Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102067 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
omotola1:
And Dangote officials forgot us there for so long.
one guy dia b winaz member..i'l lyk to c him again..infact,i'l lov to c al d crew in zaria..1 guy sef deh dia weh no lyk to deh pay tithe..lolz

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
omotola1:
I was busy looking for u dat day & i didn‘t see u. Too many people were busy pressing their phones. I couldn‘t figure out who u were amongst them.
tru talk!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jhydebaba(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
The other day I posted a link on killing of Igbos in Zaria (host city) and one son of a b1tch wants to hang himself saying it was wrong for me to do that.
Is it wrong to give such info bearing in mind that we are camping in the same city if selected

I was among the first set of people interviewed in Lagos (no 4 to be precise) on the first day. No text yet.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2012
capitalist_4u#:
pls can i reach you kennycee, i need your help concerning the dangote driver academy offer going on in kaduna, pls text or call me, my number is 08034076313

@Capitalist,how are u going with d problem,sorry I was not monitoring for two days,where are u?What is it that u are worried about?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kingscollege(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2012
Thank God they have started sending sms's out again...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2012
Kingscollege: Thank God they have started sending sms's out again...
You got yours?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Lol, nd wat's d sms al about ds time?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
has any1 gotten sms 2day cos i cald d airtel line on our invitation n d lady dat pickd it said there is nothing like batch sms. I cnt really say who was wrong. I think what can help is to know if any1 rcvd sms during d hols till 2day
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kingscollege: Thank God they have started sending sms's out again...
...if na play stop am, but if na 4 serious a beg throw more light quick quick.,
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ikenna44: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
na wa oo...no batches!!! so dat is d end!!! choi!!! dangote giv 2000jobs....1 no reach me?! it is finished!!!
its bin a pleasure job hunting wit u guys oo...at dis point, its bye-bye!!!
ciao!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
ikenna44: na wa oo...no batches!!! so dat is d end!!! choi!!! dangote giv 2000jobs....1 no reach me?! it is finished!!!
ciao!
neva give up!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
ikenna44: dangote giv 2000jobs...
ciao!
I doubt if the above is verifiable!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by okoisokan: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
festguy: neva give up!

ℓ̊ find it difficult t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ believe that Ȋ̝̊§ †ђε end δf it ǻƪƪ, Aluta continua,victoria acerta
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
So nobody 4rm merit house received d text..

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ironheart(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2012
no merit house? i think this guys are fooling us. no one has received the sms, they anounced the interview, they would have sent everyone who passed the interview a text and told them thier dates to come for training. the training ground in zaria cannot accomodate more than 100. no merit house? i think this guys are fooling us. no one has received the sms, they anounced the interview, they would have sent everyone who passed the interview a text and told them thier dates to come for training. the training ground in zaria cannot accomodate more than 100. no merit house? i think this guys are fooling us. no one has received the sms, they anounced the interview, they would have sent everyone who passed the interview a text and told them thier dates to come for training. the training ground in zaria cannot accomodate more than 100.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2012
@umar&others,BON VOYAGE!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 6:16am On Oct 30, 2012
ikenna44: na wa oo...no batches!!! so dat is d end!!! choi!!! dangote giv 2000jobs....1 no reach me?! it is finished!!!
ciao!
my dear relax. I personally called bck d number dat they used call me dat day. D lady dat pick it told me dat I shld xpect my sms any moment. Dat d crowd is much and they decided to be doing it batch by batch. Provided u receive there call sure dat u must receive d sms.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by airfinance(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2012
Jayfizz: So nobody 4rm merit house received d text..
I did my at merit house also called a a friend that did his too at merit house,nothing yet oooo we still dey hope and pray ,lots of have not gotteen any info concerning the invitation from abuja center
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by airfinance(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2012
sirugos: my dear relax. I personally called bck d number dat they used call me dat day. D lady dat pick it told me dat I shld xpect my sms any moment. Dat d crowd is much and they decided to be doing it batch by batch. Provided u receive there call sure dat u must receive d sms.
Which do we believe now,someone claimed to have called the number and a lady replied that nothing like batch sms now there is someone claiming to have called and the lady said otherwise. Jst a matter of time wld all knw what is going on. I think we shld leave all To God.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2012
airfinance:
Which do we believe now,someone claimed to have called the number and a lady replied that nothing like batch sms now there is someone claiming to have called and the lady said otherwise. Jst a matter of time wld all knw what is going on. I think we shld leave all To God.
u too can also cal to verify na..besides,we weh no recieve d state of origin cal no go get d text msg abi?..nawa o
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2012
That lady won't give you a direct answer to your question, beside she is a little bit harsh. Forget about the airtel line call any other number,, you will certainly get a positive response. But the issue remains why not send a succes text to all the successful once while they wait according to their batches. There is noting we can ever get right in this naija.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2012
Those that have reported to the training camp, should please update us on what is going on, and how things are at zaria...thankx
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by kasheemawo(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2012
un-follow the thread already............bye guys
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Phamoxy(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2012
I called one of d numbas n d lady dat picked d call confirmed to me dey av started sending msgs tru tru, so i asked her are dey going to still send to dose dat av not received, so she was like dey might still send to me dat d msgs is in batches, but d question now is wen are dey going to send d next batch? cos camp opens 2day...am nervous n confused...am smelling rat here, i dnt tink dere is anytin like batch maybe dey are saying dat to console us, @least even though it will be in batches dey are suppose to msg us @once n specify d batch one belongs accompanied wit date n venue..guys lets put our mind off dis job, i see dem as jokers.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2012
I‘m waiting to hear from Umar. I want to know d population of people in the camp.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LAZAREY: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2012
@Omotola1. Flash this no 08032199838, I,ll call u. But before u do that, post the 1st nd the last digits of ur cell no on line so I,ll know I,m not calling the wrong person. Thanks.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2012
@lazaray.. Have u got info about no. of ppl in zaria ? Post it here lets see or are they making folks to sign an oath in the camp
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2012
LAZAREY: @Omotola1. Flash this no 08032199838, I,ll call u. But before u do that, post the 1st nd the last digits of ur cell no on line so I,ll know I,m not calling the wrong person. Thanks.
Bro I take the name of God beg you! Tell us the number of people in zaria. From it we can know our faith.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2012
LAZAREY: @Omotola1. Flash this no 08032199838, I,ll call u. But before u do that, post the 1st nd the last digits of ur cell no on line so I,ll know I,m not calling the wrong person. Thanks.
08035 - - - - 64.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Just get here nw, get ma bedspread, lodge in2 a wel furnishd master bedroom wit 4 double bunk making 8 of us, got fan, ac etc. I cnt gv d exact number of ppl here nw til we al assemble mayb 2mro, bt i gues we shld b hundred in total.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Sadict: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2012
God wil hav his way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.