Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36630 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

I sabi wooloo.
Ok ok....

My sweet sugar cane
I just sight you for ma lane
I dey dream of you everyday
Even when I know say I get bills to pay
Make we meet for that club
Where we go show the world our new found luv.
grin

I no feel am @ all. E no enta my body at all. I'm too rigid for this your kotonkan to penetrate...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Erm....ok on one condition.
I'm listening cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
190: or oga don improve 4 inside bedroom
You got me grin gringrin grin grin

but I doubt anyway cheesy my own goldie won't do that on a sabbath day.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by flash11(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

I no feel am @ all. E no enta my body at all. I'm too rigid for this your kotonkan to penetrate...
my man, no gree!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
190: What's up with this goldielocks today

She seems 2b all over d place undecided

Whyz she all over d place

Abi she win lottery or oga don improve 4 inside bedroom
undecided undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You be iron man?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
flash11:
my man, no gree!

For where.. God knows I'm not so cheap like that. I de too rigid to fall for those CHEAP lines....
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
lola.luv:
@DONALD
If living in my remote village means not interchanging g for q, then I'd gladly stay there. I didn't know the new mark of modernity was interchanging two very different letters.

BTW, you forgot to spell grapple as qrapple and gosh as qosh. Smh!

N.b-You better maintain your corner. I didn't insult you in the first post, I only corrected you politely. If on the other hand you want to get down and get insultive, then let's go there.
Or to put it in your language, let's qo there!
sorry am not dissing you,yo should learn not To poke into some persons chat if it doesn't relate to you,
all the same am so sorry if i sound harsh on you! We still Friends
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

I'm listening cheesy

If only you post your pics. No excuses pls.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

For where.. God knows I'm not so cheap like that. I de too rigid to fall for those CHEAP lines....

I made it cheap cause you are not the one am intending to woo, hence!
tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

lmao! Very nice @least
she don feel am jawe
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

You be iron man?

Try harder.. If you fit woo me convincingly, I go enter next minute flight to Jordan/Turkey to buy you Shawarma grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

I made it cheap cause you are not the one am intending to woo, hence!
tongue

See, excuse. I give you 10/100
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

See, excuse. I give you 10/100

Only 10?? Na so the poem bad reach?
shocked
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
Oga 190 hw far with ”abil“ our wife now? She still dey do ”shakara“ ni?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

My sweetheart
My lover.... I see you showing your talent to every tochi, daisy and haley.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

If only you post your pics. No excuses pls.
na wa o, miss goldie.. truth is I can't post my pics abeg grin grin I've made some badt and delicate posts in the past.. and you know what that implies..

BUT, there is this photo I have here..still don't know how to remove it..#find it if you can..
Thanks cheesy smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

Only 10?? Na so the poem bad reach?
shocked

Na so, I told ya, I'm damm too rigid 2 penetrate easily, good things don't come too easy you knw... I'm kinda pricey.. LMAO grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
My lover.... I see you showing your talent to every tochi, daisy and haley.
not really dear.. just trying to make my environment lively & busy..
How do you do
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

na wa o, miss goldie.. truth is I can't post my pics abeg grin grin I've made some badt and delicate posts in the past.. and you know what that implies..

BUT, there is this photo I have here..still don't know how to remove it..#find it if you can..
Thanks cheesy smiley

I don't have time to do hide and seek with your photo.
Just point at it, and I won't hesitate to go and take a sneaky peak.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:

not really dear.. just trying to make my environment lively & busy..
How do you do?
not too good...ate and drank a lot today. Now my tummy hurts...and someone is being weird at that NYSC section...trying to vex me
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Na so, I told ya, I'm damm too rigid 2 penetrate easily, good things don't come too easy you knw... I'm kinda pricey.. LMAO grin grin grin

You are pricey?? Are you some kind of goods and services??
tongue
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dedicating these to my 1 in a million, e-love Sijo01

EVERYBODY, PLEASE PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES..

Dr Victor Olaiya Baby Jowo / Ere Aladun (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBY_giUcA9s

OGD All Stars Music (Baby Jowo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaNogf_dUVI&feature=related
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are pricey?? Are you some kind of goods and services??
tongue

U're so funny, ain't you.. I'm a valuable/very scarce being, ain't a commodity but still pricey...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
argh. . am feeling your pain my dear..
wait let me prescribe a drug for you
or better still, visit a pharmacy.

tell me more on mail..about the nysc stuff..
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hmmm, someone is slowly going gaga.....smh
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
acidosis™:
argh. . am feeling your pain my dear..
wait let me prescribe a drug for you
or better still, visit a pharmacy.

tell me more on mail..about the nysc stuff..
I can treat myself or have you forgotten?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
Hmmm, someone is slowly going gaga.....smh

Hope that wasn't me? grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hope that wasn't me? grin grin grin
do you want to be?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

I don't have time to do hide and seek with your photo.
Just point at it, and I won't hesitate to go and take a sneaky peak.
haha. . .my photo is highly confidential madam goldie..
you can still woo me without my photo.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
do you want to be?

rofl grin grin grin Nigerians will always answer questions, asking questions.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Maria-G:
I can treat myself or have you forgotten?
oh yes!! and I can treat you, don't you remember ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (47) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.