Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47270 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Awwwww.... Can i pick two... You guys are not expecting me to just pick one...

YOU HAVE AN OPTION
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: lovely write up ATMC
kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
shebi na you go carry 4 women? Oya you see am na! See wetin OJUKOKORO cause? O ga o!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sexkillz, please hide some posts. Thanks
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by shaybebaby(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
My Dearest Brokoto,
Following news of this challenge, I have decided to present myself as a prospective lover.
My qualifications
I'm Sexy
I'm sassy
I'm faithful and loyal
I'm a mean cook
I'm a steadfast friend and an ardent lover.

All these qualities I hope to utilise in making you a happy, to dedicate myself to building a future that matters for both of us
To bring joy and laughter to your heart always
To s-h/ag you senseless when night falls in our matrimonial bed(and other places that may catch your fancy)

I seek not perfection but Brokoto, a man who shows sensitivity, great insight, passion and humour. You most certainly are not the perfect man, but sweet sweet Brokoto, you are perfect for me. Be mine.

5 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Please, let Slimyem and Annita19 be around to woo REALITY101. Thank you cheesy
Annita19 isn't here is the problem!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer haba refreshment no dey??
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
*yawns, yawnss, yawnsssssss* Ok, I think i have to give-in to the call of nature...... Being fighting it since.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Brokoto,bebe, you know sey me no get time for all these weak asss, fake asss lines.

Here is the deal; i like you. I like you so much that whenever i login to NL, your profile is the first place i click on. Hey, i even traced you to facebook and i was like "wow, is this THE brokoto??".

The world stopped spinning as i beheld your image on facebook. So handsome, so gentle looking... I know it isnt in my place to woo a man, but bebe, you gat me tripping so hard...

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Brokoto, open your eyes and get high to the sKY. Chai, hope my Nikkyshyne is around. LOL.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: Baby infant gaga...jeez...am officially team ITSMODELLA...the babe nailed it...
Natural...straight to the point...not the poems i have benn seeing since...gawd!!...vicky and modella has just made my nightt!!
slimyem: just wait till i start wooing you...
Btw...Itsmodella and lola.love's lines rock big time!!
uj sizzle: Dnt worry ItsModella u nailes it. I just thot the book fallin n eye looking thing was a bit dramatic.
Thanks guys grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
kandiikane:

Dammit! I thought I could pass unnoticed. tongue

shocked angry angry

talk jor

your attitude so far is a 0
undecided undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Pick two. . . They'll face off later.
Ok... Two it is then...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

I would never forgive those girls for doing this to me

look at how damaged my REP is now cry cry cry

kandikane just pinged me saying shes in a train angry angry

Goddamn dawg breath down you aint gonna get laid after all. cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: Annita19 isn't here is the problem!
Yemo dear, she will be here cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He no get choice! Jokes apart, u nailed my Michael. Trust me! Dat wud defo liv my Lebanon wiv goosebumps.
She discombobulated my medulla. . .

Lola, you rock. kiss

waiting for the counter attack on you.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
kitty kat cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sijo01: *yawns, yawnss, yawnsssssss* Ok, I think i have to give-in to the call of nature...... Being fighting it since.
don't go abeg...
Go wash face with water and chew some gum while waiting..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
shaybe baby: My Dearest Brokoto,
Following news of this challenge, I have decided to present myself as a prospective lover.
My qualifications
I'm Sexy
I'm sassy
I'm faithful and loyal
I'm a mean cook

All these qualities I hope to utilise in making you a happy, to dedicate myself to building a future that matters for both of us
To s-h/ag you senseless when night falls in our matrimonial bed(and other places that may catch your fancy)

I seek not perfection but Brokoto, a man who shows sensitivity, great insight, passion and humour. You most certainly are not the perfect man, but sweet sweet Brokoto, you are perfect for me. Be mine.

OHH DEAREST
WHY WASTING THSES QUALIFICATIONS ON BROKOTO WHEN AM HERE angry angry angry
TO BAD
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
I'm picking two ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: D-Explorer haba refreshment no dey??
How much you pay?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Rep mami! Na u and Lola head scata scene any oda excrembre na avatar. Fire on! D writers vs d wannabes... Awon da? Won ni logo!
idowuogbo na whch kind pesin u be boygirl Boy Trojan horse Virus I tire 4 ur pestrin n roaming...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
My qualifications
I'm Sexy
I'm sassy
I'm faithful and loyal
I'm a mean cook

She's sexy n a mean Shag...she's a go for me :p
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: Brokoto,bebe, you know sey me no get time for all these weak asss, fake asss lines. Here is the deal; i like you. I like you so much that whenever i login to NL, your profile is the first place i click on. Hey, i even traced to facebook and i was like "wow, is this THE brokoto??". The world stopped spinning as i beheld your image on facebook. So handsome, so gentle looking... I know it isnt in my place to woo a man, but bebe, you gat me tripping so hard...

*Faints* This is too real..me like.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
190 needs help!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
My qualifications
I'm Sexy
I'm sassy
I'm faithful and loyal
I'm a mean cook

This!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikekings, i won't induct your lady if you pick two. There's no further face-off anywhere, i wonder what SKillz is saying. Thank you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: Brokoto,bebe, you know sey me no get time for all these weak asss, fake asss lines. Here is the deal; i like you. I like you so much that whenever i login to NL, your profile is the first place i click on. Hey, i even traced to facebook and i was like "wow, is this THE brokoto??". The world stopped spinning as i beheld your image on facebook. So handsome, so gentle looking... I know it isnt in my place to woo a man, but bebe, you gat me tripping so hard...

IN SUMMARY,I LOVE YOU BROKOTO OYA TALK YOUR OWN

SO ORIGINAL AND PUNCHY BUT IT WONT FLY
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Brokoto, open your eyes and get high to the sKY. Chai, hope my Nikkyshyne is around. LOL.
*Yawn* present. undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ifihearam: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: This!

SEXKILLS WETIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66)

Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.