Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36568 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2012
slimyem: Excuse me o...
I'm not comfortable with the two ****-skulls that wooed me...
I need correct volunteer wooers...wooers that would make my shoulders drop and make me weak at the knees....cheesycheesycheesy

who will take this irresistible messiah- slimyem across the heavenly villages.. ?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2012
190, decorum please! Thank you
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Belamour, if you got your game on, team up with this dude to woo Godieluks. Please indicate if you're ready. Thank you!

no no, those peeps don woo their own pass, haba.
grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Waiting on Ghettodreamz and please no posting is allow now. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
190, decorum please! Thank you

Can we take the stage? all parties are present
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by belamour(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Belamour, if you got your game on, team up with this dude to woo Godieluks. Please indicate if you're ready. Thank you!

AYAAM REDI
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

grin
Says who? Let's do this.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sunebanty(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hmmmmmmm, ok........ This is how it goes..........

Both of you tried, I appreciate you, I love your originality, I could feel the passion .....but......honestly, in a real life situation I will not fall for any of you. You see, I love a tiny bit of reality in everything I do but ur posts sound all fairytale to me.

However, if there must be a winner, then its Seunbanty!

Seun; you have a way with words, ur composure is perfect ok but the part that I'm "everything ur heart desires" is not realistic! Both of u didn't acknowledge the fact that I'm not perfect! Yes I'm not, but I want to be loved just the way I am! Then the "I love you parts" came out a bit too soon and its also a no no for me in real life. Apart from this little things you are good.

Demaejy: I'm so sorry but I couldn't just feel you. You did good anyway.

Thanks!
chei!! I don die,see blushing!tanx dear,nw that u're mine tell me what you need and it will be granted Asap,btw am sunebanty nt seunbanty*wink*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

grin
No except Belamour and he got a chance again because he showed it. Enjoy your bobos grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: @ALL;

I'm almost there.. Getting my fingers busy now..

bro ghettodreamz drop ur stuff na and let my dear lady Sijo10 decide. Thanks
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2012
My Dearest Sijo01,
How was your night? I really hope you had a great night rest. As much as I tried to sleep, I just couldn't sleep all thru d night bcuz d thought of u gave me a sleepless night. I really enjoyed every moment we both had together yesterday seeing a movie, I owe you a whole lot just for giving me a chance to take you out yesterday. By the way, did you see the love note I dropped in your wallet? Forgive me, my bad there it was nothing and I don't want you to attach biggie to it, I knew you haven't given me your consent yet, but I can't hide my feelings to you any longer.

Blessed be the day I sighted you at the shopping mall, I still hate myself for knocking down your bag mistakenly that day, but I knew that's how fate had it that we will be meeting. Right from the moment I said 'I'm Sorry' to you, I had knew you were the right woman for me, and our meeting that day wasn't just a coincidence but we were both destined and meant for each other. I can't thank the good Lord enough for crossing our paths together, ever since that day my joy had knew no bound, I jst can't keep this feeling to myself anymore, I can keep writing and writing but word will definitely fail me, word enough can't express how much I felt for you inside me. I understand you have been hurt way too much in d past, but I want to make things right this time for you, just a chance is all I need to proof my love to u.

Honeypie cheesy, you have grown too old to be a very huge part of me, ever since you came into my life. You mean the whole world to me, you are a God sent to me. I want u to be my everything, as I will be you all, I knew we are both imperfect bodies but you plus me will be a perfect 1. I so much want you in my life, I need you and you alone in my life. I love your cute smiles, your magical eyes, and your perfect body were just so right for me, and all a good man like me can ever ask for in a sweetheart just like you.

I want to love you for whom you are, just the same way you will also love me, I missed hearing the sound of your voice, and my touch on your hand. I really can't wait for you to say YES to me, take me to your home, so I can meet Papa, Mama and your siblings I'll always love, respect n honour ur families as I would do mine I want to love you, cherish you and honour you with my body, as much as I hated sharing, you will never have to worry about me sharing my body with any other lady and I promise never to hurt you. I so much look forward to our future, I want you to be my baby mama, just can't wait to start our lives together, living happily as one and happy couple under d same roof as one. I want 2 grow old wit u and having to behold your ever charming and stunning face forever till the end of time. Can't wait to see us start our lives 2geda, grow old 2geda and watch our grandkids playing around in our compd someday.

Honeypie, I want you to be MY 'ni'ruewvonhen', I hope this word is not strange to you. I just tried to call you, but I guess you weren't on seat at the office, please don't work yourself too hard my darling Sijo01, as I hate to see you worked out. I don't mean to bore you with my many lines, just want u 2 knw I'm thinking of you and can't stop thinking abt d nice time we had watching the movie @d cinema last night. I really can't wait to hear, that 3 letter words from you anytime soon, all I need is just a chance and I promise never to hurt u, promise 2 always luv u, care 4 u, cherish u and pamper you for d rest of my life till the end of time, because y're my African Queen (Girl of my dream) and you re 1 in a million to me.

