Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (16892 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / She Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2012
Poverty makes people look for ways to demonize normal luxuries so they seem abnormal.
Its an insecurity thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2012
^ keep quiet jare. Obviously another glutton.
In case you did not know, stuffing your gob@ 2a.m. is just as disgusting in a guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by kpozite(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2012
wonlasewonimi: It's a spiritual problem. Take her to your pastor, there are devourers in her system.

ROFL Good advice given free of charge. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2012
@ POSTER, I DONT THINK U NEED AN ADVISE! THAT MOST PPLE DOESNT EAT MUCH DOES NOT MEAN THAT EATING IS BAD! GROW UP

FOR ME MOST TIMES I EAT ONCE A DAY, OR I WONT EVEN FILL L IKE EATING AT ALL, BUT CAN EAT BOWELLS OF FRUIT. NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT COS I WISH I COULD EAT MUCH
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Food at times doesn't determine the size of a lady,when a lady has rest of mind,she will naturally display her true body structure..you are afraid of over sized lady,then what if she gives birth?are you going to ditch her,when she adds weight..abeg your excuse no hold water
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2012
Dnt mean 2 pry in2 ur personal affair,bt d lady in questn is she as fat nw wit dat eaten habit?cos if she's nt,broda u hv ntin 2 wori abt..trust me wit tym she will lose so much interest wit food,even if she gets fat d luv u hv 4 her wit nt let u c those so hold on 2 ur lady if u do luv her
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Meddler(f): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Ok to summarize ur post you complain that ur girl eats too much because she eats three square meals a day. As per ur statement you said you have never dated a girl who eats three square meal so according to you eating 3 square meal is eating too much. You haven't quite told us what she eats and her portion size. Does she consume two cups garri, 3 cups of rice, etc all by herself. Again I'm assuming she's of moderate size so either this is how she's been eating or she just developed this habit. If the former is the case then no need to worry about that (I have a friend who eats more than me and she's skinnier than me. Go figure)

So give us more information and maybe we can help u out. But from ur statement I don't see anything wrong with a human being with a healthy appetite :-/
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by kaboninc(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

But all your points are based on the fact thats she eats 3 times a day, isnt it? And that's where we have a problem understanding you.
Why can't you just go straight to the point? If you don't have anything to contribute, abeg read and pass. Its very simple.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by kaboninc(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2012
I just pray say this poster really sieve this thread. It really pains and at the same time baffles me how people reason. How they think, how they put 2 and 2 together. How they analyse issues before even jumping at conclusions. Very bad. Some just talk and write because they have the freedom.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oradee: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Help,My boyfriend to be is a freaking glutton. he eats everything and anything edible. he wakes me up by 2am to make him eba cos he says it helps him sleep better. he has a big tommy and i tot it was as a result of drinking but i realised he dont drink but eats like a boffun. My fears is that his tommy might burst before hes forty and honestly,a pot belly is a huge turn off when the clothes finally come off...hes sha a nice guy but im not sure i can handle his 2am cravings when im preggy and sex wif a pot inbetween is pure hell... grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oradee: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2012
walexybaba: Its a shame 4 a lady like u talking this way, courtesy demands a lady act lady like to keep her charm, so would u order 4 an extra plate of rice at Biggs on ur first date with a guy? Even if its ur husband would u?

why are men so hypocritical? So if ur hungry u shld starve is silence cos "courtesy demands".
Do u think all women also like gluttonous men?

Tomorrow u wld start preaching how women are fake and like forming...
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sneak3(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!
@ poster Kill am.... Rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by WhyAWhy(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2012
I quite understand where the poster is coming from. The thought of a lady "ballooning" around me puts me off. The poster ought to identify the following
1. Is she usually like this - If yes and she's not already fat, then you've got nothing to worry about. My sister eats like twice what i eat and she's just close to lepa.
2. Is she having an emotional trauma or a psychological transition in her life - If yes most likely, she's got this cravings because of it.

Whatever the reason, just speak to her and have a heart-to-heart chitchat about your worries.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by bigx(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2012
REALITY101:

Lmao @ starving someone's daughter, don't you think someone's daughter should fetch her own food?

Not after he assumes responsibility for her. When she's alone, she can fetch her own food, when she's with him, he should be the MAN. Not like I'm encouraging women to be parasitic though.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by frenchman2: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2012
@ OP, worms full your girl friend belle. this is as a result of acute infestation of worms.
just de-worm her, period. Go to any pharmacy and ask for 'wormin 100' or mebendazole. it goes for just 100 naira.
trust me, you'll come back here and thank me.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sthlm(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=bigx]

Not after he assumes responsibility for her. When she's alone, she can fetch her own food, when she's with him, he should be the MAN. Not like I'm encouraging women to be parasitic though.[/quote
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by andyanders: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Ok people it sincerely has notin to do wit finances. My worry is her getting fat and dats wat a lot of u have ignored in my message above. However maybe she's jst normal tho.

Listen my brother.Love is not by force. You said because you do not want her to get fat because of her apatite for food. Love has nothing to do with looks as some people like fat woman than slim girls. It is better you quite the relationship because that is the girls nature and you cannot force her to change. Keep your money in your pocket and look for the relationship that suites your person.Allow her be because it is very difficult to change an adult. Listen, if you force her to change now to accommodate you in order to marry you,I see in the future, she will still fall back to her nature/habit.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
yuzedo: Are you guys intentionally trolling the op?

