Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (18504 Views)

How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2012
I cant understand why everyone is shouting here

I have 3 serious girls and 4 other flings

abi i nor try angry angry

what is it, amma the only one with PLENTY GIRLFRIENDS WOMENSIS grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 02, 2012
ifihearam:
outdated style joor

they know,so just put the cards clear on the table man

every girl i date knows i cant date one babe nauu(why)

impossicant

I dunno, bruddah... But that style got me about a century chics, and even now that I'm 'married' to my job and career - my credit rating is still high with some of those chics from back in the day... And I still get free pum 'credit' when I need to, from time to time...

I guess I played my cards right - each to their own... undecided
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2012
190: I cant understand why everyone is shouting here

I have 3 serious girls and 4 other flings

abi i nor try angry angry

what is it, amma the only one with PLENTY GIRLFRIENDS WOMENSIS grin grin grin
no, u no try...u be ashewo guy.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by controlseven: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2012
ifihearam: There are rules to be a player,your heart MUST not be given to any lady,just do your thing you know
Such rules may not apply to every lady especially my type. If i can't get all the desired attention from my hubby, then i know somthg is fishy! Eg, if u're not there 4 me 24/7 during festivities like Xmas, New yr, St. Valentines, Easter, Independence day, etc....then who would u rather be with?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 12:55am On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
no, u no try...u be ashewo guy.

Oh please,
do i know which of the 7 would be my wife tomorrow angry angry
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 12:57am On Oct 02, 2012
control_seven:
Such rules may not apply to every lady especially my type. If i can't get all the desired attention from my hubby, then i know somthg is fishy! Eg, if u're not there 4 me 24/7 during festivities like Xmas, New yr, St. Valentines, Easter, Independence day, etc....then who would u rather be with?

You defo havent met a player then grin grin grin
He would spend the whole week with you and you wont suspect nothing,
I;ve once . . . make i nor talk ooh grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by NEROSKY(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

its funny because people dont know that the more gurls you date the more chances you have
for saving especially when they have doubts about you in their lives, they tend to behave more
i once had a typical hungry infected nigerian gurl for so many years, i spent like hell
infact i believe i should have been a house owner in lagos by now grin grin
she left and i replaced her with 6 others, spend for only one, two or three
the rest can always make do with food and other occasional dates like clubbing
no need spliting cash around

call me a player angry angry
i jst viewd ur profile,you have more female dan male..you're really a player,even 2baba dey fear yhu! grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by controlseven: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

You defo havent met a player then grin grin grin
He would spend the whole week with you and you wont suspect nothing,
I;ve once . . . make i nor talk ooh grin grin grin
Except the dos & don'ts of our r/shp were not drawn ab initio, then i can 4giv such trespasses! If not, then pouring the right quantity of acid on the right place will settle our case. No one dares me cos i hardly show my emotions!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by kavey10(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2012
control_seven:
Except the dos & don'ts of our r/shp were not drawn ab initio, then i can 4giv such trespasses! If not, then pouring the right quantity of acid on the right place will settle our case. No one dares me cos i hardly show my emotions!

as ur I.D depicts, u ar one woman I dnt wanna have! U ar more lyk a control freak, well on d 2nd thought, I knw hw 2 handle ur type well. SILENCE AND PATIENCE WILL DO THE MAGIC!

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by controlseven: 1:24am On Oct 02, 2012
kavey10:

as ur I.D depicts, u ar one woman I dnt wanna have! U ar more lyk a control freak, well on d 2nd thought, I knw hw 2 handle ur type well. SILENCE AND PATIENCE WILL DO THE MAGIC!
That way,it works 4 both of us. I'll not 2 cheat on u but take good care of u.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by kavey10(m): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2012
control_seven:
That way,it works 4 both of us. I'll not 2 cheat on u but take good care of u.

Can you really really do that for moi? I have a feeling we can get along well.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by tpia5: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2012
if you have no fear of God in your life, and are not a serious christian, of course you'll have as many partners as there are agberos in nigeria.

