Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What's Wrong With Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Virgins? (9641 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol @ calm down. . Some of my comment up there was on sarcastic.

Oh the news is your sister Nicki Minaj and your Aunt Mariah Carey were punching f word at each other today at American Idol audition in NC. As our celeb mod I just wanted to let you know smiley

The first time I heard Nicki was going to Idol judge I was like WTF.

Then go start a thread lol.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: Real virgins almost never talk about it...
#fact!!#
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2012
#fact!!#

You've said it all!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by vislabraye(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Virginity is a gift that can only be given once. He's flaunting it cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by WAM1(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2012
You are right virgins might not talk about it- because it is not the popular thing to say. However keeping quiet does not make it right.The way people speak up against slavery or corruption as being wrong is the same way people should speak up that being a virgin might not be the order of the day but it is in line with the word of God and certainly the right thing to do. I can't count how many young ladies have found this information beneficial.
Let me add there is nothing wrong in telling a guy straight up where you stand- it makes the elimination process easier and also you avoid uncomfortable situations. A guy shouldn't feel comfortable talking trash to a girl who has clearly stated where she stands. If you for whatever reason try to go with a guys flow - then don't feel disrespected if he does or says anything stupid.

5 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2012
WAM?:
You are right virgins might not talk about it- because it is not the popular thing to say. However keeping quiet does not make it right.The way people speak up against slavery or corruption as being wrong is the same way people should speak up that being a virgin might not be the order of the day but it is in line with the word of God and certainly the right thing to do. I can't count how many young ladies have found this information beneficial.
Let me add there is nothing wrong in telling a guy straight up where you stand- it makes the elimination process easier and also you avoid uncomfortable situations. A guy shouldn't feel comfortable talking trash to a girl who has clearly stated where she stands. If you for whatever reason try to go with a guys flow - then don't feel disrespected if he does or says anything stupid.
and your point is

Lmao.. coded vargin
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by obowunmi(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2012
My mom told me: real men have sex so I went out there and f,u,cked well.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Metalgoong: Virginity is something to be proud of in this era when the so called Christians are jumping from one bed to another before marriage. . .
yes,it is but it is not to be announced to the whole world or to be a replacement for "hello!"
The truth is most of the people who come out to delare their sexual status like that without any reason and cause just do it for the attention!.
If you need your status as a model for young lives,find their gatherings and do it humbly,go anonymous online and garnish your status with words that'd touch your readers so much it won't be just read and trashed!!
There's absolutely no point in constantly throwing it in peoples faces and making noise about it!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by obowunmi(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2012
What happens if you stay a virgin, get married a virgin, and then end up divorced a non-virgin? Do you commit suicide after?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2012
jmoore:

generalization is wrong.

where did i generalize?
...or what do you interprete "almost never" as?
Excuse me pass abeg!!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101: Shit is stressful mehn. Btw some of em virgins are bottom up stupid. Giving your so called virginity to dudes like us(me) after less than 2 months of meeting you smh.
From my "cupboard research",most virgins usually give it up to guys who clearly don't deserve it!
The "why" is what i cannot explain!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by obowunmi(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: From my "cupboard research",most virgins usually give it up to guys who clearly don't deserve it!

Not having sex clouds your judgment..
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: From my "cupboard research",most virgins usually give it up to guys who clearly don't deserve it!

triple GBAM!!!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by bizmogul(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Really I see no reason why a virgin shouldn't be proud of it, but like you quoted about the TV dating show with the guy and the girl maybe she would have added "and I don't intend to lose it now" just so the guy doesn't get his thoughts spinning. Well, in my own view, if you are a virgin you should be proud of it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2012
obowunmi:

Not having sEx clouds your judgment..

You talking to me?
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimojas89(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2012
WHAT'S WRONG WITH VIRGINS? THICK HYMEN grin cheesy grin
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by urgeeonline(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Virginity is a virtue, that needs to be cherished by those who still are.however,the craze to marry virgins is not that in vogue again.i don't really know why.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Metalgoong(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: yes,it is but it is not to be announced to the whole world or to be a replacement for "hello!"
The truth is most of the people who come out to delare their sexual status like that without any reason and cause just do it for the attention!.
If you need your status as a model for young lives,find their gatherings and do it humbly,go anonymous online and garnish your status with words that'd touch your readers so much it won't be just read and trashed!!
There's absolutely no point in constantly throwing it in peoples faces and making noise about it!!

As this generation is fast accelerating towards the apogee of moral decadence, it has never been more necessary for virgins to start publicizing their status,even if they can use it as a replacement for "hello" especially now some people see virginity as lack of opportunity while having sex with multiple partners before marriage is now considered the vogue. . . . . Being a virgin is something one has to be proud of - for a christian,it shows an extraordinary level of self control and respect for oneself. . . And btw, most virgins publicize their status for a reason. For example, you don't expect Onila, the Nairaland virgin smiley, to shun disclosing her status when some ho.rny guys on this forum start asking her questions pertaining to Sex.

And finally, Nairaland is the best platform to publicize such feats grin because it is the largest online forum in Nigeria, and has a higher percentage of youngies roaming the romance section. Hence, these youngies can easily see the need to keep their virginity, while those who had already lost theirs would retrace their steps and put a halt to the shameful act of jumping from the bed of one boyfriend to another.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by cindyrella(f): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2012
#fact!!#
Well said!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2012
slimojas89: WHAT'S WRONG WITH VIRGINS? THICK HYMEN grin cheesy grin

more like elastic band, if you penetrate, your junior springs back grin
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: and your point is
And her point is, if a guy wanna fully date a lady, she should say it straight up. "Hey dude, I am a V, this is where I stand. Are you ready to respect my decision??"

