Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102062 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Johnnyemy:
we are 2gether bro, how can somebody with BSc go and drive truck for just 65k it is a nearest brother to slavery.
but a Bsc holder can aford to earn 15k as a marketer 4 an insurance company or bank

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by haykay2005: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
olumaxi: but a Bsc holder can aford to earn 15k as a marketer 4 an insurance company or bank
some of us don't know what it takes to be a trucker,if una like go accept a 65k dangote job#smh
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
olumaxi: but a Bsc holder can aford to earn 15k as a marketer 4 an insurance company or bank

Na wah oo. U called it "marketer for an insurance coy". This one is trailer driving. Highway issues.
Moreover, never heard of 15K as pay for insurance marketers cuz I knw marketers who work with mutual benefits and earn up to 150K monthly on commission basis. Basic salary (transport allowance) is 40K.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by rudee007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
henrywest:

Na wah oo. U called it "marketer for an insurance coy". This one is trailer driving. Highway issues.
Moreover, never heard of 15K as pay for insurance marketers cuz I knw marketers who work with mutual benefits and earn up to 150K monthly on commission basis. Basic salary (transport allowance) is 40K.

That's a bleeping lie! as a marketer for mutual benefits you don't earn s.hit. you're paid only on commission. and there's no transport allowie, just free BRT ride. Insurance marketers earn as low as 15/20k. God! henrywest where do you get your info from?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2012
rudee007:

That's a bleeping lie! as a marketer for mutual benefits you don't earn s.hit. you're paid only on commission. and there's no transport allowie, just free BRT ride. Insurance marketers earn as low as 15/20k. God! henrywest where do you get your info from?

Hahahhaha. The amazing thing about your post is the 100% confidence u used to tag what I said as a lie. My friend,after validation with mutual benefits after 3 months and meeting d 1st target, u are qualified for a monthly TISA which is what u call transport allowance and its 40K. I didn't get d info from anywhere, rather, I work with them. Na wah oooo. See attack sha lol.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Guys I have goten my appontment leta from dangote am off to the traning sch see u guys oh!!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2012
rudee007:

if U are a good marketer U earn more than 40k in a month,, truly they dont earn salary, it is based on commission some marketers cant even achieve 20k in a month.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by dicksonadams(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2012
codemaster2much: information for gate crashers: one of the staff that did the interview told me that they will fish out those that were not invited when they are sending out text message to successful one...cause they already have the telephone number data base of all the people that they previously sent invitation text to, and once the phone number you fill in the form does not tally with the one on the system even though you were successful at the interview they will immediately move to the next number.
best of luck to everyone
omo i hope they no go catch me cause i fence me self follow enter. they no invite me i just clone the message for my friend phone use deceive them do the interview and i sure say i go pass am...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2012
dicksonadams:
omo i hope they no go catch me cause i fence me self follow enter. they no invite me i just clone the message for my friend phone use deceive them do the interview and i sure say i go pass am...
you r wasting ur time, cos they kw d number of ppl they invited.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2012
dicksonadams:
guy! E be lyk u go clone dangote truck too b dat

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ol2012: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2012
olumaxi: guy! E be lyk u go clone dangote truck too b dat
lol!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olutunde12(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Umar Sanda: you r wasting ur time, cos they kw d number of ppl they invited.

I don't know what they may do o. But I once w rote a test (NNPC). I made a mistake in the e-mail i left with them. Latter a message was sent to my correct mail meaning that they refered to the original data submitted.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
@all.... Extract from news express.......While Dangote is looking for 2,000 graduate truck drivers, it has become deluged with13,000 applications, a development which a top-level management staff at the Lagos head office of the Group says paints a graphic picture of “how bad the unemployment situation in the country is.”
Further investigations by News Express revealed that Ph.D and MBA holders are among the applicants.
“It is true,” a top management official told News Express , adding: “We didn’t expect to have Ph.D and MBA holders among the applicants and this has forced us to go back to the drawing board. How can you use a Ph.D or MBA holder as a truck driver? This hasmade us to start working on developing a new curriculum for the training programme. We are now creating structures we initially didn’t have in mind, such as Supply Chain Management and Customer Care. We also have to make the salary competitive in view of the caliber of the applicants.”

