Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) (82762 Views)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ben-10:
Bar-woman,what's selling the most here? I want to 'be among'.
vanishing cream tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Goodmeals(f): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2012
larride: Omg, i tell this woman say i no wan eat beans but she no listen to me embarassed, shey na fart i go use scatter this bar today ni embarassed embarassed embarassed God abeg no let make i fart today embarassed embarassed embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed release 4 hot farts

Thank God say na silent one.

Hello Bar, wetin dey now cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

****shifts my bottom to one corner and release another hot bomb****

*runs out of bar* not ready 2 die young
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by codeine123: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Walks into the bar after parking my range rover evoque 2012 model with leather seat, greets the people inside and order the barman to give everybody 2 bottles of grey goose and one point and kill. AS A CHAIRMAN WEY I BE!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2012
Can anyone by any chance point me to where I can read the legendary stories of AKpos?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Can anyone by any chance point me to where I can read the legendary stories of AKpos?

Sorry, this is not a library, This is BAR-MOTEL JOINT grin grin grin

We have multi-colored yanshes and exotic wines and poisonous sorry delicious food.

Bar Man, abeg give me corn and garri make i enjoy myself.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride:

Sorry, this is not a library, This is BAR-MOTEL JOINT grin grin grin

We have multi-colored yanshes and exotic wines and poisonous sorry delicious food.

Bar Man, abeg give me corn and garri make i enjoy myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so you nor fit use your highness eye tell me where Akpos dey?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so you nor fit use your highness eye tell me where Akpos dey?

Akpos dey inside grave... him don died. embarassed
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride:

Akpos dey inside grave... him don died. embarassed
Bros how many shekpe you don down wey you wan kill akpos so?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Bros how many shekpe you don down wey you wan kill akpos so?

I don drink 10 Alomo bitters
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Just received my order, home delivery service cool cool cool Sallah special

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Ĥėļļő barman,i need my regulars...two bottles of subsidy bitters,a plate of cow wings peppersoup and lastly two heavy-duty multi-coloured yanshes...
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Meeting point for a collection of talent-less jokers.

Jackpot, as the er "reigning joker if the year" (I laugh in Greek), can't you trrrryyyyyyyy to come up with something remotely funny?

Aren't you gifted enough to get things moving here? Just something, anything to get people interested in this thread of yours??

Or na only dirty, gutter talk you and your croonies sabi?
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Meeting point for a collection of talent-less jokers.

Jackpot, as the er "reigning joker if the year" (I laugh in Greek), can't you trrrryyyyyyyy to come up with something remotely funny?

Aren't you gifted enough to get things moving here? Just something, anything to get people interested in this thread of yours??

angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2012
larride:

angry

I never talk finish before you begin frown face. Read the rest of my post.

Besides, Jackpot deserves to be flogged in public for this atrocity of a thread.

No, lemme think... Jackpot, dem suppose tie you for back of moving trailer, make your body dey roll in motion for ground. What nonsense! And you dey happy for yourself??

Mtcheew!
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

I never talk finish before you begin frown face. Read the rest of my post.

Besides, Jackpot deserves to be flogged in public for this atrocity of a thread.

No, lemme think... Jackpot, dem suppose tie you for back of moving trailer, make your body dey roll in motion for ground. What nonsense! And you dey happy for yourself??

Mtcheew!

Madam, we are sorry but this is not a court of Law

Oya, light up this thread right now or less............................. angry
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why should I?

Na me create this thread? Jackie nor get talent to do the right thing??

No. I prefer to be a by-stander. A critic.
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: Why should I?

Na me create this thread? Jackie nor get talent to do the right thing??

No. I prefer to be a by-stander. A critic.

So if all of us be by-stander na who go come light up this thread abi na only Jackie get the license to spice things up??

Make i no vex for you ooo

BTW, do you know where i can get some K-legged pork pepper-soup
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
If a ship sinks, you blame the captain, not the crew members.

This thread has no direction whatsoever. It's a lost cause and it portrays the Jokes Section in poor light.

No one else is to blame here except Jackie. So he should "man-up" and take responsibility for this screw up of a thread.

Shikena!
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
^*pours her cold water for face* cheesy

Efe dear, wake up: you are sleep-walking! tongue grin grin
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
larride:

So if all of us be by-stander na who go come light up this thread abi na only Jackie get the license to spice things up??

Make i no vex for you ooo

BTW, do you know where i can get some K-legged pork pepper-soup
(Quote) (Report) 10,000 Likes (Like)
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
jackpot: ^*pours her cold water for face* cheesy

Efe dear, wake up: you are sleep-walking! tongue grin grin

So is that the best you can come up with? "King of the Jokes Section"??
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

So is that the best you can come up with? "King of the Jokes Section"??
Breaks bottle on her head. Gives her overdose of brain cleaner angry angry angry

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by EfemenaXY: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
*** Ignores the s*h*i*t above her ***
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: *** Ignores the s*h*i*t above her ***
na lie jor. The thing touch you small. . . tongue
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by jackpot(f): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Breaks bottle on her head. Gives her overdose of brain cleaner angry angry angry
*goes over to him and leans my cute small head on his shoulders* wink
dear, can you imagine? She's throwing me verbal bombs because I'm much younger unlike her that looks like a sexy witch. sad

engineer dear, hope you ain't gonna stand and watch her bully me?
embarassed
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
jackpot: *goes over to him and leans my cute small head on his shoulders* wink
dear, can you imagine? She's throwing me angryverbal bombs because I'm much younger unlike her that looks like a sexy witch. sad

engineer dear, hope you ain't gonna stand and watch her bully me?
embarassed
Takes a sip of AK47 angry Efemena_xy u are gone run for your life have just been offered what I Love most for your life. Ordered my bodyguard to chase her.... she ran towards the river and climbed a tree oooh she prefer to kill herself than to commit sucide....

Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by larride(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
Disappointed in Jackie

angry

So i no fit get K-legged pork pepper-soup for this bar??
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bunmioguns(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
larride: Disappointed in Jackie

angry

So i no fit get K-legged pork pepper-soup for this bar??

my prime minister. . Wht are u even doing in dis old nd stinking bar. . . .abeg come to our new bar with ultra modern facilities https://www.nairaland.com/1085976/offtopic-bar-joint-projaners-bg-barman#12721643
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by Truckpusher(m): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2012
who dey this bar ....*legs shaking*....chai where is this uselessful woman...*farts and leaves the bar*
Re: Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) by bright007(f): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: Meeting point for a collection of talent-less jokers.

Or na only dirty, gutter talk you and your croonies sabi?
..efe,why u dey precipitate/halucinate for here...next time you do this,I will flog u with my rod...ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.