Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend (3189 Views)

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? / HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x / She Thinks She Is Doing Me A Favor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by sharacter: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Well I wasn't gonna publicize this but i had to . There is dis girl my friend is dating, let's call her Mabel. My guy and I structured some random double date sometime last month and his partner was the delectable Mabel, she's endowed in d right places and she wouldn't have to work too hard to seduce an harmless blad which was exactly wat happened. It was late in the night, my friend could not take Her to his family pad, so he begged that I let her stay in my place overnite and I said yes. Fast forward to 3 hours later, two drunk adults, pretence of watching californication and well we tangoed,mbut she practically asked for it and it would have been a slight on my manliness to decline. She left the next morning and I promptly told my guy what happened. A week later dis chic was back for another dose ( need I mention my talent in such thing). Now I have no issue with free Ponmo, am just taken aback that this girl seems to have no issue doing my friend and I simultaneously as long as she thinks he doesn't know. It got to a head one day, I was with my friend, she called him, they did lovey dovey and the next sec she called my line and was gon act with me too. My friend has asked that we continue messing with her, am just thinking if this is not one of those things that come back to bite you in the future. What do you think NLanders.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
sharacter: Well I wasn't gonna publicize this but i had to . There is dis girl my friend is dating, let's call her Mabel. My guy and I structured some random double date sometime last month and his partner was the delectable Mabel, she's endowed in d right places and she wouldn't have to work too hard to seduce an harmless blad which was exactly wat happened. It was late in the night, my friend could not take Her to his family pad, so he begged that I let her stay in my place overnite and I said yes. Fast forward to 3 hours later, two drunk adults, pretence of watching californication and well we tangoed,mbut she practically asked for it and it would have been a slight on my manliness to decline. She left the next morning and I promptly told my guy what happened. A week later dis chic was back for another dose ( need I mention my talent in such thing). Now I have no issue with free Ponmo, am just taken aback that this girl seems to have no issue doing my friend and I simultaneously as long as she thinks he doesn't know. It got to a head one day, I was with my friend, she called him, they did lovey dovey and the next sec she called my line and was gon act with me too. My friend has asked that we continue messing with her, am just thinking if this is not one of those things that come back to bite you in the future. What do you think NLanders.

continue doing her angry She asked for it undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by jhydebaba(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
Beware of the daughters of Jezebel. You both think u re playing smart, hann? Í'm sorry for u oh.

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by 190: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
that gurl must be from LAGOS BAR BEACH undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
The topic shud be; ''she has no issue toying with the future of u & ur freind''. God forbid.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by dealordea(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
Naija na wa...not lagos na wa...
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by sharacter: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
@richart what has punnany got to do with future, you superstitious freak don start again ehen #iJumpUPass
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by blabber15(f): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
By all means, continue! But don't come and make noise on nairaland when she gives both of you STDs
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Mynd44: 4:38am On Oct 02, 2012
Puff puff pass
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by UmericanGirl(f): 4:52am On Oct 02, 2012
She thinks that you both dont know that she is fooling with you both? It seems she is the fool..

Invite her over for a "double" date..
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 02, 2012
blabber15: By all means, continue! But don't come and make noise on nairaland when she gives both of you STDs
+100

1 Like

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by jesse8048(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Do u no her exact mission in ur life
Until she's done wit both of u...
Goodluck
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by rodeo0070(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2012
Naija men...

Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Mynd44: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2012
jesse8048: Do u no her exact mission in ur life
Until she's done wit both of u...
Goodluck
Does everything have to be linked with the spiritual with you people?
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by jesse8048(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Does everything have to be linked with the spiritual with you people?

May be not spiritual
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by lolaluv1(f): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2012
Yuck!!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Caseless: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2012
Talk of CONFERENCE sex! U and ur guy drill one hooker 2gether? Guy, u're in soup!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Networkmaster(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Keep digging her, if possible party. She is a bad girl and she is loving the naughty fun.
Don't mind this people with their spiritual talk
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Puff puff pass
[size=13pt]yóh, u dig snoop[/size]
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Yuck!!
Yuck is fun.. it's called adventures grin grin
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Sijo01(f): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2012
She sure have a mission to accomplish.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2012
@OP
Some women have the hoe gene, and they like nothing better than being fukced and used for the cu.nt that they got.

Here is MBJ's thought on the issue: if you guys pretend that you mysteriously bump into one another during sex, she would do both of you in a friendly ménage a trois. You guys are not using this hoe to her full potential!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Goldieluks: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2012
Beware! For that girl might contact you with a deadly disease. Need i mention the name of the disease?? And bro condom is not that reliable. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks: Beware! For that girl might contact you with a deadly disease. Need i mention the name of the disease?? And bro condom is not that reliable. A word is enough for the wise.

undecided undecided you sound like my mom
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by daisyella: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2012
And u think u r †ђξ wise one? What is dis world turning into.people are no longer ashamed of their foolishness
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
daisyella: And u think u r †ђξ wise one? What is dis world turning into.people are no longer ashamed of their foolishness

angry Do you think he doesn't know that or he came with the full intent of knowing he and his friend are doing one girl and decided to be ignorant? luckily for you, I don't exchange words with people cos if you didn't notice I was merely making a joke
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by cindyrella(f): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Beware!
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by cytellProperty: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na your grave you dey dig.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by daisyella: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

angry Do you think he doesn't know that or he came with the full intent of knowing he and his friend are doing one girl and decided to be ignorant? luckily for you, I don't exchange words with people cos if you didn't notice I was merely making a joke
Lol I wasn't referring to u buh †ђξ op
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
daisyella:
Lol I wasn't referring to u buh †ђξ op

oops lipsrsealed sorry cheesy
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by olivertwist: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
That you both are sleeping with the same dog says a lot about you. And what makes you think she's only sleeping with you guys. Believe me, a girl like that is probably sleeping with every dic(k), tom & harry on the street.Why can't you go out there & get yourselves at least, a 'decent' girl that you can call your own. Rubbish. Next.
Re: She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend by soicyboi1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
DAMN!!!......DIS S.HI.T'S craY........BUH U AIN'T EXPLOITING DIS TRICK WELL MEHN.......EVA HEARD OF A D.P.??.....DAMN!!!......DIS S.HI.T'S craY........BUH U AIN'T EXPLOITING DIS TRICK WELL MEHN.......EVA HEARD OF A D.P.??.....DAMN!!!......DIS S.HI.T'S craY........BUH U AIN'T EXPLOITING DIS TRICK WELL MEHN.......EVA HEARD OF A D.P.??.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lock Your Husband Male Organ Till He Returns Back To You [PIC] / Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? / Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.