Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36566 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Arquesbier won my heart for now, but he don't have a contender though. Wooing anyone in particular??

so where do you put me
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
ifihearam:

so where do you put me

I put you in my car boot, lolz.
Ok I don't get you!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ayobase(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Was sooo Busy....cldnt follow up....so was the thread successful, derailed or just like that of cuddlemi's!
Let me know before I start from page 1.
I will take silence as ''its not worth reading''!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

I put you in my car boot, lolz.
Ok I don't get you!

car boot?
dis babes don wicked like dis ni?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
ayobase: Was sooo Busy....cldnt follow up....so was the thread successful, derailed or just like that of cuddlemi's!
Yeah, it was!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dat cute boi cool
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Oh no! Has it ended?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
ayobase: Was sooo Busy....cldnt follow up....so was the thread successful, derailed or just like that of cuddlemi's!
T'was quite some fun, bro. wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ifihearam:

so where do you put me
lol... "Arquesbier"?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Areaboy2(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
coming from a romance section "hater", i did enjoy the wooing competition!

It was a good laugh watching from the sidelines yesterday! cant wait for the return leg grin grin grin grin grin

Thumbs up D-Explorer!!!

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ayobase(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks sholly and Busier....hmmm...this one pass carry over o!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:01am On Sep 30, 2012
ifihearam: D explorer,i be think say u be my paddy before oo,so you mean say i nor dey this groove

i beg gimme chance,no more friendship

u nor know say na my ministry be this ni
Chai, oga mi no vex o! This thing was not all that easy to arrange, it took my time and thoughts. My mind no go to PM at all smiley I go holla you on any next show. Your ministry dey kampe, no shaking grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:05am On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks: D-Explorer so what you are saying is that Arquerbier's poem is disqualified because he doesn't have a contender?? Is that what you are saying??
Goldie sweets, for a winner to emerge, their MUST be two challengers. I enjoyed reading ArQueBusieR's codes, he'd won me over if i was a female but really not as a single challenger.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2012
Area_boy: coming from a romance section "hater", i did enjoy the wooing competition!

It was a good laugh watching from the sidelines yesterday! cant wait for the return leg grin grin grin grin grin

Thumbs up D-Explorer!!!
Hey man, many thanks. I appreciate what this idea and more to come will do. I can imagine you enjoying it even when it was within an "hater" domain. LOL. More of this will establish friendships, more interactions, massive viewings even though not on FP because of our maximum enjoyment, large comments and all. It's a good idea, thanks to you and all who watched it successful cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2012
brokoto: oga no be say i no sure but the thing be say na different strokes for different folks. I no mind chyke Idowuogbo sha o but e get as my heart go sound if i come see my Ishilove de shout yes! Yes! For another man na. Abi e no get as e be?
hahhahahahahhaha cant stop lmao
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: I talk am! D 2 he-goats go spoil parole. I no gbadun una but na on top management till d next Mannure drop na hin Bado wan do b4 o! Now y'all strolled in and fawcked it all up. Windows sign me off Biko! Ur goats are sitting on some longggg tin!!
you really need to step up your maturity skills-you abuse my pals a lot all in the name of play,please try not to curse no one cos you too fine for such unbehavioural act
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2012
Ex-plorer can you pair me with someone i instinctively wanna woo aaaait?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jejelady(f): 5:33am On Sep 30, 2012
freecocoa: 190 you are a serious nut case sha.

Like any sane girl will stand and listen to that whole psalm 911 in the name of wooing her, i know i won't.tongue
*Rolling on the floor* Laughing so hard. Na wa o...I tire for that new testament.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2012
undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes: Ex-plorer can you pair me with someone i instinctively wanna woo aaaait?
Didn't you read the topic? The challenge has ended.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2012
I think this thread has served its purpose.....
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2012
Caracta: Oh no! Has it ended?
Hmm..d show ended outrightly d moment u opted out at d xpense of ur esteem admirers. *Speaks 4 d victims*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
I think this thread has served its purpose.....
Thanks 2 d initiator cos it was hitch-free.E no easy.So wat do u tink we shld do? End it? Comon, dis shld b here til 2013 cos of its archievmnt in satisfaction. *Defends d topic*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2012
ayobase: Thanks sholly and Busier....hmmm...this one pass carry over o!
na spillover *Adds xtra year of academic session due 2 carryover*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
you really need to step up your maturity skills-you abuse my pals a lot all in the name of play,please try not to curse no one cos you too fine for such unbehavioural act
Ogbeni commentator! Olympic don finish na! Abeg enter voicemail jare! undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Seriously your busybody is too much,we don see you, mstcheew.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2012
^ cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2012
freecocoa: Seriously your busybody is too much,we don see you, mstcheew.
Indicting d guy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2012
caseless: Thanks 2 d initiator cos it was hitch-free.E no easy.So wat do u tink we shld do? End it? Comon, dis shld b here til 2013 cos of its archievmnt in satisfaction. *Defends d topic*
lol...so what exactly are you discussing here...? Nothing in particular..
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2012
Tenderly1: guyz, am sorry for not been there, when y'all needed me today. I tot the world was gonna end this morn.
And tenderly...

She gives me everything
And tenderly she whispers
I'm sorry if I caused you pain
Somehow nothing is missed...

She no longer keeps her secrets inside
The middle ground between us
Is no longer an invisible line
Now I truly see her inner beauty...

My love for her is a strong presence
It will last forever
We have so much in common
My knowledge and her wisdom...

When we met she said take my hand
And I'll help you understand
She had never been in love before
And tenderly she fell for me...
But hurricane katrina came btw us

Tenderly1 my heart still goes out to you.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2012
^come dis man did u qualify undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2012
jhydebaba:
And tenderly...

She gives me everything
And tenderly she whispers
I'm sorry if I caused you pain
Somehow nothing is missed...

She no longer keeps her secrets inside
The middle ground between us
Is no longer an invisible line
Now I truly see her inner beauty...

My love for her is a strong presence
It will last forever
We have so much in common
My knowledge and her wisdom...

When we met she said take my hand
And I'll help you understand
She had never been in love before
And tenderly she fell for me...
But hurricane katrina came btw us

Tenderly1 my heart still goes out to you.

Guy, which one b dis again? U sure say you read the heading say contest don END? Common,go take your Bible/Tira go church or Ile-kewu jor...

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (47) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.