Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (16893 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / She Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
me and my guys have a name for them...i-neva-chop girls.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
please kindly check if she has hyper active thyroid. that is one of the symptoms. it can cause high metabolism and it is common in women. i use to have and my hubby use to complain on the amount of food i eat.in fact i cant count the number of times i eat in a day, more that 10 self. my mouth must always be chewing. it is a sickness, if she don't eat that much , she might start to tremble, as she has been starved for long. the worst part is that the more she eats, the skinnier she becomes. a test at any hospital will confirm that.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Awagbiji: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
For your girl eating habits take her to doctor who will find out:
1) if it's normal or
2) due to disease.
For her to be fat or not many things determine that:
1) genetics even if she eats million times in a day, she may never be fat.
2) stresslessness can even make fat than excessive food.
3) drug such steroid, antidepressants etc.
4) childbirth may make women fat. Your wife may get fat after childbirth.
My questions:
1)Why don't you want her fat
2) why can't you take her with destine.
My advice for man and woman is take your lover for whom they are since only God is perfect.
May Allah guide us.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Mueeba(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
wonlasewonimi: It's a spiritual problem. Take her to your pastor, there are devourers in her system.

Really? What has spirituality got to do with this? I hail ooo...
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Op,you dey crase for brain. Let the girl eat and you better not tell her anything about it! If you don't wanna be with the chic for the fear she might get fat better let her go now. Nansense.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by cycline404(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dude once she can cook then no wahala.
Forget fatness... She will be big and beautiful.... Thick Madam... Just like my baby... I trip for that die... grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by ini4brandon(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2013
RESEARCH SHOWS THAT ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO GET INTO THE SAC IS TO GIVE YOUR LADY A GOOD MEAL. IT USSUALLY PUTS THEM IN A GOOD MOOD.ITS INSTINCTIVE.(that explains the concept of candle lit dinner).SO GUY, look at her appetite as a love gift AND STOP whinning.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by MrsCork2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]I dont think their is anything wrong,except you are afraid that your pocket cant't cater for her stomach
[/size]

lol
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is what you get when poor boys decides to keep girlfriends angry
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2018
oparahchi:
Hello nairalanders,
Please I cld use some advise here. There's a prospective babe, and we most likely are going to date even though we already act as though there is an intimate relationship. However, there's something that puts me off about the girl in question. "She eats too much". I have consulted other girls to determine if it was bad for a girl to eat too much and all answers I got were in favour of the girl. I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal.
The other nite she claimed she was really hungry and needed food. Just before I could get her food, we had a little conflict so we kept silent and put ourselves at a distance. We settled this conflict at about 2am that was after I even woke her up from sleep. Guess what people after the resolution at about 2am, she told me she was still hungry. I had no choice bUt to go look for food around the surburbs.
The reasons for my being paranoid goes thus: 1) the tendency she might get fat. 2) its just surprising to me cause all the girls I have dated in the past don't eat much, plus I know generally girls are light eaters.
Advice please!

Nutritionists in australia say u can eat as much of healthy food u like but moderate sweet food as long as u exersise each day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.