Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,359 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102184 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2012
henryoshoremoh: has Dangote started call for the training? I did mine (interview) in portharcourt. Have any one received an invitation for the traininG? please let us know.

my man relax joh, hahaha, na so blood don hot reach? No go burn dangote truck wit yo hot blood oh, lol, my man expect dm feedback in lyk 2wks time...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by nonesense: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2012
olumaxi: guy! Wat of peepz without muscles...God na ur hand i deh o
Na motor boy muscular guy like you go do, na cement you go dey load while lepa like me go do the executive driving grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
nonesense: Na motor boy muscular guy like you go do, na cement you go dey load while lepa like me go do the executive driving grin grin
nofin do u..na stil executiv motor boy..but no wory,none go b motor boy btw u n i..c u n zaria
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
Kano guys, got dis info 4 u, just saw ur forms being compild 2day, (dnt ask me where), bt its in anoda state dat host one of d interview center. I tried 2 peep, bt can only c d word RECOMENDED below one of d form didnt get d name,bt d bearers age is 31. And frm what i overheard in the office, its done state by state, I heard Kwara 4, Delta 1 etc if many ppl didnt apply frm ur state, ur chance wil b high. Nobody frm ma state in d Kano center,chai i 4 go Kano o. Gudluck sha.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Umar Sanda: Kano guys, got dis info 4 u, just saw ur forms being compild 2day, (dnt ask me where), bt its in anoda state dat host one of d interview center. I tried 2 peep, bt can only c d word RECOMENDED below one of d form didnt get d name,bt d bearers age is 31. And frm what i overheard in the office, its done state by state, I heard Kwara 4, Delta 1 etc if many ppl didnt apply frm ur state, ur chance wil b high. Nobody frm ma state in d Kano center,chai i 4 go Kano o. Gudluck sha.
blatant lie;u be dangote's staff or qoute ur reference make we see.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
@umaru,would u stop teasing us?boko haram,na maiduguri boy u be.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Somex10202(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Umar Sanda: Kano guys, got dis info 4 u, just saw ur forms being compild 2day, (dnt ask me where), bt its in anoda state dat host one of d interview center. I tried 2 peep, bt can only c d word RECOMENDED below one of d form didnt get d name,bt d bearers age is 31. And frm what i overheard in the office, its done state by state, I heard Kwara 4, Delta 1 etc if many ppl didnt apply frm ur state, ur chance wil b high. Nobody frm ma state in d Kano center,chai i 4 go Kano o. Gudluck sha.
.umar HR mananger dangote truck driver.smile
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
guy!..na by state of origin again?..cant realy comprehend u
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
jhydebaba: https://www.nairaland.com/1075577/zaria-killings-igbo-traders-close

The fear of Zaria...

...Is the begining of failure.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
jhydebaba: https://www.nairaland.com/1075577/zaria-killings-igbo-traders-close

The fear of Zaria...

