Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36572 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Life used to be all about me: I was the sun-like star and the earth succumbed to my gravitational pull. I was Mr. Invincible: the quintessential macho man. I was an Einstein in my own eyes. But unlike Einstein, I lacked something: an all-powerful equation. So I set out to formulate the 'almighty equation for happiness'. I was a happy man and this was going to be a cakewalk, right? Wrong! Something was conspicously missing from my equation. I thought of everything abstract, but I just couldn't find the missing piece. I felt sad: "maybe I'm no Einstein, after all", I muttered to myself.
Suddenly, I had a lightbulb moment: "Could the missing piece(s) be found in things concrete?" So I put my crazy imagination to work: I imagined myself floating aimlessly through the empty depths of space. Out of nowhere, something caught my fancy: a singularity. Burning so bright and bombarding me with Hawkings radiation from all angles. I was flanked; powerless against it. As I was about being sucked into the blackhole, my last thoughts, surprisingly, were thoughts of you: "how I wish it was the intelligent and ridiculously stunning Goldieluks bombarding me with her love instead of some stupid naked singularity". You're the only who can smash my huge ego to smithereens in a propitious way with your remarkable personality, Goldie. It feels as though we were precision-engineered for each other by a supreme being. You're the missing piece in my life. You and I could form a bond so strong it'll put the cohesive strength of carbonado atoms to shame. Together we can put the 'happy' in 'happiness'. No one else can make a "real man" of me, Goldie.
Now I have my equation:
Me + You = Infinite happiness.
What do you think? smiley
lol

4 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Caseless and 190 get ready to woo abiL as a replacement for the last Slot. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Sexkillz, please hide some comments.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2012
190:

Don't u dare leave me angry

Haha tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Life used to be all about me: I was the sun-like star and the earth succumbed to my gravitational pull. I was Mr. Invincible: the quintessential macho man. I was an Einstein in my own eyes. But unlike Einstein, I lacked something: an all-powerful equation. So I set out to formulate the 'almighty equation for happiness'. I was a happy man and this was going to be a cakewalk, right? Wrong! Something was conspicously missing from my equation. I thought of everything abstract, but I just couldn't find the missing piece. I felt sad: "maybe I'm no Einstein, after all", I muttered to myself.
Suddenly, I had a lightbulb moment: "Could the missing piece(s) be found in things concrete?" So I put my crazy imagination to work: I imagined myself floating aimlessly through the empty depths of space. Out of nowhere, something caught my fancy: a singularity. Burning so bright and bombarding me with Hawkings radiation from all angles. I was flanked; powerless against it. As I was about being sucked into the blackhole, my last thoughts, surprisingly, were thoughts of you: "how I wish it was the intelligent and ridiculously stunning Goldieluks bombarding me with her love instead of some stupid naked singularity". You're the only who can smash my huge ego to smithereens in a propitious way with your remarkable personality, Goldie. It feels as though we were precision-engineered for each other by a supreme being. You're the missing piece in my life. You and I could form a bond so strong it'll put the cohesive strength of carbonado atoms to shame. Together we can put the 'happy' in 'happiness'. No one else can make a "real man" of me, Goldie.
Now I have my equation:
lol
I'm sorry Belamour and Goldieluks isn't around. I appreciate you bro. Thanks! smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm sorry Belamour and Goldieluks isn't around. I appreciate you bro. Thanks! smiley

Oops
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Caseless and 190, please you have the floor, woo abiL and hope you crack it with your codes. Thank you grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're welcome, bro. Big shame though.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hmmmmm.. I wish I could fly over to dine with you. Btw, are you a good cook? No hard feeling, can you bluetooth me some? For real no one's food would be as delicious as that of my one and only sweetheart Sijo01 grin grin grin

Enjoy your meal bro.

hmmmmm. I see
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Abil

My pweety abil

We keep reconnecting, I have toured d world in search of that gurl
Found myself rejected even by people who didn't matter (slimyem) and 2 crown it up
Lost my mood because of rejection, I couldn't sleep last nite thinking if it were abil

Such wouldn't have happened 2me, Abil - I would be with u dis xmas and then these same things
I'm about 2 tell u would be told 2 u directly -
I would look in2 ur eyes and tell u how much u mean not just 2me but 2 my world

I can say it anywhere even on skynews that the best part of my day comes when I read your opinions on nairaland. So you can only imagine what is was like for me to see you in person if you ever grant me that opportunity. I am one of the lucky few to ever have actually met the girl of their dreams.

Well I want u 2 know that I love you and I have not had that pain leave me once in the past couple of months that i've known you. Because you see, its not just being around you that makes me so nervous, excited, and afraid.... But the very thought of you that sends me into a spell. To say such as this, so soon after meeting, might be viewed as ignorant to what love really is. But i've thought something might have been love in the past, and never before have I been so sure as I am here, and now. Thinking of you, yet again.......

