Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40210 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Default01: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2012
Lagos,and even south south part of nigeria ar richer dan ghana as a whole,nt 2 even talk of d whole nigeria
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ouagadougou(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2012
MacLovington: .

Mali is part of ECOWAS, if you know what that means without googling.

Visa-free travel with Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger (ECOWAS)...? No thanks, I'll pass! grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by pappyshun(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Do you know that nigerians are a specie unique in africa?comparing naija to ghana is like comparing Giant to an ant!The giant gets no accolade wrestling with a bragging ant..Did i say wrestling with an ant?What an insult!The military might of just the boys in the south south riverine creep will overrun the whole of ghana.Ghanaians are desperate to rank same level with naija.We are known worldwide reason an average human black or white even ghanaians mistaken every black to be a nigerian.Most even think africa is naija and naija is africa.Ghana sight our internal problem as excuse but i ask is there love btw the ashanti and the gal tribe,the ewe and the others?The biggest industry the ghanaian hav in naija are the pof pof and shoe shining industries but we own their nation through their economy.Let them ever try privatising their electrcity power authority and see who buys it.naija and jamaicans are the#two black#races that can look into a white mans eyes and say go to hell while ghanaians will forever say master.God bless naija.!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cusubaba(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Ghana, South Africa, Malawia and rest of Africa countries don't likes us but we don't care. So we don't really care too much the way the outside world, the external environment sees us, we have to focus on our strength, wisdom, and confident, that's the way we operate.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2012
karl max: our amala is 100% better than malawi.why would i leave the comfort of my amala ati egufe to bad for malawi kojoo ejoo ebamibu pomo marun ati shaki merin sinu take away pack let me send to our malawian mistress ruling them(joyce banda).and for those ghana local government area of LAGOS citizen running around on this thread hope you"ve getting ur monthly allocations,and ur still benefitting from the nigeria oil subsidy policy.
karl max lwkmd... Naija boys no dey carry last for anything mehn... Talk about it... Good or bad, we all in. Sports, drugs, or entertainments....

Ghanians are too dumb and too shallow to see that naija is by far better...
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by chreldb(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2012
This thread has gone up to 12 pages shocked. @ least 50% of its content is composed of Ghanaians mastrubating all over it grin.Yes Nigeria has issues but my question is that why does anything concerning Nigeria give Ghanaians a hard on. Nigerians dont go about trolling and meddling into other peoples affairs simply because we are bigger than that and we know it. Afterall its the fleas that follows the dogs and lions everywhere pestering them but never the other way around cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2012
Why cant africa just unite? Why do we always water the seed of dis-unity planted amognst our midst by the whites?.. Why?
Dis-unity is the greatest tool a person or group of people can use to destroy the progress of a group of people with great potentials.....kslib..
Africa.. When shall we unite... When?
@garri-activist.. I dey hail oh....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by pappyshun(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2012
G-gaynaians
H-how
A-about
N-naijas
A-Almightiness?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by chreldb(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2012
pappyshun: Do you know that nigerians are a specie unique in africa?comparing naija to ghana is like comparing Giant to an ant!The giant gets no accolade wrestling with a bragging ant..Did i say wrestling with an ant?What an insult!The military might of just the boys in the south south riverine creep will overrun the whole of ghana.Ghanaians are desperate to rank same level with naija.We are known worldwide reason an average human black or white even ghanaians mistaken every black to be a nigerian.Most even think africa is naija and naija is africa.Ghana sight our internal problem as excuse but i ask is there love btw the ashanti and the gal tribe,the ewe and the others?The biggest industry the ghanaian hav in naija are the pof pof and shoe shining industries but we own their nation through their economy.Let them ever try privatising their electrcity power authority and see who buys it.[b]naija and jamaicans are the#two black#races that can look into a white mans eyes and say go to hell [/b]while ghanaians will forever say master.God bless naija.!

You are so on point @ bolded.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by frainc(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2012
jonathan have disgress nigerians: what on eath makes him to ask such country for visa free. they girls knw what naija men whart. hear them sayin YES to visa free. NIGERIAS AWU!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by boyofgodbybirth(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk: Why won't they hate us? They turn on their TV and there is Nollywood. They switch on their radio and there's 2baba, Bracket, Whizkid and P-Square causing havoc. Everywhere they see Africans ballin', it's Nigerians.

It's like everywhere they turn, we dominate. Such a thing can induce real jealousy and animosity among people.

I suggest we ignore them, since they're hardly relevant in the wider scheme of things.
True talk brother, ignoring them is what I also say we do. Cause to me I don't really know what we are going there for
Rossikk: Why won't they hate us? They turn on their TV and there is Nollywood. They switch on their radio and there's 2baba, Bracket, Whizkid and P-Square causing havoc. Everywhere they see Africans ballin', it's Nigerians.