Shey no be say u dey craze..why did u post dis rubbish on this thread, abi you no open your inner eye, if the outer one is blind..what's our business with killing igbo traders, abi is this a new thing in Nigeria?...forward this to your quack president, and not those that are looking for job..
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
festguy: @umaru,would u stop teasing us?boko haram,na maiduguri boy u be.
Sorry guys, tot dis piece of info might help, bt since u tink its a lie, gudluck. I cn neva waste ma tym 2 post it if its a lie, or hav any of u read crap frm me b4? Believ wat u like.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 2:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Shey no be say u dey craze..why did u post dis rubbish on this thread, abi you no open your inner eye, if the outer one is blind..what's our business with killing igbo traders, abi is this a new thing in Nigeria?...forward this to your quack president, and not those that are looking for job..
If you can't comprehend the correlation between the thread and the link why not leave it for those who can? Why washing ur dirty linen in public?
Na wah!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2012
jhydebaba: If you can't comprehend the correlation between the thread and the link why not leave it for those who can? Why washing ur dirty linen in public?
Na wah!
I can see that you went to school, but the school never went through you...this thread should simply be for what we expect after the interview and not one foolish igbo peeps being killed in zaria..or do you think you can scare selecetd dangote's trainees because the training will be taking place in Zaria, that is igbo people problem nah,...I kno you be gate crasher for that day.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Oda guys in d house,d info i postd is genuine ok? I dnt joke wit sensitive issues like dis. The oda guys we v bin sharing info wit b4 d interview can confirm dat eg Bola and Chizoba. Thanks
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
Umar Sanda: hav any of u read crap frm me b4?
Capital NO! But do not let some people push you to doing that hence. Lest I forgot, please keep the information coming. As you do that, peace we shall be with Boko Haram before, during and after training in Zaria. Peace!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2012
Umar Sanda: Oda guys in d house,d info i postd is genuine ok? I dnt joke wit sensitive issues like dis. The oda guys we v bin sharing info wit b4 d interview can confirm dat eg Bola and Chizoba. Thanks
If you can all think deep, in one way or the other, this guy might be right. At least we all still stand a chance if it is done state by state. Why are u all afraid then? Dangote‘s job no be do or die o. U beta don‘t give urselves hypertension!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ikenna44: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Hayjaycity:
I can see that you went to school, but the school never went through you...this thread should simply be for what we expect after the interview and not one foolish igbo peeps being killed in zaria..or do you think you can scare selecetd dangote's trainees because the training will be taking place in Zaria, that is igbo people problem nah,...I kno you be gate crasher for that day.
@hayjay...u must be stupid 4 sayin dat 'foolish igbo person'...u are an idiot! Useless cunt! Mark my words...u wil never see anytin gud in ur life until u ask God 4 forgivenes...i curse u! D spirit of dat igbo person dat was killed wil haunt u...ur entire family wil go mad! Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by justdozie(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2012
omotola1:
If you can all think deep, in one way or the other, this guy might be right. At least we all still stand a chance if it is done state by state. Why are u all afraid then? Dangote‘s job no be do or die o. U beta don‘t give urselves hypertension!
I jst taya oooh u guys shld calm down abeg,dem neva give job pple r already threatening odas wif vitual trailers nd juju...pls let's maintain some decorum in dis thread...best regards to all nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2012
omotola1:
Tola, let dem believ wateva dey like, bt wat i said is true, and dat kwashiokor stricken goat start attacking me.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2012
grin cheesy grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Umar Sanda: Tola, let dem believ wateva dey like, bt wat i said is true, and dat kwashiokor stricken goat start attacking me.

Do you know that I have thought about it too? Yes several times undecided

I hope Dangote is in their Ǧ☺☺ϑ book oh smiley

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Umar Sanda: Tola, let dem believ wateva dey like, bt wat i said is true, and dat kwashiokor stricken goat start attacking me.
Dangote can choose to adopt any method he wants. This method actually has high probability if one can think deep. The employment should be decentralised at least.
Regardless of the approach Dangote chooses to take, i have the job already.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2012
ikenna44:
@hayjay...u must be stupid 4 sayin dat 'foolish igbo person'...u are an idiot! Useless cunt! Mark my words...u wil never see anytin gud in ur life until u ask God 4 forgivenes...i curse u! D spirit of dat igbo person dat was killed wil haunt u...ur entire family wil go mad! Idiot!!!

Another craz.y dude in the house, as your name implies "ikenna" shey u no know say na spare parts you suppose dey sell for ladipo market, you don't belong here at all... grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ikenna44: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Another craz.y dude in the house, as your name implies "ikenna" shey u no know say na spare parts you suppose dey sell for ladipo market, you don't belong here at all... grin grin
And u re suposed 2 be learned....smh 4Nigeria! That statement u made has placed a curse on u...mark my words! In ur nxt life...u wil not mk such unguarded statements.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by 1Dray(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Dont be silly bro! If he doesnt belong here but to ladipo market, methink u belong to Jankara market, selling suya and kilishi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (56) (Reply)

This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.