Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75277 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
the only problem is that there a whole lotta guys out there that are not priviledge to have access to a forum like this where they can get people like you to help solve this type of issues.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
you have my words on that, thank you a lot.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by twinstaiye(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
@urfriend, can you please mail me, I need to know when my own sub will expire. I remember I got it October last year, but am not sure whether it has been activated before I took the delivery of it. Kindly mail me so I can give you my details.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
sent it
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by twinstaiye(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks urfriend, got it and mail you already.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2008
@Ilugunboy

You can imagine the thousands of people calling those customer care lines so you got to be patient to get through.

My subscription expired day before yesterday and yesterday, I decided to do what urfriend advised us here.

I paid at GTBank bode thomas at about 2:30pm called the customer care (tried a number of times and got through but had to hold for available staff).

The calling and waiting was about 15 mins(About 10mins on trying to get through).

Anyways, on getting through and giving the lady my payment details it took just ten minutes for my account to be activated.

The bottom line is there is need for patience in all things.

@urfriend
They at hitv, do they know the great work you are doing for them here?
Its priceless for them and they ought to appreciate it.

Cheers
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2008
soloqy,

completely agreed with you on every points, but you know how it is, we lagosians can be highly impatient grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
hi ilugunboy,hope ur system is now showing.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by dreday(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ urfriend
Will u please send me ur email address?
I need to know when exactly my subscription will expire so i can remain hooked up.
I'll be waitin.
Thanx
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Mustay(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2008
urfriend

it'll do this thread well for you to fill in your email addy on your profile
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2008
@urfriend

Thank you very much. My activation is up and running. I and my family really appreciate your assistance.

I think the GTBank idea is a great one, this will reduce a lot of pressure on the front-office staff.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
hi ilugunboy,sent something to ur mail address.pls check it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
urfriend.

thanks. saw the mail. can you do it again?. i will appreciate.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ all,

i think the idea of paying our subs through Gtbank is a welcome development.

I will encourage all to pay through the bank, this will bring some relieve to Hitv and will enable the staff to concentrate on their jobs.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
i have re-sent it.pls tell me ur comment when u see it.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
Downloadddding grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ urfriend

Simply Breathtaking!!!

can wait to catch the fun.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
hi,remember i said many great and good changes are coming.
all hitv needs is time.most of which u will start seeing august,
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
ufriend,

if only these guys at hitv knows what you are doing for them here, you will be on megabucks grin grin

thanks and have a bubbling evening.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by const6(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2008
@ Urfriend,

They stole my fone while i was driving through Agege, your number was in that fone only.

Please help me send in your phone number again to my email.

I am thinking of subscribing for hitv today, so that i can catch my favourite Gunners kick of the season tomorrow.

Besides, we need to talk.

Ufriend, you can also send me those expected goodies on hitv (i mean through the email)

Email: sinewyconst@yahoo.com

Const
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2008
@cost6,

hurry!!, what are you waiting for. limited stock available. grin just joking
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by MrCrackles(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2008
Hi-RUBBISH!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by niyi09(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
@urfriend,wud like to have ur phone no or email addy to,u can send it to my email tundeyboy2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2008
hi peeps,first time i came in contact wit hitv was at d int'l trade fair last year nov.though i had to w8 a while b4 i could get d service,i was one of d first pple to get d hooked up just to b able to register d fact dt I NEVER USED DSTV.yes it came wit a lot of sweat ,expectations still abound but one year after i cnt say i have 2 many regrets.its ez for us 2 whine and complain like d naija pple we r about d supposedly poor qlity of services but takin a holistic view of d whole scene,i say BIGGUPS 2 dem.yes they have not been a 100%,yes they can improve but if not for anything,d fact dt they gave multichoice cause for worry is good enof.m sure they wnt let d money they v spent thus far go to waste,they knw we' r not there yet so they'l keep strivin to hit d mark.i remain proudly naija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
@ urfriend

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I also want to see those goodies you sent to ilugunboy.

please send it to
Thanks
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2008
hi all,u can pay in ur hitv subscription at any gtbank branch nationwide[nigeria].gtbank will activate ur payments.pls always write clearly ur name,smartcard number on the teller.also make sure ur decorder is upgraded to 2.05,so as to make ur payments come up fast.thank u
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2008
@urfriend

pls send me whatever it is u sent to ilugunboy let me see too. My email is above your post.

am waiting
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by kaypumpin2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2008
@urfriend

whatcu mean to upgrade decodeer to 2.05.Also bigs up to teh new studio and manner in which hitv conducted the first set of matches of the premiership.Waow, its way of what it was.Big ups to you pple once again
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by wurdz: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ urfriend
Since u no wan give some of us ur email address,we go dey ask the question for "open air".
Abeg,whish one be decoder 2.05 again?
Those of us who have strong decoders;do we have 2 upgrade too?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by urfriend(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2008
those with strong decorder,need not upgrade.it's only for hitv branded decorders
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
if d studio i saw on sat is a sign of things 2 come then i think we r in for a joyride.massive biggups 4 d studio craft,proffessional commentaries and a wholly tight packaging.let d effizy spread to other things 2 a la nu stations and all dt.props once again 4 correct tv!!!!!! grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by bluehorizo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
urfriend:

those with strong decorder,need not upgrade.it's only for hitv branded decorders

How does one upgrade?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.