everybody cant be the same, and not every person has the ability to not do such.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2012
control_seven:

then you're a witch grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 360command: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2012
havin 3 girls in a relationship no b beans.but then, all can be controlled.
You must learn to understand & respect the 1st.cos if the others blo, u fit run back to your 1st.
well, how to package them:
make sure you kno who they are; students or workers.
make sure you kno their timing;wen dey pay u visits and wen dey call u.-
infact, u just have to set a timin for yourself and theirs.
create out a time wen u call each of them and wen dey try to cal u,make sure u dont pick up regularly on d bases dat u mite b in school,work,church,football field etc.
It is necessary for you to have more than 1 phone because of your 1st girl since she is d only one dat can call you at anytime.having more dan one fone is very helpful becos u mite want to pay visit to your other girl or have a private time with her, by using d other fone to keep in touch wit d 2nd &3rd girl.
during visitation, if the girl is a new catch, keep your fone on silence because your 1st or second girl mite want to reach out to u cos she knows d time wen u call her or wen she calls u. but pls, after a day or two with dis new catch during visitation(dis is after u kno d kind of person she is), put your fone back on(ring aloud mode) becos , dat same girl mite want to kno if u r player by silencing your fone wen she comes around during visit especially wen u try to go outdoor mayb to buy her drinks(trust me,they ve tried by placing a missed cal on my fone,wen i go out to buy something)

one last thing... wen one of your girls calls during your rendezvous wit d other babe of yours,make sure you use your senses. example: if d babe calls,nd u dont feel comfortable, say this 'where u dey,watin dey do your network,e get one noise wey i dey hear,i no fit dey hear u wel.I go call u back' - speak broken so dat it will sound as if na BOI u dey talk to.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 2:32am On Oct 02, 2012
kavey10:

she defo hasnt met her match!! grin grin

control freak my arse grin

I laff in swedish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 2:35am On Oct 02, 2012
360command: havin 3 girls in a relationship no b beans.but then, all can be controlled.
You must learn to understand & respect the 1st.cos if the others blo, u fit run back to your 1st.
well, how to package them:
make sure you kno who they are; students or workers.
make sure you kno their timing;wen dey pay u visits and wen dey call u.-
infact, u just have to set a timin for yourself and theirs.
create out a time wen u call each of them and wen dey try to cal u,make sure u dont pick up regularly on d grounds dat u mite b in school,work,church,football field etc.
It is necessary for you to have more than 1 phone because of your 1st girl since she is d only one dat can call you at anytime.having more dan one fone is very helpful becos u mite want to pay visit to your other girl or have a private time with her, by using d other fone to keep in touch wit d 2nd &3rd girl.
during visitation, if the girl is a new catch, keep your fone on silence because your 1st or second girl mite want to reach out to u cos she knows d time wen u call her or wen she calls u. but pls, after a day or two with dis new catch during visitation(dis is after u kno d kind of person she is), put your fone back on(ring aloud mode) becos , dat same girl mite want to kno if u r player by silencing your fone wen she comes around during visit especially wen u try to go outdoor mayb to buy her drinks(trust me,they ve tried by placing a missed cal on my fone,wen i go out to buy something)

one last thing... wen one of your girls calls during your rendezvous wit d other babe of yours,make sure you use your senses. example: if d babe calls,nd u dont feel comfortable, say this 'where u dey,watin dey do your network,e get one noise wey i dey hear,i no fit dey hear u wel.I go call u back' - speak broken so dat it will sound as if na BOI u dey talk to.

Nah all that doesnt work and its old school
culled from 2012 player's year book

when another of your gurls call Just simply tell her, im at work am at work, i'll call you back
then hang up, when the other gurl ask who was that, simply tell her
its one boy jare drawing me money so i told him im at work grin grin

and having 3 different phones for all 3 of them is a MUST
simply pick each fone when you are enroute any of them
in my case i have 7 phones grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 360command: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Nah all that doesnt work and its old school
culled from 2012 player's year book

when another of your gurls call Just simply tell her, im at work am at work, i'll call you back
then hang up, when the other gurl ask who was that, simply tell her
its one boy jare drawing me money so i told him im at work grin grin

and having 3 different phones for all 3 of them is a MUST
simply pick each fone when you are enroute any of them
in my case i have 7 phones grin grin grin

e go shock u say, d moment as u dey talk 'am @ work' on fone in d presence of a girl, she go HOLLA say 'U kno de work, u dey ..?'

Look, the ears of a woman are as sharp as anything. dey can tell wen a man cheats unlike we men not been able to tell if they are cheating. wat good wil u tel ur gf,i am at work in d presence of another girlfrd and den u will tell her by saying 'its one boy jare drawing me money so i told him im at work'.

Its like u have not been in a room with a girl where its quiet or you are cuddling her wen someone calls your fone.

I certainly will not go by your advice.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2012
360command:

e go shock u say, d moment as u dey talk 'am @ work' on fone in d presence of a girl, she go HOLLA say 'U kno de work, u dey ..?'

