Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36628 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2012
D-explo, can i...?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2012
I know what Sijo01 must be going through now grin Freecocoa, please pick a guy that got you with reasons. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Sijo01: D-explo, can i...?
Oh yes!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2012
@Omiobo, May the best man win!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by omiobo: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2012
flanrey: @Omiobo, May the best man win!

Yeah!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmm, blushing seriously....
Well, well, both of you tried and you guys sound realistic too.

Samjonny went streight to the point and that was cool because i dont fansy long semorn BUT i could not just help smiling ear 2 ear reading from ghettodreamz, i must say your post swept me off my feet and it seized my breath for some seconds...... Having noted that,..... It is my pleasure to welcome you (ghettodreamz) to my e-word. *wink,wink*

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2012
SamjohnnyB: Na wa 4 me o. Am rite in kichen cooking n stil posting. God help. By d way am cooking efo riro wit eja panla. When am done cooking, I'l invite U guys over to have breakfast wit me
I want some!! angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2012
Sijo01: Hmmmm, blushing seriously....

Samjonny went streight to the point and that was cool because i dont fansy long semorn BUT i could not just help smiling ear 2 ear reading from ghettodreamz, i must say your post swept me off my feet and it seized my breath for some seconds...... Having noted that,..... It is my pleasure to welcome you (ghettodreamz) to my e-word. *wink,wink*
Oh my goodness and Ghettodreamz WINS grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2012
My slot angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Wow! both guys did great and yeah a winner emerged.

Flanrey as much as it would be nice to eat cocoa seeds with you in your rose garden, i didn't see any passion in the proposal, it was kinda dry for my liking(no humor at all)

I still won't mind if you buy me a laptop that's golden like your own(since i never see that type before).

Btw how come you keep your laptop in a garden? E no go spoil ni? undecided
Sorry dear but you tried.

OMIOBO, hmm its funny I've never really taken note of that moniker until this game but those words of yours tell me you really know me on here, mehn the sense of humor is killing, just how i like my man(polished and some kpako)
I can feel the yearning in those words and i love that, even my Real BF here with me agrees that you killed it, so welcome to my worldwink (even though you take style diss my twinny, you go still pay charge for that).tongue

4 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012

nice.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2012

nice wow!.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2012
By the authority bestowed upon me, today i induct Ghettodreamz into the Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. Congratulations dude and you've got a chance to be wooed by two ladies during their edition. Congrats again! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Wow, I can't believe this, feels like I just won a jackpot my people. Oya, waiter abeg bring a bottle of Red Label, Baileys, Ace for all the guys in the house and give the ladies Andre and a bottle of Chilled SmirlOff for each ladies to drink. For sexkillz, D-Explorer & Seun(CEO) oto laye yin oooo. For my charming honeypie Sijo01 what would you care for? Pls, name it and you have it ASAP. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I de dance alanta...Make una join me

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I want some!! angry
ok my dear lady. Wen d food is ready U wil be my 1st guest dis moring
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2012
freecocoa: Wow! both guys did great and yeah a winner emerged.

Flanrey as much as it would be nice to eat cocoa seeds with you in your rose garden, i didn't see any passion in the proposal, it was kinda dry for my liking(no humor at all)

I still won't mind if you buy me a laptop that's golden like your own(since i never see that type before).

OMIOBO, hmm its funny I've never really taken note of that moniker until this game but those words of yours tell me you really know me on here, mehn the sense of humor is killing, just how i like my man(polished and some kpoko)
I can feel the yearning in those words and i love that, even my Real BF here with me agrees that you killed it, so welcome to my worldwink (even though you take style diss my twinny, you go still pay charge for that).tongue
Good choice! Puntash water nailed every bit of ur madness. He try wella! Dash am kiss Biko!

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2012
Nawa ooo... This place is too noisy...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2012
freecocoa: Wow! both guys did great and yeah a winner emerged.

OMIOBO, hmm its funny I've never really taken note of that moniker until this game but those words of yours tell me you really know me on here, mehn the sense of humor is killing, just how i like my man(polished and some kpoko)
WOW! Omiobo WINS grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
By the authority bestowed upon me, today i induct Ghettodreamz into the Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. Congratulations dude and you've got a chance to be wooed by two ladies during their edition. Congrats again! grin

Thank you bro, I can't shout jor...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2012
This is getting interesting! Please let ArQueBusieR and Belamour get ready to woo Goldieluks. Thank you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Good choice! Puntash water nailed every bit of ur madness. He try wella! Dash am kiss Biko!
Omo that him name no be here o grin.

Oya omiobo take kiss muaah kiss kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz: Wow, I can't believe this, feels like I just won a jackpot my people. Oya, waiter abeg bring a bottle of Red Label, Baileys, Ace for all the guys in the house and give the ladies Andre and a bottle of Chilled SmirlOff for each ladies to drink. For sexkillz, D-Explorer & Seun(CEO) oto laye yin oooo. For my charming honeypie Sijo01 what would you care for? Pls, name it and you have it ASAP. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I de dance alanta...Make una join me

alanta, alanta plus asoto to. Nice game my man u realy hack Sijo10's pasword. Weldone man.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
[/b] This is getting interesting! Please let ArQueBusieR and Belamour get ready to woo Goldieluks. Thank you! [/b]

My slot angry angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
[/b] This is getting interesting! Please let ArQueBusieR and Belamour get ready to woo Goldieluks. Thank you! [/b]
Oga i think say that ”belamour“ don woo before nw...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2012
By the authority bestowed upon me, today i induct OMIOBO into the Romance Section Real Men HALL of FAME. Congratulations dude and you've got a chance to be wooed by two ladies during their edition. Congrats again! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by omiobo: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2012
*speechless* no word is enough to express my happiness.
Idowuogbo is my pal. A lepo
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2012
190:

My slot angry angry
Find abiL please!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2012
I'm still waiting for that guy ”brokoto“ to woo... Abi the guy don woo ni?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by omiobo: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2012
freecocoa: Omo that him name no be here o grin.

Oya omiobo take kiss muaah kiss kiss

Muaah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (47) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.