Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21515 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Explorer, when the list is out interested ones can still indicate interest. .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Eheeee nw... Ask her now...
Hehehehehe, she no dey na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ayobase(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
lalaosky: Killz, just get on with the guys already picked...the ladies aint serious...i forsee this thread reaching 30pages with nothing to show for it...lets start with what we've got

And people still wetting the thread with saliva!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by nikkyshyne(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why the smile? Una too dey form. Talk say you wan do. Ok, i dey available, you go woo me? grin grin
I am the shy type. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Explorer, when the list is out interested ones can still indicate interest. .
Even now sef, interested ladies can identify because it's sure some will drop or not be around. I got my plan B always available cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
nikkyshyne:

Shamefaced sad sad sad It's not hard na, just mention name and you earn a slot for yourself, as simple as[b]ABC[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Ok baby, you got me to woo. Prepare your words and hope it wins my heart. Your challenger is Goldieluks grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Even now sef, interested ladies can identify because it's sure some will drop or not be around. I got my plan B always available cheesy

Hmmmmm.. BACK UP FILE grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

She dey massage my chest right now... Mehn!! Her hands soft die... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: She dey massage my chest right now... Mehn!! Her hands soft die... cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry see pesin i wan woo sef, him dey do runs with anoda chick..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Aha!!!! Where went that ”ATMC“ babe? I wan see how she go take unlock a guys heart for this wooing...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by nikkyshyne(f): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok baby, you got me to woo. Prepare your words and hope it wins my heart. Your challenger is Goldieluks grin
shocked shocked. BRING IT ON!!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Hmmmmm.. BACK UP FILE grin
Hahaha, even the men's version was rescued. Things might not go as planned na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
I nominate wislet, ATMC. . . Brb with more
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
Don't worry... I'm all yours ”mamacita“... Lol wink wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *falls from okada*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
nikkyshyne: shocked shocked. BRING IT ON!!! angry
Okiedokie, i'm so game! cheesy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: I nominate wislet, ATMC. . . Brb with more
On point!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rukemi291
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Idiat!!! How i wish you broke your neck...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Psoto.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Idiat!!! How i wish you broke your neck...
Hahahahahahahaha..you dey spoil your ministry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahahahaha..you dey spoil your ministry grin
Lol.... Take time ooo....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Don't worry... I'm all yours ”mamacita“... Lol wink wink
hmm, I pray o...how i go sure say dis no be the same thing wey you tell vivian chinaza abi Maria-G...
D-Explorer:

abeg no die o...cos if ikekings fvck up, na u i go come woo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Flowerpower, alutacontinua
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahaha, even the men's version was rescued. Things might not go as planned na grin

On point...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
ladunsky: @ 190.
I HAVE SENT YU A SERIES OF P MESSAGES BUT NO RESPONSE................!

He's busy masturbating n will reply as soon as power goes off.

Where's Slimyem and Annita? 190 you scared my date away with your ish. . Imma hurt you negro
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: I nominate wislet, ATMC. . . Brb with more

why are you nominating. Was this the previous plan?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]hmm, I pray o...how i go sure say dis no be the same thing wey you tell vivian chinaza abi Maria-G...
Ahhhh.... I know what you can do now... You just have to target my ”target organs“ then I'm all yours...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by vivianc(f): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

If u wanna threaten my man with a gun, u gotta do better than Revolver!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Take time ooo....
You're bursted! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by DExplorer1: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Flowerpower, alutacontinua
Slot ermm erm

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.