Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40148 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Shixt is plain simple, leave Ghana out ur stinky eba eating moufs and we'r gud....that ape shawoo7 started this shixt.....btw, leave tht Ghanaian boyfriend of urs alone, don't know why u'll even date 1 of the people u so much hate, does he know u hate his people.....and for tht boko prick wishing death on people "Yesu mogya nka w'enim, 3mpari me wor awurazzi no dzin mu.....3b3 ba wo'so wor ni dzin'mu.....

Sambos.....go ask ur fada tht stuuuuupid question u'v carrying around this thread like a furkin' porta.....beeeech I won't bite if u and ur boko brothers don't showcase ur usual generator fumes induced madness grin grin grin....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by prettyboi1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
When all these other African countries are talking thrash about Nigeria,even though I see them as fellow brothers of ours (especially kid brothers), regardless of the many problems we have in Nigeria I just keep mute & laugh. Every single African(& even a lot of the rest of the world) respects the gigantic potential, charisma,doggedness,resilience,survival instincts, strength & ability of Nigeria & Nigerians. They feel threatened by these features & rather than admit it,they resort to defence mechanisms by attacking us before we even say or do anything to them. Whether you Ghanaians,Malawians or the rest of Africa like it or not, Nigeria with all her many problems has got far more potentials to run Africa & you guys hating won't change that. The day Nigeria corrects a lot of these wrongs,all of you guys would become either direct or indirect colonies of Nigeria & I can understand why all of you guys feel threatened by us. Individually,check your records,the resililient spirit of Nigerians has got us breaking grounds in sports,music,business,literature,academics,hardwork,etc etc both home & abroad. The only problem we have is that we sometimes downplay ourselves as a people compared to when we do these things individually.
Nigerians rule,take it or leave it,hate it or love it. You guys always feel so threatened by us & turn around to spew thrash on us. Citing a small example, in the recently concluded 2012 big brother Africa, Alex a contestant from Kenya was gisting with the other housemates one evening about his & every other contestants' chances of winning the grand prize. Guess what? As soon as someone told him that evening that there was still a Nigerian contestant in upville, he was like "gosh, that makes it even harder for all of us." That's exactly how most other Africans feel threatened by Nigerians. Anyways,as for these Malawians, I won't say they're are hating us, I would rather say "they are scared of Nigerians becoming their colonial masters.".
God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
i stumbled upon this topic from another link and having been following this topic for a while, one thing i've learnt for sure is that nigerians are in total denial! grin grin
the truth is - your country is pathetic! you're here thinking everyone is jealous of nigeria, yet everyone who has been to lagos never wishes to return to the place. someone who went there told me it stinks like a garbage pit. everyone inhales bad air in lagos, yet you people think that people are "jealous" of you. who is jealous of such a backward country? i've never heard any good news come from nigeria. just kidnappings, bombs, explosions from the oil mines,juju. you're here thinking everybody hates you while the truth is you people have so much hate in your hearts that you imagine other people are as evil as you guys. when people don't notice you, you yell. you could be in town minding your own business and alas, you hear someone talking like he's commentating a football match. when you look to see you find that it's a nigerian conversing on his cell phone. he wants everyone to notice he's around. you believe that you must be noticed. your women too. very ugly girls. for every 1 beautiful one, there are 77 very ugly ones. they try so hard to be noticed by men, painting their faces like their lives depended on it, but still no game from the guys. all the guys will be tripping for ethiopian, zimbabwean, kenyan, south africa en tanzanian girls. grin
malawians have the right to express their displeasure at nigerians being allowed visa-free into their country. life is a good teacher. their reaction is just a reaction of how the whole world reacts to you people. is the whole world also "jealous"? do you see anyone queuing in their respective nigerian embassies to look for opportunities or to settle in nigeria, the country everyone is "jealous" of? you people are running away from your own country and you still think the rest are "jealous"? anytime you meet other africans, your immediate reaction is to compare dic-k sizes even when there's no need to. you meet a cameroonian and the only thing you say is that you're better than them. you meet south africans and the only thing you tell them is that nigeria is the giant of africa. quantity? yes. quality? no. nothing of quality ever comes out of nigeria. you guys need a serious reality check. you're living in dreamland and in your twisted dreams you imagine everybody hates you and everyone is "jealous" of you. most people i know do not hate nigerians. they may not trust you fellows, but hate? jealous? you guys are really paranoid. and please please. don't ever use those crappy things you call movies as your yardstick for measuring success. your "movies" are laughable. "jealous" indeed. paranoid people. grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by cjrane: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
code.africa:
i stumbled upon this topic from another link and having been following this topic for a while, one thing i've learnt for sure is that nigerians are in total denial! grin grin
the truth is - your country is pathetic! you're here thinking everyone is jealous of nigeria, yet everyone who has been to lagos never wishes to return to the place. someone who went there told me it stinks like a garbage pit. everyone inhales bad air in lagos, yet you people think that people are "jealous" of you. who is jealous of such a backward country? i've never heard any good news come from nigeria. just kidnappings, bombs, explosions from the oil mines,juju. you're here thinking everybody hates you while the truth is you people have so much hate in your hearts that you imagine other people are as evil as you guys. when people don't notice you, you yell. you could be in town minding your own business and alas, you hear someone talking like he's commentating a football match. when you look to see you find that it's a nigerian conversing on his cell phone. he wants everyone to notice he's around. you believe that you must be noticed. your women too. very ugly girls. for every 1 beautiful one, there are 77 very ugly ones. they try so hard to be noticed by men, painting their faces like their lives depended on it, but still no game from the guys. all the guys will be tripping for ethiopian, zimbabwean, kenyan, south africa en tanzanian girls. grin
malawians have the right to express their displeasure at nigerians being allowed visa-free into their country. life is a good teacher. their reaction is just a reaction of how the whole world reacts to you people. is the whole world also "jealous"? do you see anyone queuing in their respective nigerian embassies to look for opportunities or to settle in nigeria, the country everyone is "jealous" of? you people are running away from your own country and you still think the rest are "jealous"? anytime you meet other africans, your immediate reaction is to compare dic-k sizes even when there's no need to. you meet a cameroonian and the only thing you say is that you're better than them. you meet a south african and the only thing you tell them is that nigeria is the giant of africa. quantity? yes. quality? no. nothing of quality ever comes out of nigeria. you guys need a serious reality check. you're living in dreamland and in your twisted dreams you imagine everybody hates you and everyone is "jealous" of you. most people i know do not hate nigerians. they may not trust you fellows, but hate? jealous? you guys are really paranoid. and please please. don't ever use those crappy things you call movies as your yardstick for measuring success. your "movies" are laughable. "jealous" indeed. paranoid people. grin

Even though i want to tongue lash this ediot, i am restrained by the fact that he told some hard truths. My people have a proverb that when a prince misbehaves in the village square,even beggars will insult him. This is very classical in Nigeria's self inflicted insult from even countries that have benefited from Nigeria's technical aid.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by AjanleKoko: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
cjrane:

Even though i want to tongue lash this ediot, i am restrained by the fact that he told some hard truths. My people have a proverb that when a prince misbehaves in the village square,even beggars will insult him. This is very classical in Nigeria's self inflicted insult from even countries that have benefited from Nigeria's technical aid.

You don talk am finish. Na we cause am.
And that mo.ron GEJ begging Malawi for visa-free access. WTF wants to go to Malawi
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Ndipe(m): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.