Having this conversation with you already is much more fun than i expected; it is rather heavenly; thank you very much for being with me. I haven’t ever enjoyed a date so much. I can’t express in words, how much I want to be always with you; in your sweet company, just listening your sweet voice and your unarticulated talks, full of innocence. I can’t imagine that one can ever find a girl like you, so generous and kind hearted.

This morning despite d rains you were in my dreams, wearing the same dress that that i imagined you wearing, a red spagetti flowing silky gown and asking me some question that I don’t remember now. You were looking very beautiful, just like a fairy which u actually are

Here i am thinking what you might be up to tomorrow evening? im thinking of we going to the cinema to see the latest romantic flare available on screen at the cinema. ikekings told me its a very romantic movie, full of love-tragedy, i dont know if you would love to see it with me. Would you love to come see it with me? I could easily arrange the balcony tickets for the movie which would be showing tomorrow’s evening show. We shall first watch the movie and then have dinner together. Will you reach the theatre yourself or should I pick you up from your office, tell me? I’ll call you tonight, around eight.

You give me lots of love. Each and every small thing was very pleasant. You made me happy and I tried to make you happy. During my bad time, mere thoughts about you ends up giving me butterflies in my tummy and you make me feel easy. Words are too small to express how much I LOVE YOU so i would rather put it in actions, probably by the end of this year i would like us to have a 2week vacation to tenerife SPAIN, last time i was there i vowed that the gurl i ever fall in love with which happens to be you would also get to see what my lovely eyes saw so please i would like you to seriously start considering that as well. Your likes and dislikes are known to me and im so careful about them

I deeply feel your love here. You always inspired me to do good things. every blessed passing day you have become more attractive, which is our key to long relationship.

I am very happy and love you. So I wish to spend rest of my life with you.

please just give me one chance to come into your beautiful life and spend it with you
Im not asking for 2 chances but just this one chance,

please would you be my gurl. . . I am ready to trekk from lagos to sokoto just to prove my undying love for you,I would lay down the last drop of my blood just to be with you and if spending just one minute of my life with you is what i need to do then i am more than prepared to do it

I really love you - Abil and I'm really serious about my spanish proposal

Yours sincerely

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
I'm sorry once again! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Don't worry, it wuld b there wen she comes. I'll mk sure I show it to her smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2012
While abiL go through 190 codes, CASELESS, we are waiting! Enjoy the last Slot people. It's so interesting so far grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Life used to be all about me: I was the sun-like star and the earth succumbed to my gravitational pull. I was Mr. Invincible: the quintessential macho man. I was an Einstein in my own eyes. But unlike Einstein, I lacked something: an all-powerful equation. So I set out to formulate the 'almighty equation for happiness'. I was a happy man and this was going to be a cakewalk, right? Wrong! Something was conspicously missing from my equation. I thought of everything abstract, but I just couldn't find the missing piece. I felt sad: "maybe I'm no Einstein, after all", I muttered to myself.
Now I have my equation:
lol

My dear ArQueBusieR

That was sweet of you, i am short of words, can't even express how i feel about you.
But one thing for sure....its a Yes from me. You've won my heart with your lovely write-up.
xOXo.
smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2012
Wheeeww, And 190 dropped it like its hot....Apparently, its hot indeed
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

My dear ArQueBusieR

That was sweet of you, i am short of words, can't even express how i feel about you.
But one thing for sure....its a Yes from me. You've won my heart with your lovely write-up.
xOXo.
smiley smiley

Hmmmmmm... Where have you been all these while?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Don't worry, it wuld b there wen she comes. I'll mk sure I show it to her smiley
Obrigado. smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hmmmmmm... Where have you been all these while?

Having breakfast.

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2012
CASELESS, please you need to have a case. Present it before abiL, we are waiting! Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2012
190 again!!! Cut your lines short nw...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2012
D explorer,y didn't u gv me anoda chance as u gav odas?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmm, Creamychic, can i lick some? wink I can see you've got it in all flavours. Which one is yours babe smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2012
Abil, my post is shot,but long in cotent. I hav com 2 understand dat ur outspokeness is a virtue and its in corelation with ur beauty and person. For these realities about u, i feel drawn u 2 since d pairing. I love u, THE SHOWSTOPPER OF nl. *kicks 190*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2012
Soyedele1: D explorer,y didn't u gv me anoda chance as u gav odas?
Were you ignored? Yes! Did you seek a re-Slot before now? No! Enjoy the last Slot my guy cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2012
caseless: Abil, my post is shot,but long in cotent. I hav com 2 understand dat ur outspokeness is a virtue and its in corelation with ur beauty and person. For these realities about u, i feel drawn u 2 since d pairing. I love u, THE SHOWSTOPPER OF nl. *kicks 190*
Really?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

My dear ArQueBusieR

xOXo.
smiley smiley
Glad you liked it, Goldie. cheesy
Belamour's MIA though.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2012
sexkillz: Really?

My thoughts exactly
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2012
Now I have my equation:
lol
i like this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (47) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.