Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (16895 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / She Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by KINGwax(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2012
If she eats too much, if she's got the tendency, she'll get fat.
Second, if she's ibo, whether she eats or not, she must to be fat!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 01, 2012
KINGwax: If she eats too much, if she's got the tendency, she'll get fat.

Clueless Rangoon

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by NosaHenry(m): 5:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Gluttonious eating is bad, even he bible condemn it. Most girls these days eat huge meals, be it eba, Santana, poundy, and other heavy foods that ought to be men area. I personally detest girls that eat too much. You will notice them in party struggling for plate of rice, is a major turn off for me.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by dabrake(m): 5:55am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: . . . I don't remember when last I met a girl that eats three square meal. . .

Advice please!
seun, we need bouncers in this forum.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 01, 2012
The op made my night!! Absolutely hilarious!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by walexybaba(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=Dyt]So eatin square meal is now a crime?
Ow old r u?
Its a shame 4 a lady like u talking this way, courtesy demands a lady act lady like to keep her charm, so would u order 4 an extra plate of rice at Biggs on ur first date with a guy? Even if its ur husband would u?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Toktee(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Guy you have a point because the more you eat the more you fat,and the economic situation of this jungle do not call for that,but if she is a co-provider i hope there is no problem,but if she is a consumer without production i advice you to thnk when the children will start coming,,........well,my fiance also dont play with food especially when there is meat,but three time a day heavily,nah na naija we dey na
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Toktee(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=walexybaba][/quote] Can she buy a guy three square meal?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Toktee(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2012
Nosa-Henry:
Gluttonious eating is bad, even he bible condemn it. Most girls these days eat huge meals, be it eba, Santana, poundy, and other heavy foods that ought to be men area. I personally detest girls that eat too much. You will notice them in party struggling for plate of rice, is a major turn off for me.
Some girls do it intentionaly to punish a guy,watch these girls closely some of them are ex prostitu.tes,some are new in town they dont care wether you spent your inheritance to satisfy their stomach and handset.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by walexybaba(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2012
Toktee: Some girls do it intentionaly to punish a guy,watch these girls closely some of them are ex prostitu.tes,some are new in town they dont care wether you spent your inheritance to satisfy their stomach and handset.
I totally agree, lagos girls 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Decryptor(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2012
@OP, since she allows u to eat her "middle" food, allow her to eat. Haba!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by dnawah(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2012
All u need 2 do is to work hard,get plenty money & buy everythin in bags(gari,beans,rice).but find out if she was not a man b4
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Ekans: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Op,you don look for ladies wahala lol.Didn't you know that the average nigerian lady eats a lot but they tend to hide it?.I pity you,after todays bashing,you will learn to let them be.SORRY u hear?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by scribble: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2012
oparah chi: Ok people it sincerely has notin to do wit finances. My worry is her getting fat and dats wat a lot of u have ignored in my message above. However maybe she's jst normal tho.

If u don't like to marry a fat girl, run now PLS. However if shes just a cure for a temporary urge and is just thick at the moment, then keep her around for a while. When her gut gets bigger than urs, run fast and don't look back.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by floriana(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2012
In essence, you are afraid that she might divorce you in the future and marry food abi?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by madeinnigeria: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2012
But who is did person for christ's sake! Your girlfriend eats too much...shame on you for bringing such a topic up..girls don hear am oo..because she eats healthy ehn? Nonsense talk
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by ujchief(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2012
U woke her up by 2am to fvck, but she told u she cant, that shes hungry and u need to let her sleep. But at the height of konji mixed wit selfishnes, u ran out by 2am to fing her food, so she wont hav any reason not to give u the koko. What sort of (boy?) person are u?
And wat d'fck is 'Girlfriend-to-be'? Shes spending the night in ur house, sleeping at the same bed, straffing even at 2am, yet u dont consider her ur girlfriend yet.
U see why most Nl are trolling u on this thread, there are lots of holes in ya story.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sylve11: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Truckpusher: This lady gave you attention and the thank you she gets from you,is to complain abt her eating habit in NL? THEN MY QUESTION IS, WHY DO KIDS FALL IN LOVE?

U nor make single sense here jaire! sad cool
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sylve11: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2012
Toktee: Some girls do it intentionaly to punish a guy,watch these girls closely some of them are ex prostitu.tes,some are new in town they dont care wether you spent your inheritance to satisfy their stomach and handset.
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by ab1x: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2012
You should even be happy in the first place that she is eating well. You've nothing to worry about I tell you. Girlfriend eating three square meal should not be a problem rather there are whole lot of things to consider in a relationship than that issue. If she is a wife material then you can advise her to do regular exercise to stay fit.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sylve11: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2012
Nosa-Henry:

Lol! Oh oh, e don red o. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by adonisgold: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2012
@O.P. Believe me you don't really love dat girl. So you don't even have food in your house and when you quarrel u deprive her of food? You must be very wicked.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by sylve11: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella: @OP
I understand where you're coming from. I have seen and watched people who are addicted to eating. It depends on her eating habit. It is better to take small meals through out the day than eating heavy, undiluted meals 3 times daily. Then there is also the type of food she eats; junk or balanced diet?...Eating too much is really bad.

One reasonable post, This I like so much! kiss cool
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by jossyme: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2012
If she is student or engage in vigorous daily activities I don't think it's problem,but wait a minute,are you guys sleeping together already? Not good not good.....
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by friedrice1: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2012
My brother poster, don't mind all the stupid responses you're
getting here. Flee from her while you still can. the Babe will definitely embarrass continuously
in public functions, her getting fat is a minor problem.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by chucky234(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2012
Guy na one chance you don enter,the babe grow up for poverty stretched house where five people dey share one milk cup of garri and half derica of rice or bean,now wey she don see opportunity to eat abeg just leave am make she satisfy herself jare.
Seriously you have nothing to worry about,depending of her age her metabolic level will decrease as she add more years and will automatically cut her food intake,if you love the girl then provide her with all the food she needs.
You can store some beverages and quick cooking food like noodles in the house as that will the stress of going to the suburb in search of food at ungodly hour off your young shoulders,never pick a fight with her all because of food as she will sense that as your inability to provide for her.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by ektbear: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2012
Unless it is making her fat, what is the big deal?
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2012
@op, you have good reason to be afraid.
What sort of glutton wakes up at 2a.m. and insists on eating?! That's so unhealthy, makes me wanna puke...not to mention she had you risk your neck going out to get her something at that time, will she die before morning ni? Haba, wetin sef! That's just plain nasty naija gal stuff right there.
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by cindyrella(f): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2012
KINGwax: If she eats too much, if she's got the tendency, she'll get fat.
SMH!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by cindyrella(f): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2012
dabrake:
seun, we need bouncers in this forum.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by zoogy2007: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2012
I can't believe this poster!
Re: My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much by deb(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Nothing wrong with eating 3 square meals though that does not mean we should be catering for a glutton o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.