted on NL, not
Too long ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/927711/what-ur-advice-him

Few mths before Mr Y passing out (nysc),a lady he had an affair with, says she is pregnant. He does the honorable thing and insists on marrying her, against his families wish,
And bearing in mind he has no staedy job. Now 7 yrs later Mr Y discovers the child is not
His. How he found out u might ask? The guy responsible for the pregnancy,confronted the lady that she shld not give his child to somone else.and boasted that even if she does
He will one day come for his child. Mr Y got to hear abt this recently,and goes ahead to carry out a DNA test and confirms he is not the father. He is devastated, the child in question is all he has got, no other child since after the marraige. He has gone thru a lot because of this lady and child, up until now, has no staedy job. Now my question NLanders,shld he still keep the child that is not his ? Shld he still keep the wife that decieved him into marraige with a pregnancy she fully knew was not his
Aha! Another variation that explains why the first child is the most affected by this anomaly - she got pregnant and either plays Russian Roulette in selecting the father (who is then either coerced to marry her or he elects to do the 'right thing') out of the several candidates or simply goes for the most affluent/attractive one. But still similar to the point I made in my earlier post.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by ignis: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2012
maclatunji: May God guide us to the right path in all things.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:

Are you serious? What level playing field are you on about? This article clearly didn't talk about men who choose to have children outside their marital homes. A woman has a child outside her marital home and keeps her husband out of the loop and you call it level-playing field? Well, I beg to differ from your point of view. This is not a level-playing field rather it is just plain deceitful. Infidelity and deceit should not be justified in the name of "level-playing field"

Yep, I'm serious.

Now, did you read the last line of my write up? What I quoted? Did I not state very clearly that infidelity is wrong? So where exactly did I justify it? Hmmm??

Before you go off on one blaming the women in question, have you asked yourself how they got pregnant in the first place? and who impregnated them? Do these women get pregnant on their own?

Do you not think that when a man chooses to play around or rather "eat his cake and have it", he's doing it with someone else's wife? You say it's deceitful for a woman to have a kid for another man and keep quiet about it. How is it different from a man having a kid outside with another woman and keeping silent about it? And what makes you think the mother of his kid outside, isn't someone else's wife??

At the end of the day, I believe what goes around comes around. These women having the so-called "b[i]a[/i]stard" kids, have them for cheating men, don't they? The day men learn to keep their JT's zipped up, would be the day the so-called "b[i]a[/i]stard" children would stop being conceived in the first place!!

The men are totally at fault here as they ENABLE the situation!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
vanstanzy:

Sis, lets be rational here, the truth of the matter is that men don't and will never get pregnant, women do. So any careless $h!7 that goes down between a man and a woman may result in the woman, not the man getting pregnant. This doesn't excuse for the alarming rate of infidelity, though. Try raising a kid(s), u've been deceived into thinking was(are) urs, and lets see how that goes.

Bros, I'm always rational.

The fact that a man decides to get involved in any careless "$h17" as you so eloquently put it, comes with it's risk.

See, this is my problem with the men shouting "foul". They say it's foul to raise another man's kids as their own. Is it not also "foul" to plant their seeds where ever, whenever, and with whoever? Do these women they impregnate not belong to another man?

Why do they think it's terrible to raise another man's kids as their own, but they see nothing wrong with having another man raise their own kids?

What goes around must definitely come around. Afterall, there is a saying: Do unto others what you expect to be done to you.

Shikena!!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2012
vanstanzy:

Don't mind her. I wonder what kind of wife, marriage councellor Efemena xy would make.

I would be the sort of wife, marriage councillor or whatever you choose to call me, one that advocates men start by controlling their 3rd legs!

If you guys stay faithful to your partners / spouses, then we won't have illegitimate children to start with in society would we?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^ You dey mind them?

If other men aren't interested in random sexcapades, how will the women get preggers in the first place? cheesy

In most (but not all) cases, men still initiate the sexcapade - if you eliminate that part, most of the problem is already dealt with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Sues Husband For Allegedly Failing To Take Her To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.