It's like everywhere they turn, we dominate. Such a thing can induce real jealousy and animosity among people.

I suggest we ignore them, since they're hardly relevant in the wider scheme of things.
True talk brother, ignoring them is what I also say we do. Cause to me I don't really know what we are going there for
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ouagadougou(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

YoU are talking rubbish my friend. Nigeria was and is still the lion of Africa. Take it or leave it mate!!

Really? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by klax(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2012
Quote:This thread has gone up to 12 pages . @ least 50% of its content is composed of Ghanaians mastrubating all over it .Yes Nigeria has issues but my question is that why does anything concerning Nigeria give Ghanaians a hard on. Nigerians dont go about trolling and meddling into other peoples affairs simply because we are bigger than that and we know it. Afterall its the fleas that follows the dogs and lions everywhere pestering them but never the other way around.

Thanks for this word of wisdom first of all dont let us talk too much about Ghana for now because I still wonder why Ghanians can not mind thier business, create their own website but prefer to nosedive into what has nothing to do with definately i'm not surprise that is how high level of joblessness can go in someones life and when you have a race full of inferiority complexity that is the way they behave.

Now as per Malawi first of all "What is Malawi? "And who are Malawians? "Is Malawi a country or a name of Dog? "Who really care as per their existence are they part of Africa And what a hell do Nigerians want in Dog named wasteland called Malawi or Malaria I have nothing to say when it come to people I dont understand what their existense as human mean? They are more or less like Gaynian oh sorry Ghanian to be honest I hardly recognised Ghanians as "People" or a "Living Things" if I may be right so if I dont recognised Ghanians as a Living Things" so what a H E L L is "Malawians or Malarian or whatever" please they are absolutely non existing not even as a "Non living things". Bye.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Nonybb: shut up id.iot, ewu congo. Who told u ghana is doing well more than nigeria. These are kind of b.igot that hardly visit around nigeria. Have u gone to akwa ibom? Calabar? Abuja and so forth wat we called uncommon transformation? Ghana better than nigeria is an OLD STORY. Ghana is poor, wretched and dirty as i type to u now. Ur in nigeria talking rubbish but ppl that hv gone there see nothing in that slave camp called ghana. Otumfuck claimed they hv constant electricity lmao kumasi and even accra which is only there hope as a country can not even burst of constant 18 hours electricity supply. Hahaha that guy is a joke

I will not engage you in words of war because I'm not your type. For your own benefit, if you have a contrary opinion to what I said, you can present your case intelligently and logically with facts and not childishly refer to insults!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Goldieluks: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2012
ouagadougou:

Er, I wonder why Mr Obama chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for his first official trip to Africa?

He must have his personal reasons, but that still doesn't change the fact.
But who cares if obama visits Nigeria or not? Its not as if his arse is needed in Nig.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by klax(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2012
obasy09:

I will not engage you in words of war because I'm not your type. For your own benefit, if you have a contrary opinion to what I said, you can present your case intelligently and logically with facts and not childishly refer to insults!

Mr Congolesse what is your business now with what is on ground please for God sake why not you people for once in your life just mind your business. This is Malawi and Nigeria issue and not Congo issue please stay out of this ok because we Nigeria has no problem ever with congolesse we love you people as you loved us but you see all these silly God forsaken countries like Malwi, South Africa, Gaynian sorry Ghana will never mind their business and we shall trash them badly. Pls bros stay out of this ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ouagadougou(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2012
chreld_b: This thread has gone up to 12 pages shocked. @ least 50% of its content is composed of Ghanaians mastrubating all over it grin.Yes Nigeria has issues but my question is that why does anything concerning Nigeria give Ghanaians a hard on. Nigerians dont go about trolling and meddling into other peoples affairs simply because we are bigger than that and we know it. Afterall its the fleas that follows the dogs and lions everywhere pestering them but never the other way around cool cool

Er, I wonder why Mr Obama chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for his first official trip to Africa? grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by karlmax2: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Garri_Activist: karl max lwkmd... Naija boys no dey carry last for anything mehn... Talk about it... Good or bad, we all in. Sports, drugs, or entertainments....

Ghanians are too dumb and too shallow to see that naija is by far better...
no mind those people wey dey dance like cripple(AZONTO DANCE)i no blame them na MIKE ADENUGA wey give dem cheap internet i blame(globacom their national carrier)and our boys wey open their eyes for their country ,dem for no dey here dey open their banku mouth dey talk to nigerians for naira land .we don see how dem dey utililise the money wey dey dash them on unproductive simpletons running around nairaland abusing the hand that feeds them.abeg make i tell my ghana cook to prepare break fast for me.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ouagadougou(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

He must have his personal reasons, but that still doesn't change the fact.
But who cares if obama visits Nigeria or not? Its not as if his arse is needed in Nig.

