Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40147 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by dangerzone: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
mike404: WHAT IS MALAWI

malawi is a name of any person,animal place or thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by onyxo76(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Was in malawi last nov for a wedding.only 2 cities exist there.the only thing I enjoyed was the power supply which was uninterrupted for 1 week I spent there in a friends place but ol boy na hunger wan kill me for that end o.. Na only rice and pastries dey there o. Besides them dey booze for that side pass us . Its a quiet and dry end so they will do well with a few good nigerian investors going there.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Iaz93: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Malawi can kiss my ass
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by cold(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigeria & Nigerians have problems.Yes,no doubt & we admit. We're dealing with these issues one case at a time but who be this Malawians sef to begin talk where Nigerians dey talk?Abi dem no know their mate ni?Anyways, MI & Tuface don sing am before-'If nobody talks about you,then you're nobody whether na true dem talk or na lie-y my guy-y'.That pretty much sums up the hate.
If you aint nigerian,you aint much.End of!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by prettyboi1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nah I don't call this "hating," I call it fear. Malawi's scared of us Nigerians colonizing their country. I can understand that.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the center cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
I just wish people can read this malawians comments about Nigeria, i have never seen such an insult and derogatory comment towards a nation like this before, i will surely post some snapshot of the comments am working on it.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Leboska(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
God bless Naija. Proudly Naija! coolGod bless Naija. Proudly Naija!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by KINGwax(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
To me, girls in malawi said it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk: Why won't they hate us? They turn on their TV and there is Nollywood. They switch on their radio and there's 2baba, Bracket, Whizkid and P-Square causing havoc. Everywhere they see Africans ballin', it's Nigerians.

It's like everywhere they turn, we dominate. Such a thing can induce real jealousy and animosity among people.

I suggest we ignore them, since they're hardly relevant in the wider scheme of things.

Are you being facetious with this??!!

Please tell me you are coz. . .Oh my God! You gotta be kidding with this, you just have to be!!

Other countries are recording greats strides in technological and scientific advancement, you are here listing Psquare and 2Baba and the stupid crap called movies that Nollywood churns out everyday? Seriously??!!

Countries that are building Robots and sending people to space are not screaming Jealousy, it's y'all with you wannabe singers and copycat actors and actresses that people wanna jealous abi??!!

Bros Rossikk. . .do me a favor, please? Take a look around you. . .is there a pillowcase? Blanket? Rag? Anything? Please Pick whatever you can find and use it to cover your face in shame!! embarassed

Choi! Denial is a terrible thing! sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by kpozite(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
In da jungle the Lion dosen't fret over the accusations or activities of rats and the likes. So I don't why u guys are worried about this I won't go to Malawi even if u invite me to be a state governor there. What will a sane Nigerian go to do there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by masterkey11: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Finally its spreading within africa also,later you see them locals making mouth here on nig land abusing people over irrelivant things.Every 1 is forsaking Nigeria can't we see this?I pity some people.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by FrankC3: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
yinchar: I just wish people can read this malawians comments about Nigeria, i have never seen such an insult and derogatory comment towards a nation like this before, i will surely post some snapshot of the comments am working on it.....

You probably have not been reading Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
dangerzone:

malawi is a name of any person,animal place or thing
de nial -nile isnt just the name of a river in egypt
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by KINGwax(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Well, to me, the girls in Malawi said it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by segcymoor(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
If you must travel, must you go to malawi?......Good question!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Frank-C:

You probably have not read this comment from useless malawians
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Anybaba: Another of such story lines to show the unwarranted hatred is herein:

http://www.nyasatimes.com/malawi/2012/09/26/malawi-debate-should-malawi-allow-nigerian-citizens-visa-free-status/

84 comments of pure hate !

I am actually not in that country, I have never gone nor will go there but this show of hate on the worldwide web is mind boggling !!!
malawi?? Of all places,those suckers shud be happy

and u wanna know why they hate us so much?? I'l tell ya,its d same reason u'll see otumfour and d rest of his ghanaian cu*nts coming here and saying trash(i'm sure they are/will be here) jealousy,inferiority complex. . .they know we av problems as a country which other country does and we might even have the highest corruption rate in africa,but still we still manage 2 scale through!! Even with everything happening,our ecomy is still d 2nd best in africa after S/A

Good Nigerians dominate everywhere they go2,and positive they don't want us taking their jobs,d same kind of hate u see there is exactly the same kind of hate some ppl exhibit towards ppl more successful than them. . .so chillax bro,there are better countries. . .infact!! Malawi is not the place 2 be
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Frank-C:

YOu probably have not read this comment from the malawians.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
CyberG:

Do you live in the US? Have you lived in the US? Have you tried registering a company, getting a driver's licence, collecting your degree, got stopped by a cop, etc in the US and had to pay a bribe to be let off the hook? Can you do any of these things without having to bribe some government or company official to get what you require on time? You speak about what you have no clue about...when Halliburton, Siemens, etc or foreign companies in the US are caught up in corrupt acts, what did the US government do? What has Nigerian governments done? Rep. Jackson was busted where did he go and where did Atiku his partner go? Stop this nonsense of defending the corruption of Nigerian leaders and most of their followers.
If you cant go to sleep naturally, why dont you take sleeping tablets and die naturally for 10hrs and let us hear word. Nigerians are not as corrupt as the Americans in the first place. You really know nothing about the USA, the drug operations, the hedge funds fraud, USA doesnt own the highest number of prisons in the world for nothing. Take a chill pill and dont add pepper to injury.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: That is what we face everywhere in the world but those against us now come back to admire us for our hardworking and never give up mind.

Ability to survive everywhere anywhere is what makes us giant of Africa.

Why should you be running helter-skelter from one end of the world to another if you are a citizen of a country that prides iself as the 'giant of Africa'? Why should 70% of the citizens of 'giant of Africa' live on less than a dollar per day? Why should 60% of citizens of 'giant of Africa' go to sleep hungry? 'Giant of Africa' that cannot afford protection to its citizens on foreign land. I guess you mean 'embarrassment of Africa'.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otokx(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
We have now become a laughing stock of the entire universe, it was Saudi Arabia deporting us in numbers earlier this week now its Malawi trying to show themselves, very soon Hell fire would be denying many of our citizens VISA kwa.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

Why should you be running helter-skelter from one end of the world to another if you are a citizen of a country that prides iself as the 'giant of Africa'? Why should 70% of the citizens of 'giant of Africa' live on less than a dollar per day? Why should 60% of citizens of 'giant of Africa' go to sleep hungry? 'Giant of Africa' that cannot afford protection to its citizens on foreign land. I guess you mean 'embarrassment of Africa'.
Na only online na im una go dey show power! Yada yada yada 'embarassment of yada yada yada' What have you done to make Nigeria better? instead of coming here to spread more hate, why don't you find something more meaningful to do like picking ur nose

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.