Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (101941 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Umar Sanda: infact na 2wo shinkafa dem serve 4 dinner 2nite.
Wow! I don miss all the tuwos o. Both masara, dawa, & shinkafa.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2012
MaxMoney:

Wato, ai ni Bazazzagi ne.
Wolahi, ban seni ba fa.
Ya‘a duka mutanen gida?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2012
omotola1:
Wolahi, ban seni ba fa.
Ya‘a duka mutanen gida?

Lafiya kalo.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2012
The House would be very glad if we could start from day three at NITT, Zaria and continue from Dangote Group as regards receipt of SMS or Email calling for training. As we oblige the House, the spirit of oneness and one humanity shall always be our lot. One love!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mobhorlarjee: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2012
@umar sanda...U̶̲̥̅̊ are now i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the training at NITT Zaria,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ what's going on there and how many people are there?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
mobhorlarjee: @umar sanda...U̶̲̥̅̊ are now i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the training at NITT Zaria,S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ what's going on there and how many people are there?
Some of your questions have been answered at:
https://www.nairaland.com/1063297/outcome-dangote-drivers-interview/49
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

100 participants 2 b traind in batches in 3months ova d period of 2yrs. D ladies just blockd oda ppls chance by refusing 2 shw up 4 d training.

Mind u, we are nt truck drivers, we are "logisticians"

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

100 participants 2 b traind in batches in 3months ova d period of 2yrs. D ladies just blockd oda ppls chance by refusing 2 shw up 4 d training.

Mind u, we are nt truck drivers, we are "logisticians" :DOpening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Umar Sanda: Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

so finally Umar is not a truck driver, congrat bro. So the training is 100/3months, but you made mention of 500 pple to be invited very soon, please expantiate. Thanks and congrat!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2012
Umar Sanda: we are "logisticians"
Thanks for the updates. Logistics/Fleet Officers are the people needed. 'Truck drivers' was just to reduce the crowd.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2012
Umar Sanda: Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

Mind u, we are nt truck drivers, we are "logisticians" :DOpening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

100/3months for 2yrs,wht happen 2d remainin applicants?&more over,are u telin us dat all sucesful aplicants are logisticians&no more learnin of truck drivin again?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Whether its logistic or fleet officer, the bottom line is trainee will drive trucks.. But the company is fustrating, u invited thousands of ppl to interview and u expect to contact them in 2years time to invite them for training, do u think those ppl will sit down and be expecting ur call up letters in later years, when its not a federal govt. Job.... I wonder hw some HR handles matter relating to human resources of their organisation..
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
2 years nor be joke o!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Johnnyemy:
so finally Umar is not a truck driver, congrat bro. So the training is 100/3months, but you made mention of 500 pple to be invited very soon, please expantiate. Thanks and congrat!!
pls state where i said 500 ppl, and mind u i didnt say u r nt gona drive, its nt al abt driving alone bt TRANSPORT and LOGISTIC.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by okeynaira22: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Some people has failed to realise say work no dey for nigeria
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by okoisokan: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
If that Ȋ̝̊§ †ђε case,then one should not be surprised if 100 people Ȋ̝̊§ ǻƪƪ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ need. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come put us for "Ȋ̝̊§ coming".
DANGOTEONE:
Thanks for the updates. Logistics/Fleet Officers are the people needed. 'Truck drivers' was just to reduce the crowd.
If that Ȋ̝̊§ †ђε case,then one should not be surprised if 100 people Ȋ̝̊§ ǻƪƪ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ need. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come put us for "Ȋ̝̊§ coming"

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Umar Sanda: pls state where i said 500 ppl, and mind u i didnt say u r nt gona drive, its nt al abt driving alone bt TRANSPORT and LOGISTIC.
sorry somebody else made mention of that and not you. But what baffles me remains the fact that people should wait for d next 2yrs to be employed, invariably this job is not for me.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmm, 100/3mths, nah nah nah. Dts Incredible. *signing outa d thread*
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Fellow NLders I hereby unfollow this thread, let me join British america tobacco thread, that is where I belong to.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
I had always known it that this Dangote graduate trucking job is a 'wash'. But I wonder why Dangote would to choose to mock large number of unemployed Nigerian youths, lying to them and the whole watching world that he is going to employ 2000 of them. Yea, alot of them have been laughed at, for accepting to go for this trucking job instead of remaining unemployed. Some had to borrow money to go to the far locations of the interview. Today, almighty Dangote secretly called only 100 youths to his trainee scheme leaving behind thousands of Nigerian youths that took the risk, wasted the money (they could have been managing with), time, energy and other resources just to attend the interview without any information regarding the remaining 1900 promised vacancies. Many are now heart broken, disappointed and in tears because they believed so much in this scheme and did put on their very best. My eyes are filled with tears for the Nigerian youths especially many of them that do not have any one in power or any where, that could help them with the jobs that are readily available many federal organisations but are only accessible by those in power and those that have the money to buy these jobs from top ranking officials in these Federal organisations.
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by spartanian(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Logistic/ fleet officer is better but seriously Dangote transport limited is not a good working environment but you guys can jst manage it before a better job opportunity comes.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Comrade381(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=MaxMoney][color=#006600]I had always known it that this Dangote graduate trucking job is a 'wash'. But I wonder why Dangote would to choose to mock large number of unemployed Nigerian youths, lying to them and the whole watching world that he is going to employ 2000 of them. Yea, alot of them have been laughed at, for accepting to go for this trucking job instead of remaining unemployed. Some had to borrow money to go to the far locations of the interview. Today, almighty Dangote secretly called only 100 youths to his trainee scheme leaving behind thousands of Nigerian youths that took the risk, wasted the money (they could have been managing with), time, energy and other resources just to attend the interview without any information regarding the remaining 1900 promised vacancies. Many are now heart broken, disappointed and in tears because they believed so much in this scheme and did put on their very best. My eyes are filled with tears for the Nigerian youths especially many of them that do not have any one in power or any where, that could help them with the jobs that are readily available many federal organisations but are only accessible by those in power and those that have the money to buy these jobs from top ranking officials in these Federal organisations.
Which way Nigeria?