It is left for the dude to take a decision. If he insist on still dating, the lady won't be held liable for starving him of sexx. Afterall, she told you at the beginning. He should deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by slimyem: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2012
@metalgong.....did you get me at all..??
It is how, why and who you say it to that matters!
Like i said before,most who make noise about it are just attention-seeking!
If you just come out saying you are a virgin without aiming it at positive impact on certain groupages, giving considerations or being sensitive to the emotions of people who lost theirs through R..ape,abuse, and other unfortunate incidents,then it doesn't make sense!!
And i can tell you the Onila handle has done nothing on here on her virginity issue but brag endlessly about it.
It defies all forms of logic to answer every sex question posed to you with the words "i am a virgin".
That's the height of dumb-assedness!!
If every virgin goes about it the way she does,then it is not something to be desired, kept or feel good about!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2012
Hmm..What is wrong with virgins? Or what is wrong being a virgin? Or why are some virgins fond of telling the whole world that they belong. Huh! Awful... you sound like something is wrong with the entire secret underground virginity community.

If you are a virgin and you like keeping it private, then it's cool. Everyone must'nt follow that path.

Virginity is something to be proud of and sometimes you feel like screaming it loud to the whole world while sometimes you may feel ashamed of yourself and feel like "Oh Gad dem it! Can someone please come get this burden out of me! "
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
And her point is, if a guy wanna fully date a lady, she should say it straight up. "Hey dude, I am a V, this is where I stand. Are you ready to respect my decision??"

It is left for the dude to take a decision. If he insist on still dating, the lady won't be held liable for starving him of sexx. Afterall, she told you at the beginning. He should deal with it.
i see.. are u an advocate
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Can't remember the last time I heard of the word "virgin" until I started reading Onila's pro-virgin rantings! Being a virgin before marriage isn't an omen but I hate when it sounds as if other women are w.h.o.r.e.s cos they ain't virgins! Gosh!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Goldieluks: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella: Because they are not virgins either physically or mentally. Like Slimyem said, real virgins almost never talk about it. Real virgins would never declare openly "I am a virgin" if they don't have an interior motive. Many girls claim virginity because they think it sounds cool and would attract more guys to them. Some might not be virgins but claim virginity for the same reason. I understand it's a thing of pride but it's not something to declare openly to some random person.

You have nailed it. Nuff said!
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by WAM1(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2012
This is funny and very lame if you would ask me. If I went to school to be a Dr and I introduce my self as Dr whatever- how would that be an issue. My dear the worst person to lie to is yourself. If you are a Christian ; say it act it. If you are a virgin say it if you choose to- its a free world. Why should you be attacked for saying who you are. If you are not a virgin- say it if you want to..If you are a hoe- say it and be proud of it. We all have been given choices and we all would have to live up to the consequences of our choices. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Metalgoong(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2012
WAM?:
This is funny and very lame if you would ask me. If I went to school to be a Dr and I introduce my self as Dr whatever- how would that be an issue. M[b]y dear the worst person to lie to is yourself. If you are a Christian ; say it act it. If you are a virgin say it if you choose to- its a free world[/b]. Why should you be attacked for saying who you are. If you are not a virgin- say it if you want to..If you are a hoe- say it and be proud of it. We all have been given choices and we all would have to live up to the consequences of our choices. Shikena.

Gbam! grin

Thumbs up to all the Vs in the house!

Non Virgins/the promiscuous ones are just hating grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Can't remember the last time I heard of the word "virgin" until I started reading Onila's pro-virgin rantings! Being a virgin before marriage isn't an omen but I hate when it sounds as if other women are w.h.o.r.e.s cos they ain't virgins! Gosh!
@metalgoong and WAM.. Take note. That's my point.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Goldieluks: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2012
A real virgin is suppose to keep the details to herself and her future husband. Only a freak, I repeat a FREAK would come on a socia site such as this, to claim they are virgins.

Who cares if they are mother mary miss virgin?? They declare it to the world because they are desperate to get hooked to an online entity. Even if the so-called virgin is looking to hook a guy online with her virginity, why not send a private message to that particualr guy, singing songs of your virginity to him?? Do we all have to know?? Does being a virgin guarantee a blissful and 'happily ever after' fairy tales??

Am not here to discourage our virgin marys, but do well to keep your sanity to yourself, it is your own personal treasure, and not for the public to feast on. Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Rocktation(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2012
Virgin or not, it's brazen and unladylike to always want to 'discuss' your status. I like and am proud of my Onila, but she's really gotta slow down. embarassed Would've blamed it on age buttt..there's no way she could still be thirteen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: A real virgin is suppose to keep the details to herself and her future husband. Only a freak, I repeat a FREAK would come on a socia site such as this, to claim they are virgins.

Who cares if they are mother mary miss virgin?? They declare it to the world because they are desperate to get hooked to an online entity. Even if the so-called virgin is looking to hook a guy online with her virginity, why not send a private message to that particualr guy, singing songs of your virginity to him?? Do we all have to know?? Does being a virgin guarantee a blissful and 'happily ever after' fairy tales??

Am not here to discourage our virgin marys, but do well to keep your sanity to yourself, it is your own personal treasure, and not for the public to feast on. Nuff said!
@wam and metalgoong.. take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend In Public[photo] / Bayelsa Menā¤ / Blackberry Palava: Babes N Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.