It must be embarrassing to have small tiny Ghana pulling heavyweights in Washington, isn't it? wink
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by boyofgodbybirth(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Dondbuzor: Malawi?
Is that a name of a dog?
No it's not, it's just a name of a shrine
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
klax:

Mr Congolesse what is your business now with what is on ground please for God sake why not you people for once in your life just mind your business. This is Malawi and Nigeria issue and not Congo issue please stay out of this ok because we Nigeria has no problem ever with congolesse we love you people as you loved us but you see all these silly God forsaken countries like Malwi, South Africa, Gaynian sorry Ghana will never mind their business and we shall trash them badly. Pls bros stay out of this ok

Congolesse? Where did you get that from?!! I will not insult you but I'll advise that you get your fact right before posting. Be blessed.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by nduchucks: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2012
Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

Please use the China technique against these jealous Malawians, who we know are as poor as a Catholic church rat. Bikonu, offer them N1billion financial aid, call it African Brotherhood grant, (PS Malawians have never seen that kind of money lipsrsealed ). Tie a string to the grant which would require Nigerians to come in and manage the projects started with the grant, with the stipulation that 30% of the people employed for the projects come directly from Nigeria. Issokay to use rehabilitated MEND and Boko members in addition to some of our unemployed youths.

Nwanne m, squeeeze the balls of Dangote, Odetola, Oyenuga, Dantata, a couple of rich bishops and Imams, OBJ, IBB, and of course Danjuma, to raise another N2billion within weeks. Sneek that N2billion into Malawi after the first project gets underway. Sir, use only N300million of that to buy up their radio stations and replace their key personnel with Nigerians. The rest of N1.7billion can be used to buy miscellaneous goodwill for Nigerians and control Malawian politics.

Oga GEJ, if you do this and 3 of their best towns are not renamed, New Lagos, New Enugu, and New Kano, within 3 years, then my name is not ndu_chucks.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Frankly, I don't reckon this is an issue that's worth raising your blood pressures over. If u hadn't heard the information wouldn't your lives hav continued the way it was?? Now that you've heard it has your lives changed?? If "NO" there's no point getting worked up over it. As for the Ghanians they enjoy poking fun this way b'cos of the reactions they get...it fuels it. Why can't we all just face our day and forget about Malawians not luvin us....I'v not lost weight since I heard it and my bank account is still the same.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Goldieluks: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2012
ouagadougou:

It must be embarrassing to have small tiny Ghana pulling heavyweights in Washington, isn't it? wink

Nope, not atall. I guess you are Nigerian yourself?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Onyenna(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2012

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Onyenna(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2012

May God bless u!!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2012
ouagadougou:

Er, I wonder why Mr Obama chose Ghana instead of Nigeria for his first official trip to Africa? grin
this is the exact same reason children like malawi and ghana refuse 2 grow up!! I thought u worshipped the western nations. . .av u added obama 2 ur list now?? And is that a prerequisite for success?? Obama has 2 vist you?? . . .grow up son!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2012
ouagadougou:

Nawa o!! Re-colonisation by the united states?? U wud never see obama visiting china do u know why?? Cos they are threats 2 their word power attitude,we don't need any american 2 start dictating anything for us. . .grow out of your skin and free yourslef from mental slavery!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

Please use the China technique against these jealous Malawians, who we know are as poor as a Catholic church rat. Bikonu, offer them N1billion financial aid, call it African Brotherhood grant, (PS Malawians have never seen that kind of money lipsrsealed ). Tie a string to the grant which would require Nigerians to come in and manage the projects started with the grant, with the stipulation that 30% of the people employed for the projects come directly from Nigeria. Issokay to use rehabilitated MEND and Boko members in addition to some of our unemployed youths.

Nwanne m, squeeeze the balls of Dangote, Odetola, Oyenuga, Dantata, a couple of rich bishops and Imams, OBJ, IBB, and of course Danjuma, to raise another N2billion within weeks. Sneek that N2billion into Malawi after the first project gets underway. Sir, use only N300million of that to buy up their radio stations and replace their key personnel with Nigerians. The rest of N1.7billion can be used to buy miscellaneous goodwill for Nigerians and control Malawian politics.

Oga GEJ, if you do this and 3 of their best towns are not renamed, New Lagos, New Enugu, and New Kano, within 3 years, then my name is not ndu_chucks.

hahaha. . .i see you brother!!cheesy
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by AjanleKoko: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
LOL.
Who dey go Malawi? grin cheesy
In fact they should ban Nigerians from entering their country sef.
All these silly countries where people spend all their time watching Nollywood, are grumbling about Nigerians. I don't know why one of these Niger Delta governors hasn't bought Malawi sef, and donated the country to UNICEF! grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Dear President Goodluck Jonathan,

guy u wan make me die for laugh,u d baddest guy,,,good advice.dem go even change deir flag to green white green

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.