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
@chulix were did u get ur fact fr do u work with dangote group so u are now the hr of dangote group.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by hajbash: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
chux4liv: @all.... Extract from news express.......While Dangote is looking for 2,000 graduate truck drivers, it has become deluged with13,000 applications, a development which a top-level management staff at the Lagos head office of the Group says paints a graphic picture of “how bad the unemployment situation in the country is.”
Further investigations by News Express revealed that Ph.D and MBA holders are among the applicants.
“It is true,” a top management official told News Express , adding: “We didn’t expect to have Ph.D and MBA holders among the applicants and this has forced us to go back to the drawing board. How can you use a Ph.D or MBA holder as a truck driver? This hasmade us to start working on developing a new curriculum for the training programme. We are now creating structures we initially didn’t have in mind, such as Supply Chain Management and Customer Care. We also have to make the salary competitive in view of the caliber of the applicants.”
yeah what he said is true because I even google news express and see the news myself,may GOD help us all.thanks bros 4 the news
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Supply chain management and customer care; dat is intrestin 2 hear. I gues dat is why d interviewer was seriously asking me what I have achieved in d area of supply chain, when I told her dat I have been in d supply chain in pharmaceutical company for d last 2yrs. Certainly not evrybody will drive truck. God help us.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by rudee007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
henrywest:

Hahahhaha. The amazing thing about your post is the 100% confidence u used to tag what I said as a lie. My friend,after validation with mutual benefits after 3 months and meeting d 1st target, u are qualified for a monthly TISA which is what u call transport allowance and its 40K. I didn't get d info from anywhere, rather, I work with them. Na wah oooo. See attack sha lol.

Guy I was invited for their interview and the Lady said I wasn't going to be paid salary but only commission. and the one of the benefits of working there would be free bus rides. i told her I would report back. I knew at the back of my mind i wasn't going back. so henrywest I know what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
rudee007:

Guy I was invited for their interview and the Lady said I wasn't going to be paid salary but only commission. and the one of the benefits of working there would be free bus rides. i told her I would report back. I knew at the back of my mind i wasn't going back. so henrywest I know what I am talking about
thanks man..i actualy didnt want to argue wit d guy..sametin was said to me wen i went 4 dia interview last year
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
rudee007:

Mr Rude.. U honestly don't knw what u talkin abt. Entry level in mutual benfits is d position of a "risk advisor" cuz we don't call 'em marketers.
In muutual,d commisiion I hightly attractive if u got what it takes. Ofcourse u don't get paid a dime as salary but u have transport allowance amounting To 40K monthly but u have to qualify for it after 3 months probabtion.
We get ur type a lot in our office who run away after an interview cuz of laziness.
I knw what I am saying bro. U start earning salary when u get to d posotion of an alliance manager. I am in mutual and I knw what I am talking about too. #winks
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henrywest(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
olumaxi: thanks man..i actualy didnt want to argue wit d guy..sametin was said to me wen i went 4 dia interview last year

Na wah oo. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. D free brt stuff is just one of d benefits and nt a transport allowance.
Let's not derail d thread sha cuz I see ur minds have been biased when it comes to insurance.
As for now. Let's await dangote's call.
I log out permanently. Goodluck.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
Imagine u are driving along a notorious highway known for armed robbery, assassin and kidnap for ritual killing... Unexpectedly ur loaded dangote truck broke down late in the night around 9pm in the deadly zone... What will you do ?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lock up d truck nd go sleep within d goods I'm carrying nd begin to blast in tongues! grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by rudee007(m): 12:02am On Oct 15, 2012
henrywest:

