Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) (21461 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
ATMC: ah ah...thought i'm suppose to do d 'wooing'
True... Get on with it now...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
annita19:

cry cry cry angry that's about 9-10am my time and I gonna be in class
You can request for a time slot. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ATMC(f): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

whatever happens in NL stays in NL, no mind idowu she just dey parayarn.
na her way na, btw i'll like to woo spike C with idowuogbo *gbam*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

whatever happens in NL stays in NL, no mind idowu she just dey parayarn.
para? na boss!! i no get d "too serious" gene for body.All na comedy bebe! if u like bang head for concrete, i go laugh u tire.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
ATMC: na her way na, btw i'll like to woo spike C with idowuogbo *gbam*
long tin! am out man! i just dey here dey view and comment on d tinz wey attract me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
ATMC: Btw, is killz taken? I'll like to woo him with ijebabe kiss it sure 'll be funfilled...ijay u r game right? wink
Ready to duel with lola.luv for killz? cheesy

confirm pls. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
Explorer, add spicyhawt too. . . She just dey peep from window since.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
para? na boss!! i no get d "too serious" gene for body.All na comedy bebe! if u like bang head for concrete, i go laugh u tire.

Ok carry go ma'am. Let the wooing continue....
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
long tin! am out man! i just dey here dey view and comment on d tinz wey attract me.

You go fear fear.. you dey fear to compose common wooing message?? and you don make mouth taya here.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by annita19(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: You can request for a time slot. . .

How is that?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
Tenderly1 too o. . . I remember she bounced the 2 guys that wooed her. . . Make she prove herself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

You go fear fear.. you dey fear to compose common wooing message?? and you don make mouth taya here.
come on! me make mouth? u got jokes! to offload na small matter for wia bado dey na... u sef no dis bbelet dey flow like river nile. look face na! d biancaful Badosky on d mic d audience must erect.Gba! no b lie...na confirmento! i no dey palantia!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ghettodreamz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
annita19:

cry cry cry angry that's about 9-10am my time and I gonna be in class

Not compulsory you go to class but necessary grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
annita19:

How is that?
Just state when you are likely to be chanced and he will move your slot to suit you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
come on! me make mouth? u got jokes! to offload na small matter for wia bado dey na... u sef no dis bbelet dey flow like river nile. look face na! d biancaful Badosky on d mic d audience must erect.Gba! no b lie...na confirmento! i no dey palantia!

all this plenty yarnings, pick one guy make you woo ooh bado.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

all this plenty yarnings, pick one guy make you woo ooh bado.
i dont tell u say i no do again oooooo!! how many pages now? i list my blokos dem and windows dey blank me BBBadosky? na powder milk hin suck comot for hin mama bweast? abegiii... i cant scream.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
D-explorer make it 8pm this night so that anitaa won't miss out..sexkillz have nominated enough gurls for you to choose from...choose the guys to fill up the remaining space...lets get this shiit done and dusted..no time!!!
If arquebusier doesnt show up, replace him with jaybee or somebody else..simples
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
lalaosky: D-explorer make it 8pm this night so that anitaa won't miss out..sexkillz have nominated enough gurls for you to choose from...choose the guys to fill up the remaining space...lets get this shiit done and dusted..no time!!!
If arquebusier doesnt show up, replace him with jaybee or somebody else..simples
Not possible today. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
lalaosky: D-explorer make it 8pm this night so that anitaa won't miss out..sexkillz have nominated enough gurls for you to choose from...choose the guys to fill up the remaining space...lets get this shiit done and dusted..no time!!!
undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
What have I missed, house? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by alleviate2002us(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Na who dey schedule the woooing naaa....

e go make sence 4my body because 2day i waka tire 4balogun market....

I don activate my woooing receptors....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR: What have I missed, house? grin

You are to be wooed mate. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ATMC(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u've been doing dt in a while now, come let's do this thing, abi fear dey catch u say dem go reject u...lol, i want to woo spookey spike, and i need an opponent and for real all i want is u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
REALITY101:

He's busy masturbating n will reply as soon as power goes off.

Where's Slimyem and Annita? 190 you scared my date away with your ish. . Imma hurt you negro

I've been sleeping

After my heavy lunch

Sleep take me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are to be wooed mate. wink
Yay! Bring the heat. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by 190: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hope my 4 dates stand

Don't want any body disturbing my woman(men)
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks: In the meantime, am dedicating this piece to the special...ArQueBusieR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIitlWECuHQ

And the wooing continues......
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I love it!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ikekings(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
190: Hope my 4 dates stand

Don't want any body disturbing my woman(men)
Sharaaap... This one dey sweet you die... Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by Goldieluks: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I love it!! grin

Am glad you like it. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mrs too serious actually having fun? goldie! no lie, u get crush for dis arque handle rite? ur play play no fit hammer u d guy o! he is happily married and blessed wiv 0ctuplets.
Huh?! *Faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by k2039: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
slimyem: there's one k2039 guy...i wouldn't mind wooing him too..
Honeric01,i see you o.would you like to be wooed?

190:

grin grin grin
[size=13pt]
@190 what
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
The game starts when precisely?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.