Like your comment, and your last paragraph.
Which way nigeria?
a question for every to answer
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2012

Exactly what my interviwer asked when he saw my CV; he said how can a masters degree holder apply for a trailer driving job? I simply told him that i see it from the angle of haulage aŋԂ logistic and talking about logistics, that where management comes in. He went on asking aŋԂ asking lots of questions about trucks b4 he finally tell the next guy to continue from where i stopped. wink meanwhile some guys where asked just one question aŋԂ the nxt thing you will hear is; have a ₪ice ƉăŸ lipsrsealed
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
So this is how this thread will die?
Well, to be candid, 2 years is a display of unseriousness & wickedness from DANGOTE.
I risked my life travelling far because of this job.
What pains me is not because dey didn‘t call me for training. But the display of open deciet. I‘m sure i am among the credible 1,900 left-overs.
What‘s the assurance dat dey‘ll ever call the remaining 1,900?
They mite even end up calling people that were not interviewed!
Well, i gave DANGOTE a benefit of doubt. But he soiled it!
I‘m not surprised...
Cos Naija will always be Naija.
CAPITAL NONSENSE!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=Umar Sanda]Opening ceremony: in attendance Dg nitt, commandant nig military police school, NTA, Dangote reps, VC ABU etc.

Mind u, we are nt truck drivers, we are "logisticians"[/quote

Thanks for d update UMAR, I had done similar analysis earlier on dis thread, anyway, since they have tagged it as 2000 in 2yrs, meaning 500 in every six months, their is still hope, as it is now, d next batch may be up to 400-500 persons in order to meet d said target within d stipulated period. We pray dat d invitation com in accordance to our needs and time. Que sera sera....
Umar, thanks again and keep it up! Hearty cheers!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thanks for d update UMAR, I had done similar analysis earlier on dis thread, anyway, since they have tagged it as 2000 in 2yrs, meaning 500 in every six months, their is still hope, as it is now, d next batch may be up to 400-500 persons in order to meet d said target within d stipulated period. We pray dat d invitation com in accordance to our needs and time. Que sera sera....
Umar, thanks again and keep it up! Hearty cheers!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
omotola1: So this is how this thread will die?
Well, to be candid, 2 years is a display of unseriousness & wickedness from DANGOTE.
I risked my life travelling far because of this job.
What pains me is not because dey didn‘t call me for training. But the display of open deciet. I‘m sure i am among the credible 1,900 left-overs.
What‘s the assurance dat dey‘ll ever call the remaining 1,900?
They mite even end up calling people that were not interviewed!
Well, i gave DANGOTE a benefit of doubt. But he soiled it!
I‘m not surprised...
Cos Naija will always be Naija.
CAPITAL NONSENSE!

Kool your temper bro smiley the job will surely come in a better way smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
Dis dangote job of tins wasn't conducted properly,I was able to discover that the most succesful dat were invited for these job were not giving d job,rather they brough in most of they family members and friends who didn't even shw up for d interview they were d pple dat were shortlisted for dis training at zaria,while dose that succesfuly came for d interview majorit were nt even given d job,now they came up wit a diffrent story claiming it going to be batches and they are going to train 2000 candidate in 2yrs do they expect us to sit dwn and wait for them for 2yrs pls we are not fools,while invite us for d interview wen they new dat they are only shortlistin 100 candidate for these job,I am sure I did well in dat interview I was never shortlisted rather they went to give they family members friends and colleagus who were nt invited for the interview were shortlisted for training to zaria,the human resource team of dangote is a big disgrace to the country as a whole to nigerianns,to nigerians in diaspora for conductin an interview in such a biased manner raising the hope of unemployed graduate and dashin them off,wen we talk abt fighting corruption we should start by fightin corruption from our ownself,if the human resource team of dangote could be involve in various way of corruption bribery or wat so ever durin they recruitment of the graduate trailer driver programm then were are we going to,we should learn how to remove the dirty fr our own eyes before removing others,by these I stand to say dangote human resource or recrutitment team is a disgrace to nigerians,niigerians in diaspora,and a disgrace to dangote group for conducting a flawless interview and giving the job to their family,friends,colleage instead of the rightful candidate that went through pains stress to come for these interview.I wish alhaji aliko dangote get to do so somtin on dis by re employing a capable human resource team to handle dat dept of is company before it degenerate into a diffrent dimension,finaly dangote recruitment is a disgrace a shame to nigerian graduate in nigeria and diaspora,I speak wit confidence,I speak for the graduate dat went through hell to attend dis interview and whose hope have been dashed away.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by dannywest: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2012
I told guys to move on with your life that this Dangote 2000 employment issue is just politics,imagine training 100/3months that gives you 400 candidates per year and a total of 800 in two years what happen to the remaining 1200 individuals,the man is just seeking political favours.THEY MAY NOT SEND TEXT AGAIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.