Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Won't You Marry Him/her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't You Marry Him/her (2122 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Won't You Marry Him/her by chychy(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2008
If he has bad diction, mouth odour and an unkind attitude, i definitely cannot marry him.

Then again, love happens strangely, if he makes up 4 it in the other depts, we might just do sth abt it but on the attitude, i cannot compromise.
Re: Why Won't You Marry Him/her by tkb417(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2008
nice one poster
i will NEVER (ah! never say never abi, me i'm saying never) marry an illiterate, a 'dunderhead' who doesnt know jack about her environment and the world at large.

I will not marry a gurl who doesnt share the same religious beliefs, i will not marry an ASHY!!!, i will not marry someone who will not regard my friends, relatives.
when a gurl lies, omg, it makes me afflutter in a negative way.
chikena!!!
Re: Why Won't You Marry Him/her by babycool(f): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2008
quote author=yimiton link=topic=106071.msg1859798#msg1859798 date=1200560920]
One person I know i won't marry though is a woman beater. I call that madness
tkb417:

nice one poster

i will not marry an ASHY!!!, i will not marry someone who will not regard my friends, relatives.
when a girl lies, omg, it makes me afflutter in a negative way.
chikena!!!

You wont marry this, you wont marry that, Bla Bla. The question is how would you know? We have some mighty good pretenders and liars out there, they will pretend until they are married to you, it even takes years after marriage before some people start beating up thier wives, So how would you handle that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"i Love You" How Serious Is This Statement? / Blood Convenant All Because Of Love / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.