Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It (10885 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Upianto: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
I started masturbating in 2002. Was in school that day while the teacher was teaching us and one guy like that just drop the bomb.
Use soap and rub on your penis continously and you will enjoy it. Shouu.

I went home and straight to the bathroom, viola I was there and the sensation was awesome.
From then, it became part of me and Ofcourse the guilt.

Actually stopped it in 2012 to 2013 which I resumed again and that has how it has been.

But something happened recently and am forced to stop it no matter what it will take.

Last two weeks, my new found bae visited. While we were romancing she was playing with rod around her pussy. I had sex with her but I used a condom. I didn't release cos she was complaining of fatigue.

4 days later I masturbated. The following morning I saw fluid on the mouth of my rod, I brushed it aside as sperm.
Throughout that day I kept seeing the fluid which soaked my boxer.
I met a friend who own a pharmacy and demanded for test, but the lab attendant wasn't around so he asked me what I needed the test for which I explained to him.
He laughed and told me to sit let him give me injection which I refused cos I have never been injected and am scared of it.
He gave me a drug and said I contacted something from the girl.
I took the drugs and in 3 days the fluid stopped coming out.
Told bae about it and she was surprised said she treated infection a year ago and have not experienced it again. She argued that robbing my rod around her pussy won't give me infection and even accused me of cheating.

2 days later, I decided to masturbate and I woke up in the morning to see the fluid coming out again and it has been the same throughout today.

Mind you, I have treated an infection in 2011 when I whip one babe. The experience was that I find it very difficult to urinate and there wasn't any fluid coming out . But this current one seems to be only the fluid coming out but I urinate with ease.

It then dawned on me that I have reached the limit in masturbation.
Is high time I stopped and take off my mind completely from it.
Is pleasurable, but this experience has made me to understand that is also awful

Below is the drug he gave me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lmfaooo masturbation is over rated

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by tgmservice: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
r
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by FitnessDoctor: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Since 2002, but how old are you right now??

I seriously don't know what to do to make you guys understand that drugs are not the cure to everything.. You just accepted a drug from him without doing a test. which means you don't even know what is wrong with you and you don't know if it was really a venereal disease or if you have injured your organ during sleep or during one of your sexually gratifying acts.

Go and do a proper test and refuse any drug the lab scientist will give to you.. Go to the doctor first (whose job is to prescribe medicine) and he will give you what is best..

cc: Upianto

4 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Upianto: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Since 2002, but how old are you right now??

I seriously don't know what to do to make you guys understand that drugs are not the cure to everything.. You just accepted a drug from him without doing a test. which means you don't even know what is wrong with you and you don't know if it was really a venereal disease or if you have injured your organ during sleep or during one of your sexually gratifying acts.

Go and do a proper test and refuse any drug the lab scientist will give to you.. Go to the doctor first (whose job is to prescribe medicine) and he will give you what is best..

cc: Upianto

Injured.

I think yes, cos I feel pain inside
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by eezeribe(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Homeboiy: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
u think say e easy to stop
I still cause d day I tried it
the sensation was bad

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Those oily hands... Yep!! You are definately a masturbator

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by OrdercityWeb: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
angry[center][/center]
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by nddydamzi(f): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
golo fall on you (in davido's voice) Oga no be masturbation cause am you've contacted "okiripotor"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Ufranklin92(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guy ur babe don infect you ooo
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by ikeepitreal(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Masturbation ain't the cause. You've certainly been infected.

2 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by donigspain(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's an infection OP. If I'm right, you're dripping milky pus. Don't blame it on masturbation. Your girl has infection. Rush out tomorrow for a culture test at a licensed laboratory or you can buy one packet of doxycycline and ciprofloxacin each.

Most likely yeast infection or gonorrhea CHLAMYDIA!!!

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Johnholmes: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guy na ur babe infect u
If u no treat ur babe too,u'll continue seeing the fluid
She's infected with chlamydia
Take doxycycline for a week

2 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by excanny: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Your problem isn't masturbation, your problem is a poorly treated STD.

Try see a doctor.

Masturbation is safe, fun and healthy.

