Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36631 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
benny singing & rapping-
young, wild & free

[size=14pt]So what we get drunk?
So what we smoke weed?
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out?
That’s how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free[/size]

[Wiz Khalifa]
So what I keep ‘em rolled up?
Saggin’ my pants, not caring what I show
Keep it real with my niggas
Keep it player for these hoes
And look clean don't it?
Washed it the other day, watch how you lean on it
Give me some 501 jeans on it
Roll joints bigger than King Kong’s fingers
And smoke them hoes down ’til they stingers
You a class clown and if I skip for the day
I’m with your bitch smokin’ grade A

[Snoop Dogg]
You know what?
It’s like I’m 17 again
Peach fuzz on my face
Lookin’, on the case
Tryna find a hella taste
Oh my god, I’m on the chase, Chevy
It's gettin’ kinda heavy, relevant, sellin’ it
Dippin’ away, time keeps slippin’ away
Zip in the safe, flippin’ for pay
Tippin’ like I’m drippin’ in paint
Up front, four blunts, like, “Khalifa put the weed in a J”

[Bruno Mars]
So what we get drunk?
So what we smoke weed?
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out?
That’s how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5B22KAkEk
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz: Dang @ abiL's reply to 190, didn't he say I was d hardest?? cheesy

When do we start ours y'all?? I'm clueless!
grin grin

I felt like crying for the dude. grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO @ "real men" grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
grin grin

Argghhhh you guys are making me feel bad, when I've done absolutely nothing wrong. Lol

I just didn't want 190 to get the wrong impression, thus why I laid the cards on the table. embarassed
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
grin grin

Where hv u been madamu??

D game don finish, na then u kan waka come.....u for let d "real men" on NL woo you naa grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tenderly1: guyz, am sorry for not been there, when y'all needed me today. I tot the world was gonna end this morn.

Eeya, sorry.. Are you ok? How are you doing now? I hope everything is under ctrl, the house would love to hear more about it, if you care to share it. sad
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
more like real boyz
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
abiL:

Argghhhh you guys are making me feel bad, when I've done absolutely nothing wrong. Lol

I just didn't want 190 to get the wrong impression, thus why I laid the cards on the table. embarassed

Laid the card on the table? angry angry angry So quick!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Where hv u been madamu??

D game don finish, na then u kan waka come.....u for let d "real men" on NL woo you naa grin

LOL viewing NL offline.

Which game? The game wey 3/4 of the men are criminals offline lipsrsealed

abiL:

LOL grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
bennyraz: mi ke shake o ti da kan mo grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
acidosis™:
[size=13pt]

Where Can I GET Periwinkle, Stock Fish, Pkomo & Goat meat, Cow Leg & Pork. . .? I WAN MAKE SOUP OOOOOOOOOOO°°°°°°°°°°°°°`

[/size]

you wanna prepare Edikikon soup wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Laid the card on the table? angry angry angry So quick!

Why long things out?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
&& the woo-ing thing was a game, but 190 is twisting it to something else.

I appreciate that he MIGHT like me, but what am I suppose to do when I don't like him back in that way. It will be unfair to decieve him.

I just hope that he doesn't actually like me, so that things can go back to how they were before -_-

Can't be ar[s]ed with this foolishness if I'm honest
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin grin "
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
I dey laugh.....
How many times do u wanna KO the dude na Abil?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Which game? The game wey 3/4 of the men are criminals offline lipsrsealed
LOL grin

Ha! Madam waist-bead (Ileke-Idi).
Thats harsh
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
~vicky~:

you wanna prepare Edikikon soup wink
Is that? don't even know the name of the "soup"..
all i need is something for the belly cheesy grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
jay bee: I dey laugh.....
How many times do u wanna KO the dude na Abil?

Jay I was just trying to explain myself... To clarify things

& DON'T you try and make me feel bad!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidosis™:

Ha! Madam waist-bead (Ileke-Idi).
Thats harsh

May peace of God be unto us, my brother wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Tenderly1(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Eeya, sorry.. Are you ok? How are you doing now? I hope everything is under ctrl, the house would love to hear more about it, if you care to share it. sad
the hurricane ogaga that attacked my area was so severe,that i was almost blown away. you gast to see roofs flying like water proof,but because of my tender voice.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
music dey my system meen!!! walai, where's Grace

Benny singing Wiz khalifa's, I'll roll Up cheesy

I'll roll up
I'll roll up
shawty
I'll roll Up

Whenever you need me, whenever you want
you know you can call me, I'll be there shortly
don't care what your friends say, cuz they dnt
know me.. I can be your best friend and you be my homie

I love the Damn Bridge***
No matter where I am
No matter where you are
I'll be there when it's over baby
cause I was there from the start
No matter if I'm near
Don't matter if your far
All you do is pick the phone Up Lady
And I'll be there when you call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQz-0QVmQ0
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

May peace of God be unto us, my brother wink

wow! good to hear this from you, sist..but .... may I ask, why did you italise GOD ?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidosis™:

wow! good to hear this from you, sist..but .... may I ask, why did you italise GOD ?

A bad habit. I usually italicize fictitious characters.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

jeezz! nt againnnn
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
lol
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
acidosis™:

Is that? don't even know the name of the "soup"..
all i need is something for the belly cheesy grin

hmmm what vegetable are you using?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
sanb: @ D-Explorer: I just want to say wow and thanks...what a brilliant idea you got going here...well done. The house was indeed hut and on fire. I'm looking forward to what the female version would be like. Once again well done...Ladies in the house get ready for action...wink

@Killz: Wow what a good Mod...things were flowing well except for the few shots; but in all I'll say this is the 1st thread I have seen on NL that maturity was displayed by all and there weren't much abuses or profanity used. I'll say to the house guys and girls keep it up. One more thing; Killz you fall my hand big time mehn can't believe someone snatched the gold ticket from you hahaha Lol...I wonder why Jay Bee didn't take part come on mehn you're also the Mod for this section...cheesy

@Ladies who couldn't pick a guy, well I wouldn't say they broke the rules as the swags of the guys didn't woo them...plain and simple and that's not a crime...cool

The one person I'm looking forward to reading her toasting skills is my home girl Idowuogbo..... mehn badosky in the house can't wait for your swag girl...cool hahaha...it's going to be hilarious to the guys you'll toast...wink
Thanks dear, we got more shows to run and with people like you, we're more encouraged and inspired. Thanks to Sexkillz, he stayed to play his official part, you got the idea, dude, you're the man! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Edited
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
abiL E don do naa and

Why is Jay bee laughing?? Is he not among d "real men" of NL?? shior!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Hmmmmm grin Bad habit indeed. And what's fictive about God? God is God and can never be a man, undoubtedly true that he truly exist. Please change your attitude of italicizing that name, it has supremacy over every other names and things either beneath, above or beyond the earth.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

Thanks dear, we got more shows to run and with people like you, we're more encouraged and inspired. Thanks to Sexkillz, he stayed to play his official part, you got the idea, dude, you're the man! grin

alert me when the other version is ready cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jaybee3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL E don do naa and

Why is Jay bee laughing?? Is he not among d "real men" of NL?? shior!
Let's just blame abil....
she has been cracking us up all day grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hmmmmm grin Bad habit indeed. And what's fictive about God? God is God and can never be a man, undoubtedly true that he truly exist. Please change your attitude of italicizing that name, it has supremacy over every other names and things either beneath, above or beyond the earth.

lol let's not derail.
Get back to your wooing. Meet me in religious section whenever I create one of those threads again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (47) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.