@ Op: From your replies and initial write-up it is obvious you are smart and have a sincere concern. Most people are simply having fun taking your words out of context and misunderstanding you on purpose.

As to your worries; yes, your babe might run into weight problems later if she doesn't exercise culinary discipline. Does she eat small portions? Does she snack between meals? Is she VERY physically active? She needs to chill out. As you said, it is surprising that an adult has such incredulous appetite. She will soon start fad diets and tying her teeth/mouth to prevent food intake and facilitate weight-loss. What's more, her risk of balooning'll be crazy after child-birth!

I suggest you nyash her 10 times a day cos that burns calories. Thank me later bro... wink angry
GOD bless you. This is one of the greatest response I ve got on this subject matter. I really appreciate you. My next area of focus is to ensure she begins exeercise her body religiously. Thanks again.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!
guy na bucket she dey use eat?
if na bucket den u need to worry oooo but if na small plastic plate she dey use eat then no cause for alarm.also if she be babe wey fit demolish a basin of akpu then i advice u say fire dey on the mountain and if u wise make u pick race grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by jennyb2: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
i udstnd where the OP is goin, for 1 i as a lady get irritated wen i see fellow ladies eat like gluttons crying for hunger every minute dis kind of girls always cook and finish it even before it gets done, a lady should have an organise eating habit odawise she may disgrace herself without knowing it.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
oradee: Help,My boyfriend to be is a freaking glutton. he eats everything and anything edible. he wakes me up by 2am to make him eba cos he says it helps him sleep better. he has a big tommy and i tot it was as a result of drinking but i realised he dont drink but eats like a boffun. My fears is that his tommy might burst before hes forty and honestly,a pot belly is a huge turn off when the clothes finally come off...hes sha a nice guy but im not sure i can handle his 2am cravings when im preggy and sex wif a pot inbetween is pure hell... grin grin grin
*falls under moving trailer* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
andyanders:

Listen my brother.Love is not by force. You said because you do not want her to get fat because of her apatite for food. Love has nothing to do with looks as some people like fat woman than slim girls. It is better you quite the relationship because that is the girls nature and you cannot force her to change. Keep your money in your pocket and look for the relationship that suites your person.Allow her be because it is very difficult to change an adult. Listen, if you force her to change now to accommodate you in order to marry you,I see in the future, she will still fall back to her nature/habit.
tongue word!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dyt: So eatin square meal is now a crime?
Ow old r u?
lol
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by tellwsdom: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
Please chase her away...its not properangryangry
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by philipstanley(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
Any human i.e boy/girl dat eat 2much in dis present 9ja
1) have no sense of reasoning
2)he/she is academicaly blind
3)have no sense of ecomony and dis shows dat such person hav no vision
4) such person only live 2 eat, and nt eat 2 live
5)wen u eat 2much u hardly be generous.
I cant marry a girl dat eat 2much.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by wessey(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
it seems you don't want to accept responsibility as a man.stop complaining and pray to God to increase you so that you can provide for family.bro big up
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by mamasy: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
if ur not comfortable with how she eats, and you do like her, why dont u stock your fridge with lots of fruits so no one looses.. at least shes satisfied , shes eating while you are satisfied she is not swallowing a lotta carbohydrate .. she might not necessarily be hungry but ight just need something to nibble on always..
and besides, she could be experiencing some body changes that is making her to yearn for food always, probably, her ovulation period and all that....
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by StateOfMind: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
2buff: I just freaking eat when I'm hungry, i dont care how many times in the day. Could be 2, 3 or even 5 whatever.
Abeg let her eat.

I tire oooo
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by StateOfMind: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
fried-rice:
My brother poster, don't mind all the stupid responses you're
getting here. Flee from her while you still can. the Babe will definitely embarrass continuously
in public functions, her getting fat is a minor problem.

The op did not mention that she eats heavily oo..his fear is that she eats 3square meals considering the fact that he has never met as girl that eats 3square meals..which makes me wonder where the Op comes from..

Waking up at 2am to eat isn't an abomination..some do..

I understand your concerns though, just that they are very selfish ones.

Ps. The other girls you've met, how did u confirm they don't eat 3square meal.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by UmericanGirl(f): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
You guys are all missing a point though. He said she was hungry but they started arguing.. At 2am the argument was finally finished leading me to believe she still had not eaten from the moment she was first hungry (way before 2am) until then.. So she did not wake in the middle of the night. She was already awake sitting on her hunger.. If they bleeped then of course she would have wasted more energy being even more hungry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by oparahchi(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
jenny b: i udstnd where the OP is goin, for 1 i as a lady get irritated wen i see fellow ladies eat like gluttons crying for hunger every minute dis kind of girls always cook and finish it even before it gets done, a lady should have an organise eating habit odawise she may disgrace herself without knowing it.
GOD bless you jare. Plus I don't even know why most of the people commenting here think its about money. Na waoh! My concern is a possible additional weight and most people are yelling the guy is running away from the financial implication. I tire for some of una reading out of context. Thanks to the postive comments. Plus right now I ve bin slightly educated that its not only about the number of tyms u munch on a meal that makes u fat but also the functioning of ur body metabolism.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
UmericanGirl: You guys are all missing a point though. He said she was hungry but they started arguing.. At 2am the argument was finally finished leading me to believe she still had not eaten from the moment she was first hungry (way before 2am) until then.. So she did not wake in the middle of the night. She was already awake sitting on her hunger.. If they bleeped then of course she would have wasted more energy being even more hungry.

badt gurll...chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women: Can you believe these are men? / I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.