3 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by dbty(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by shedgoz(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2017
You've definitely been infected. Send me a mail on shedrackodibor@yahoo.com. I will give you a one time solution to the infection. And please stay away from masturbation.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by FreshShavedBalls(m): 1:40am On Jun 29, 2017
You said it yourself that you contracted something from the girl so why blame masturbation?

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Birniwa(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Birniwa(m): 1:51am On Jun 29, 2017
shedgoz:
You've definitely been infected. Send me a mail on shedrackodibor@yahoo.com. I will give you a one time solution to the infection. And please stay away from masturbation.

Before start attacking me that i masturbate too, please I don't but to be honest his predicament has nothing to do with masturbation.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lmfaooo masturbation is over rated
sex is also overated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Thewrath(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Birniwa:
Dude mentioned that he used condom before bang!ng her, and he probably started experiencing that after that very sex. I still wondering how a protected s3x will infect him this nagging disease.
He also mentioned during his argument with his babe that she was rubbing his dick over her Womanliness which she claimed cannot cause in infection,(then wore the condom after that to have sex).

@op,it's possible to contact infection just by rubbing your d1ck cap on her pussy.....you are infected,not masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Levotil 500 MG Tablet is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of conditions like Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Gonococcal infection, infections of the bladder etc....Side effects
Major & minor side effects for Levotil 500 MG Tablet
DiarrheaSEVERE
Abdominal painSEVERE RARE
ConfusionSEVERE RARE
FeverSEVERE RARE
Redness of skinSEVERE RARE
Change in taste
Constipation
Dizziness
Headache
Nausea or vomiting... Go take a proper lab test angry
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by sauceEEP(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Op you better go and treat the STI before it becomes full blown.
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by BlaQWolf: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
donigspain:
That's an infection OP. If I'm right, you're dripping milky pus. Don't blame it on masturbation. Your girl has infection. Rush out tomorrow for a culture test at a licensed laboratory or you can buy one packet of doxycycline and ciprofloxacin each.

Most likely yeast infection or gonorrhea.

After reading your comment, I fear you.... No be today you wey be fish and water begin do something....

The infection is actually chlamydia sha....doxycyline will cure it...

1 Like

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

After reading your comment, I fear you.... No be today you wey be fish and water begin do something....

The infection is actually chlamydia sha....doxycyline will cure it...
Stop u rubbish with out a lab test u can't tell
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by BlaQWolf: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Stop u rubbish with out a lab test u can't tell

Do you talk to people you don't know the way you just did?
Did I ask the op to skip lab test or you really wanted my attention?
Funny enough, I wasnt talking to the op but someone else and you dived into my space like my shadow...

I will leave you to it but if you must say your mind ,don't be rude
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Victornezzar: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
na big wa
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Do you talk to people you don't know the way you just did?
Did I ask the op to skip lab test or you really wanted my attention?
Funny enough, I wasnt talking to the op but someone else and you dived into my space like my shadow...

I will leave you to it but if you must say your mind ,don't be rude
Why is u all people in Nigeria think it's rude.. If I don't inbox if I don't talk to u for a week.. Did I offend you.. What did I do... Why u snobbing me... Why u doing this to me.. Do I got time to talk to 300 ppl a day? I no get work abi.. I no get life? And why u take it as an offence? That's just stupid.. It is what it is.. U guys just tripping for nothing..
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by BlaQWolf: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:
Why is u all people in Nigeria think it's rude.. If I don't inbox if I don't talk to u for a week.. Did I offend you.. What did I do... Why u snobbing me... Why u doing this to me.. Do I got time to talk to 300 ppl a day? I no get work abi.. I no get life? And why u take it as an offence? That's just stupid.. It is what it is.. U guys just tripping for nothing..

Lol...WTF? Just checked your handle and I see...
Keep talking, na Juju I go soon use you do...

4 Likes

Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nina4u(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Lol...WTF? Just checked your handle and I see...
Keep talking, na Juju I go soon use you do...
Keep trying I got God lol
Re: My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Nina4u:

I have a feeling this has nothing to do with blaqwolf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.