Look, the ears of a woman are as sharp as anything. dey can tell wen a man cheats unlike we men not been able to tell if they are cheating. wat good wil u tel ur gf,i am at work in d presence of another girlfrd and den u will tell her by saying 'its one boy jare drawing me money so i told him im at work'.

Its like u have not been in a room with a girl where its quiet or you are cuddling her wen someone calls your fone.

I certainly will not go by your advice.

ehen if the room is that quiet, why dont you switch OFF your network off or better still place
your phone on silent!

or to be on the safer side, just simply hold phone number 3 when youre with gurl number 3
phone number 1 for gurl number 1

wait ooh are u sure we are not SPOILING OTHER GUYS OUT THERE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i can imagine all the girls shaking their heads rite now grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Goldieluks: 3:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Multiple partner equals multiple trouble.
Acidtalk you are a good and responsible fellow.
Keep it up!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Multiple partner equals multiple trouble.
Acidtalk you are a good and responsible fellow.
Keep it up!

undecided undecided

for what shall it profile a man to stay with one woman hes not yet even married to angry angry
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 02, 2012
Some brothas really need to have more healthier hobbies...
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:39am On Oct 02, 2012
acidtalk: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings). As a guy this is something i have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

I would be the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?

My broda,it isn't easy at all,especially when you are dealing with a very demanding set of chics...Some girls don't mind but serious guys cannot handle the pressure. You must be a cold blooded heart breaker for you to succeed in that game...But nothing is wrong with playing a chic who is gullible and naive.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2012
190:

undecided undecided

for what shall it profile a man to stay with one woman hes not yet even married to angry angry

But its okay to have one woman who you love and treat like a queen and have few flings whenever you can without she knowing about it! If you treat your chic very well and spoil her she will never leave you if she trully care about you...I am one of those ppl who has been with prettty and sweet chics grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Psaalmuel(m): 4:00am On Oct 02, 2012
It's fun mehn,i love doin diz dtz y i neva get scared of break upz,if 1 of 3 goez anoda she replace d 3rd spot...
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Mynd44: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

and you know all this because....
Just cos I dont fo something does not mean I dont know the rules involved
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by phpNET(m): 4:19am On Oct 02, 2012
@Poster,

Bros, shey no bi say u self wan tryam? this one wey you don they ask for tutorials on how to manage three at once, atleast you for start with two na, shey that three no too much? am just advicing as a beginer u take it one step b4 another...
but if u eventually get any good tutorial make sure u pay attention to the "be careful area ooo" cos if ur babe catch you? hmmm, my hand no dey ooo, nd the person wey give u d manual make him watch oo b4 ur girl go gbamu, na gobe ooo! enjoy but make u use CD.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 4:32am On Oct 02, 2012
queensmith: most of the time the girls probably have 3 boyfriends too. . . there s no way you will get away with it if you have a job and a life. . . and werent dating complete morons. absolutely impossible.

That is the exact thing I am saying but most of them don't understand.

I have a job that consumes my time like hell. I can get a call that in the next 2hours I should be at the airport. I have siblings I need to keep intouch with every single day. Some few friends who will take hours on each call (except I am busy), crazy clients that call up to 2am at night. I don't have time that much for myself not to talk of a girl then to make matters worse, 2 others at that.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by phpNET(m): 4:40am On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: See them, losers...but when a girl dates up to 3 guys, the story changes to "oh, she's a wh0re". 190, I bet you were one of those guys cursing the Naija girls in this video...now you're shouting "I have 7 girlfriends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
@ modella, make we unite! I like your responce though i no fit laugh! But hahahaha, the guy na correct guy wey just turn bad. Pray for him plss ma.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2012
Guys don't forget that the wages of sin is death... Please repent and accept the gift of eternal life.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by opoke(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2012
190: the question was HOW DO GUYS COPE

how come some women are here advicing others themselves is beyond me
FELA'S SON CAN BE OF HELP IF HIS FATHER TOLD HIM HIS METHODS.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by achoudeh(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2012
ifihearam: SAME WAY THE BABES COPE NA lipsrsealed

ITS VERY SIMPLE
you have said it all, the same way the ladies do it too.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by phpNET(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2012
Hmmm, guys re really serious wit this player thing. Well, i have loads of good lookin female friends in which i can easily choose one if my girl messes up, if not d pain of heartbrakes re very turmentin oo, i've been there b4, most of my friends re female nd re all matured in thinkin.. If am hurt by a girl, i make a call! Am not a player just keepin watch over heartbrakes, cos girls re very bad oo... Can som1 tell girls to stop heartbraking plsss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.