Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,022 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36597 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hahahhahahaa oh buoy una don packaqe all the finest qirl finish leave me* na waooo okay am waitinq for Cynderella,is hse also hook-up
Yes! I wooed her away from Mynd.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
I dey feel youuuu...possess your possession
hmmm all these Usernames eh,are you sure some of you no be scam
abeq i no toast aqain o! W/o any simple pix! Smh!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yes! I wooed her away from Mynd.
hahahahahha a re you pweety sure some of these so-called NL chics are for real?
You don see her pix before this one you qo collect her from Mynd?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes: Crossinq my leq! waitinq for that Idowuogbo qirl to cross my path lemme toast her with a manual*lmao
I was woolified already na! U wan re-woo me? cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hahahahahha a re you pweety sure some of these so-called NL chics are for real?
You don see her pix before this one you qo collect her from Mynd?
Yeah! I've seen her pix and damn, she's wonderfully made cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hmmm all these Usernames eh,are you sure some of you no be scam
abeq i no toast aqain o! W/o any simple pix! Smh!
afraid of your own game? Na scam you be nah.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes: Quys abeq i am fully steam ready with my advance juju cominq to woo caracta:mehn that chic qot me this close uhhh
where is she? Pop your face aaaaite
There's a difference between 'q' and 'g', you know? The game is over, you can't woo me. Don't worry, wait for another chance. Lol
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Where is caseless?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
Caracta:
There's a difference between 'q' and 'g', you know? The game is over, you can't woo me. Don't worry, wait for another chance. Lol
hahhahaaha never mind my q or g
i only used 'em on social tweeks,sure you qrap or you grap me now

so you rootinq for caseless uhh?hmmm i ain't jealouse jor
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
afraid of your own game? Na scam you be nah.
hahahahahahahahha *sinqinq music is taking me higherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
oh girl am for real ooo
ask seun,i rep South-south Ph-vizzle
so show me your profile pix if you are real?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
hahahahahahahahha *sinqinq music is taking me higherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
oh girl am for real ooo
ask seun,i rep South-south Ph-vizzle
so show me your profile pix if you are real?
the image you see there.....does it look photoshopped?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Really! Interchanging q and g is grating on the nerves, Mr Donald!
E.g. I qulped the food? She qrown up?
Ko jor rara!

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I was woolified already na! U wan re-woo me? cheesy
lwkmd! This qirl ehhh
you sooooo fucking hysterical to the core
if i had the chance all over again imma re-woo like we drop here
Brb! I wanna join my sis for kitchen o
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
the image you see there.....does it look photoshopped?
oho ohoo! Soorry my bad,didnt click on your profile,just did so now.mmmmph! Me-love what am seing,you look so hmmmmmmph!
Iwbrb aaaait! Gimme some few mins aaaite?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
lola.luv:
Really! Interchanging q and g is grating on the nerves, Mr Donald!
E.g. I qulped the food? She qrown up?
Ko jor rara!
who the heck is this? Talk to my left finger if you cant grapple with my earlier explanation.i said i just like using 'q' in place of 'g' or you wanna type for me,dont tell me you still living in a relatively remote villa uh?gosh! Small time you'll ask me for the meaning of Lol
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Now this is the begining of the real end of this thread.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sike(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS LEFT OUT OF THIS DRAMA. I'D HAVE SHOWCASE MY OWN BAD TALENT. sad
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Donalð Genes:
oho ohoo! Soorry my bad,didnt click on your profile,just did so now.mmmmph! Me-love what am seing,you look so hmmmmmmph!
Iwbrb aaaait! Gimme some few mins aaaite?
take your time.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
D-Explorer:

Dude, na wa for you o! You identified, we booked a slot for you and you disappeared. Maybe we need to be careful of Apostles that choose to be the last smiley

Dude, u position a miniature in character to compete with me for an ANGEL(sliyemm). She noticed the discrepancies and ask me to take a BOW and leave.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
When the female version go commence ?? I wan woo oh, I must wooloo. grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks: When the female version go commence ?? I wan woo oh, I must wooloo. grin grin

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks: When the female version go commence ?? I wan woo oh, I must wooloo. grin grin

You sure say you sabi woo so, Oya gimme free-style session...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by lolaluv1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
@DONALD
If living in my remote village means not interchanging g for q, then I'd gladly stay there. I didn't know the new mark of modernity was interchanging two very different letters.

BTW, you forgot to spell grapple as qrapple and gosh as qosh. Smh!

N.b-You better maintain your corner. I didn't insult you in the first post, I only corrected you politely. If on the other hand you want to get down and get insultive, then let's go there.
Or to put it in your language, let's qo there!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
take your time.
My sweetheart
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
take your time.
My sweetheart cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
DPS^^ double posting syndrome. embarassed
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You sure say you sabi woo so, Oya gimme free-style session...

I sabi wooloo.
Ok ok....

My sweet sugar cane
I just sight you for ma lane
I dey dream of you everyday
Even when I know say I get bills to pay
Make we meet for that club
Where we go show the world our new found luv.
grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks: DPS^^ double posting syndrome. embarassed
haha. . .Goldie, would you like to woo me ? ?
pardon me 4 that - DPS.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

haha. . .Goldie, would you like to woo me ? ?
pardon me 4 that - DPS.

Erm....ok on one condition.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
What's up with this goldielocks today

She seems 2b all over d place undecided

Whyz she all over d place

Abi she win lottery or oga don improve 4 inside bedroom
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by flash11(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

I sabi wooloo.
Ok ok....

My sweet sugar cane
I just sight you for ma lane
I dey dream of you everyday
Even when I know say I get bills to pay
Make we meet for that club
Where we go show the world our new found luv.
grin
wack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.