Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (16894 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / She Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
oparah chi: Ok people it sincerely has notin to do wit finances. My worry is her getting fat and dats wat a lot of u have ignored in my message above. However maybe she's jst normal tho.

nairaland members don't give advice they look for your mistakes and judge you according. If you don't have one, like typographical error they will always manufacture one psychologically to taunts you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

But all your points are based on the fact thats she eats 3 times a day, isnt it? And that's where we have a problem understanding you.
the problem here is that he does not eat three square meals and so, he sees anyone who does as a glutton
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
^^^ it seems like it, lol!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
I just freaking eat when I'm hungry, i dont care how many times in the day. Could be 2, 3 or even 5 whatever.
Abeg let her eat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by wonlasewonimi: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
2buff: I just freaking eat when I'm hungry, i dont care how many times in the day. Could be 2, 3 or even 5 whatever.
Abeg let her eat.
look at your moobs man... tongue
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
wonlasewonimi:
look at your moobs man... tongue

You wan suck? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by wonlasewonimi: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
2buff:

You wan suck? cheesy

Ewwwww!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Just because someone eats, it becomes a problem
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2012
So for woman to chop now na bad thing! So you dey fear make she no fat? For dat you go starve her? See as people they use their yansh think.oga poster,if you dey find woman wey sabi do fasting,you go wait tire!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2012
@OP
I understand where you're coming from. I have seen and watched people who are addicted to eating. It depends on her eating habit. It is better to take small meals through out the day than eating heavy, undiluted meals 3 times daily. Then there is also the type of food she eats; junk or balanced diet?...Eating too much is really bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by akpunku1: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2012
ok @op,
do u need our advice or do u want us to support ur view? Cos frm ur words u are already convinced. U have a stand on the subject matter already
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nurry: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2012
If u eat too much, its an issue, if u don't eat, u are anorexic. @OP, she doesnt have any issue. All I see is stinginess from ur own part.U no wan spend money on food ba? grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
the problem here is that he does not eat three square meals and so, he sees anyone who does as a glutton

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei nairaland no go kill manpikin oooooooo

anyway @ poster MOST LADIES e like that...BUT BET ME ONCE SHE KNOWS THAT OBESITY WILL AFFECT ur relationship and many guys will also reject her when she gets over-fed...she will stop
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2012
The truth is she s going to get fat, n if u marry her when she s preggy she will eat at least 7X a day, and if it baby friendly she wii even go to 9x. Don't say I ddnt tell you, now left for you to decide
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by UmericanGirl(f): 12:28am On Oct 01, 2012
As an American who consumes 2,000+++ calories a day if you told me I ate too much I would either turn anorexic or leave your ass. If she is compensating in exercise for the additional calories then no need to worry.. But if she is lazy now then I could understand your fears of her being fat.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2012
@op you have got to be kidding, Honestly you are getting angry because your Girlfriend eats 3 meals a dayshocked shocked

shocked Don't let them hear you outside. If you were talking about her eating 12 meals a day now that's something to be concerned

about, but 3 though?? That's just sad and Pathetic! Kind of makes me wonder how many meals you eat in a day.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Ebonykayomoba: 12:42am On Oct 01, 2012
My dear brov, i fully understand Ɣ☺ΰr point.. Fat puts U̶̲̥̅̊ off... It also does †̥O̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥... We all know men r moved by wot they see and anyone who feels Ƌ̲ä† a wife's body mass don't matter is just in denial... ♏γ̲̣̣̥ brov every woman has d tendency †̥O̅ blow up,that U̶̲̥̅̊ shld understand from day 1. Wot matters is her attitude,is she d lazy type? Is she concerned about her figure/weight? Frankly eating @ 2am isn't healthy n eating too much isn't either. Focus on her health habits, if she doesnt seem †̥O̅ care abt exercise/health issues or too lazy †̥O̅ bother. I will advice you †̥O̅ look somewhere else... Cuz a woman's health is key †̥O̅ a happy family

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Vide(m): 12:56am On Oct 01, 2012
Truly, I fail to blame the Op but the guys celebrating Op's ignorance. He obviously missed his problems. A girl eats 3 square meals na wahala she fat na issue, she no do @ 2am na case. May be u r draining her energy, get real & look for real ssues to work out with her. Have u tut if she's got eating disorder or something? No single gal has it all. If don't like it talk to her about it if u ain't bold enough to discuss it then stop fooling yourself that you "love/like" her.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by yuzedo: 1:12am On Oct 01, 2012
Are you guys intentionally trolling the op?