Pls, let me know when u get to read this, as I can't wait 2 hear frm u soon. By the way, when will u be closing frm d office? I'll be checking on dad later in the evening, but would be a pleasure 2 pick u up from d office while I drop you at ur place, if that would be ok by u, please let me know. Mehn, you're dead gorgeous and I can't wait to see your charming and beautiful looking face again, till then have a productive day at wrk, miss u bunches.

Your soon to be,

Ghettodreamz.

P.s: Forgive me for any blunders with my writing, just want to get this send your way ASAP. Tak kia. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Belamour wooed shollypopz and failed. EXplorer, pls follow due process.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2012
It's really a lenghty Novel, please don't get bored reading my darling Sijo01 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2012
While we wait for Ghettodreamz, i know typing on phone could be difficult. Please let FLANREY and OMIOBO hit Freecocoa's heart. You both are on floor please. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Says who? Let's do this.

Ok! Blow my mind.
grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2012
In the absence of FlowerPower and co. The Last Slot for The Wooing Challenge Season 1 will be ArQueBusieR and Belamour to woo Goldieluks. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
While we wait for Ghettodreamz, i know typing on phone could be difficult. Please let FLANREY and OMIOBO hit Freecocoa's heart. You both are on floor please. Thank you!

Bro, I already dropped it.. Please let my darling sijo01, carefully read my write up.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2012
sexkillz: Belamour wooed shollypopz and failed. EXplorer, pls follow due process.
I know man, ArQueBusieR got no pair at the moment and Belamour seeked a second chance cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Bro, I already dropped it.. Please let my darling sijo01, carefully read my write up.
Thank you! In the mood of reading that novel grin please let FLANREY and OMIOBO make their postings while Freecocoa reads on. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190theclown: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2012
Who imma wooing undecided

Am still here oooo
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sunebanty(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
Congratulations Sunebanty, you are hereby inducted into The Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. You've got a chance to be wooed by two ladies during their version. Congrats again! cheesy
*singing*
it is time to celebrate,call my friends make we come to jubilate,eeri bóshenlo na my success i dy celebrate,oya no dy parambulate dis one no be dem say..abeg ao bigiano take sing am?tank u all,waiter pls help me serve everyevery one ogidiga each.give D explorer one ogidiga with alomo.na shayo level we wan go take demolish chelsea 2day
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Sweetestcocolet, I pick up my golden laptop from my rose garden to express what i feel for you. My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better than what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.
Maybe if you'll accept my proposal we could seat in my rose garden and feed each other with some sweet cocoa seeds and wash it down with the sweetest of rose wines...
Until then, I remain your one and only lover kiss

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
In the absence of FlowerPower and co. The Last Slot for The Wooing Challenge Season 1 will be ArQueBusieR and Belamour to woo Goldieluks. Thank you!
exhales, finally at last
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190theclown: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2012
Who imma facing angry angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2012
@D-EXPLORER. Mine wld've been d story of biblical MOSES who crossed d sea with not effort of his. My first 2 chalengers were not and as such, i'd hav had an easy ride with ABIL..who providence brot my way; cos lookin at d face-off we had at a point. Smh!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by omiobo: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2012
To freecocoa,

Each time I come across your name,
my heart beat faster
There must be something unique about you
unlike idowuogbo,my ex
I tried to google if i can find anyone
next to your kind
Believe me I found none
God must have spent extra time on you
because you are totally different
from the rest
Freecocoa,the sound of your name
joy my heart more than anything
Everything that make you who you are
... your sense of humour and intelligence makes my love for you go stronger
If only you can say yes,
I will sacrifice all I have to make sure
we grow old together,
I know with you,
brighter future is guaranteed
Babe as a matter of fact
You are the stereotype of my dream girl.
Freecocoa,as a flower's power lies
in its ability to attract butterflies,,
so do your meekness lies in your words,
I'm attracted to you.
Kindly grant me the honour to swim in the pool of your love.

O ya sa pata e let me write my name on it.grin

*Idowuogbo I beg no let me kiss life wire o. Na game o* grin

3 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2012
caseless: @D-EXPLORER. Mine wld've been d story of biblical MOSES who crossed d sea with not effort of his. My first 2 chalengers were not and as such, i'd hav had an easy ride with ABIL..who providence brot my way; cos lookin at d face-off we had at a point. Smh!
Best believe, my intention was to have you and 190 woo abiL but we made use of the available. If you see her around, i could make you pair the last. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Na wa 4 me o. Am rite in kichen cooking n stil posting. God help. By d way am cooking efo riro wit eja panla. When am done cooking, I'l invite U guys over to have breakfast wit me
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
I was paired with u 2 woo TENDERLY and u were no wher 2 be found. Go find her make we woo am shap-shap! *Takes sit*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
take a chill pill joor, ur body too dey hot, wetin? D explorer is on it...so chillax wink

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2012
Sexkillz please hide some comments. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.