Mr Rude.. U honestly don't knw what u talkin abt. Entry level in mutual benfits is d position of a "risk advisor" cuz we don't call 'em marketers.
In muutual,d commisiion I hightly attractive if u got what it takes. Ofcourse u don't get paid a dime as salary but u have transport allowance amounting To 40K monthly but u have to qualify for it after 3 months probabtion.
We get ur type a lot in our office who run away after an interview cuz of laziness.
I knw what I am saying bro. U start earning salary when u get to d posotion of an alliance manager. I am in mutual and I knw what I am talking about too. #winks

Dude I am not lazy I wont work as a slave and I honestly doubt if you're with mutual benefit this whole saga started when you said you knew people who work for mutual benefit and they earn 150 plus basic salary and transport allowie. I can quote you. but that's by the way I am still trying to figure out how to upload the snapshot of the mail they sent me. marketing executive was the job description so go back and ask the people coaching you OK. I'm not replying you again. later

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2012
justdozie: Lock up d truck nd go sleep within d goods I'm carrying nd begin to blast in tongues! grin

Sorry mate you just failed τhe test wink Standard Truck haulage don't drive at night; they drive 8hrs ∂ ƉăŸ aŋԂ sleep at nite in τhe near by town or hotel cool
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Pls any information Őᵑ τhe conducted interview yet wink
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 7:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Abeg no allow ur blood hot o.
They said in a month‘s time na.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Dangote should tink of an alternative location for these dangote driver training scheme cos he can't just take everybody and go and camp in zaria kaduna,hope he is aware of the on going killing by men of these boko haram,is human resource team should come out with an alternative stratergy for these traning so that the traning will be held in diffrent location of the country like south west,south east and north west,rather than camping evryone in zaria,please is recruitment team should tink about our security first because that is the most important factor before anyting.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2012
chiboy1928: Dangote should tink of an alternative location for these dangote driver training scheme cos he can't just take everybody and go and camp in zaria kaduna,hope he is aware of the on going killing by men of these boko haram,is human resource team should come out with an alternative stratergy for these traning so that the traning will be held in diffrent location of the country like south west,south east and north west,rather than camping evryone in zaria,please is recruitment team should tink about our security first because that is the most important factor before anyting.

If it is Zaria ♏ãn fit look τhe other way oh! No be ♍♈ body BH bullets go enter undecided
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2012
chiboy1928: Dangote should tink of an alternative location for these dangote driver training scheme cos he can't just take everybody and go and camp in zaria kaduna,hope he is aware of the on going killing by men of these boko haram,is human resource team should come out with an alternative stratergy for these traning so that the traning will be held in diffrent location of the country like south west,south east and north west,rather than camping evryone in zaria,please is recruitment team should tink about our security first because that is the most important factor before anyting.
BH needs 2000 people to bomb.
Camping them will be the opportunity they want. Mehn, dat will be massive blood shed o.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2012
jude33084:

Sorry mate you just failed τhe test wink Standard Truck haulage don't drive at night; they drive 8hrs ∂ ƉăŸ aŋԂ sleep at nite in τhe near by town or hotel cool
@ jude thanks a lot, I need to do more research den,tanks again 4 d info...learning is fun
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mrprince3: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2012
henrywest:

insurance firm in Nigeria is apparently the most useless place to work. I once worked with capital express assurance. Here we are only entitled to paultry sum of 15k as TP. And its not automatic . If you dont meet target you earn as low as 3k. Meanwhile you aint entitled to basic salary until you get to UNIT MANAGER. And what they pay is just 30k plus the suffer head. I rather choose to work for Dangote for 60k than enslave myself for one stupid insurance firm that would plce you on unrealistic Target.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by henryoshoremoh(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2012
has Dangote started call for the training? I did mine (interview) in portharcourt. Have any one received an invitation for the traininG? please let us know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.