@ Op: From your replies and initial write-up it is obvious you are smart and have a sincere concern. Most people are simply having fun taking your words out of context and misunderstanding you on purpose.

As to your worries; yes, your babe might run into weight problems later if she doesn't exercise culinary discipline. Does she eat small portions? Does she snack between meals? Is she VERY physically active? She needs to chill out. As you said, it is surprising that an adult has such incredulous appetite. She will soon start fad diets and tying her teeth/mouth to prevent food intake and facilitate weight-loss. What's more, her risk of balooning'll be crazy after child-birth!

I suggest you nyash her 10 times a day cos that burns calories. Thank me later bro... wink angry
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2012
This lady gave you attention and the thank you she gets from you,is to complain abt her eating habit in NL? THEN MY QUESTION IS, WHY DO KIDS FALL IN LOVE?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2012
Na glutton she be
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Op bro it depends. I think the only people that eats that much are big people aka fat folks. She ain't your girlfriend yet and your complaining already.

Btw it depends on how mu
ch calories she consumes in each of the meals.

As for eating at 2am lol there's nothing wrong with that. I wonder why you don't have food or snacks in the pantry that you had to go out at that hour just to get her something to eat instead of letting her snack or something. I think you're worried about two things here 1, your wallet 2, her getting fat.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by bigx(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2012
I don't think her getting fat is your only problem, all my life I've never seen where 3 square meals is a point to worry about. Please, don't starve someone's daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2012
bigx: I don't think her getting fat is your only problem, all my life I've never seen where 3 square meals is a point to worry about. Please, don't starve someone's daughter.

Lmao @ starving someone's daughter, don't you think someone's daughter should fetch her own food?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by muscar: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Lmao! U r comparing her to other girls u've dated,mind you,most of those gals who ate little in ur presence will be the same ones to finish a pot of soup behind u. You don't come around complaining abt a friend,U ADVISE HER besides she's only being herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by MRMICKMEN: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2012
answer the question,how old are u mr girlfriend to be,so we now have gf to be this days,i spit on your thread
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mynd44: 2:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Chai. The OP don suffer

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by born2boink(m): 3:23am On Oct 01, 2012
Exponental:
poverty has modified his life n he seems not 2 know dat eating 3tyms a day is normal.

Guy, free her, it isnt a bad habit......
Can u remember ur pry schl days?

1..Some av food but cannot eat
2..some can eat but av no food
3..we av food n we can eat
glory be 2 Thee O Lord..
Always pray 4 d no 3!
O ja si jooh, what will he do if she sick too much? The boy who posted this and making it on frontpage should be taken to sharia court for 100 lashes of cain while Seun and his yeye moderators should not be let out with 20 inches of cain each for making this his younger brother post make frontpagge

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by NovusHomo(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2012
O-B-E-S-I-T-Y in the making. Potential for D-I-A-B-E-T-E-S!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by mimifonwon(f): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!

lmaooooooooooooooooooo...... if you wont date her because she eats too much, then you are not worth her. Have you considered that maybe she has a very fast metabolism? I know i weigh 130lbs at 5'5, but if you see me eat, you would wonder what miracle diet pill i use to stay skinny, but unfortunately am all natural..thanks to God..so no blame her, but at least tell her how you feel about her eating habit so she can try to minimize her food intake.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by dasparrow: 5:21am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!

You do know that many women gain weight after child bearing right? so what is going to happen in the future when your wives gives birth to children and then gains weight she cannot easily get rid of? I guess you will begin to cheat. Men like you are dangerous. Stay single abeg and free the girl. It is people like you that make relationships seem like prison. Today you are complaining about her eating too much. Tomorrow it will be her weight. Another day it will be the way she dresses. You are a control freak in the making.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Ivynwa(f): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2012
Do you want her to eat 0.1(zero point one) circular meal everyday? If she has been eating her 3 square meal and isn't fat now, what's the problem?
You should be considering things and characters that are there for now not things that are not there yet and next time keep some food handy in the house so that you won't have to go looking for food to buy at 2 am in the night. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.