Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47252 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Creamychic, i see you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
guy no make me vex for you o angry which one be ya own for this matter? you be ikekings? bia nwoke, i ne ewe m'iwe...respect yasef.
modella, iwe ewena gi biko..ike said he will choose and hence the reason for my posts..am sorry model
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove: *operatic voice*

Brokoto!!

I don't have the time nor the inclination to post fake, boring lines. You know my skill with the pen, you know I can write you some mean lines if I want to without breaking a sweat, but I am going to give you straight from the heart. I like you. Very much indeed. Let's get to know ourselves better. Call me on the telephone let's get to know each other better.

We share the same passions, interests and hobbies. We will be quite a match if you dare. . .

I am fire

I am ice

I am a gentle breeze

I am a raging storm

I am that vibration in your brain

I am a cat

I am a dove

My mind is a great kaleidoscope...

Brokoto, do you dare? Are you brave enough to be mine?

Do you want to come into my world? I'll hold you, so you won't get lost in the maze...

Be mine...
*dreamy sigh* *faints*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Brokoto, i don't wanna be in your shoes right now. . . grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
yield and kandikane pleaseee cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
ifihearam:

WILD CAT OR DOMESTIC
Wild
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Wild
You are confusing him the more. . . sad
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: yield and kandikane pleaseee cheesy
Lol... Upon all that babe ladunsky wooing... Chai!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please SLOT 8 - Goldieluks and Shollypopz to woo ArQuaBusieR. Get READY! Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
F a brokoto! Shay, holla at the love-vendor. I'm wasted right about now, let the msg fing be there in the morning.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shaybe Baby, when i heard that shagging things, my brain just off. I couldn't read past that line again. Then i managed to pass there and i heard good cook? Damn!
Ishilove! I tell you, you got me there. You spoke like you really knew me inside out. I think you know how i like it, straight to the point. That opera voice part. . . Chai!
Well, after some heated debates with my grandpa in which he wanted to kill me and impersonate me, i have finally decided to go with my one and only Ishilove! Love you baby! We will rule the world together. Me singing, you writing, our children will be geniuses.
Shaybe baby, it was close k? No hard feelings. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Person wey help me see Annita19 make im help me tell am say make she show face o...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
*activating sleeping mode* goodnight efrybori, goodnight iyk wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
How many left? Coz i'm off to bed ina few minutes.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC vs Maria G

Ishilove vs Shayne baby. . .

God help us. . . Amen?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Upon all that babe ladunsky wooing... Chai!!!
Ladunsky's was booorrriiinngg grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Brokoto,bebe, sup with you? wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: Shaybe Baby, when i heard that shagging things, my brain just off. I couldn't read past that line again. Then i managed to pass there and i heard good cook? Damn!
Ishilove! I tell you, you got me there. You spoke like you really knew me inside out. I think you know how i like it, straight to the point. That opera voice part. . . Chai!
Well, after some heated debates with my grandpa in which he wanted to kill me and impersonate me, i have finally decided to go with my one and only Ishilove! Love you baby! We will rule the world together. Me singing, you writing, our children will be geniuses.
Ishilove is a devil. . . An angelic devil.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: ATMC vs Maria G

God help us. . . Amen?
Hold it, the man hasn't made his choice.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Wislet(f): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Goldieluks, Wislet, Sijo01, i see you beautifuls cheesy
ermm d-explorer, ima bail on dis one.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: Shaybe Baby, when i heard that shagging things, my brain just off. I couldn't read past that line again. Then i managed to pass there and i heard good cook? Damn!
Yeah, dats wasup smiley. Our girls will sing, our boys will write.

Come, take my hand... The journey of a life time starts with a step. Let's take the step together, now, and forever... smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
Sure he hasn't. But it's between those two. . . For me at least.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
Lol... Baby!!! Easy now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by shaybebaby(f): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Brokoto sweetpea, I know you've got a sense of my personality now,
I'm fun, daring, tender as kitten but also a warrior and willing to fight to protect what is mine. Together we will create the greatest love story ever lived.
Side by side, we stand
We will defy all odds
We will love
Search no more mi amor and come home.
To the world, you are one person
But to me, you are the world.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Brokoto, i don't wanna be in your shoes right now. . . grin
bros i swear i dont even wanna be in my shoes. These ladies don kill me here. Even me and my grandpapa de here de fight because of e-chyking o! Hmmm. If i could pick both of them. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: ATMC vs Maria G

God help us. . . Amen?
that is ehhh
Btw ishilove...u spiced up d game congrats, gave me some clues *winks*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
shaybe baby:
Of course it is, helps my sweetie get to the koko of the matter without superfluous words which mean nothing in the greater scheme of things. With me, it's nothing complicated..short, sharp and sweet. End of!! Besides my full time job will be looking after Brokoto, everything else comes after.
Kai!!! Blokos brokoto no accept ur application. Chai!!! U try sha.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: *activating sleeping mode* goodnight efrybori, goodnight iyk wink
Awww... Goodnight sweetie...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.