Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

What's Wrong With Virgins? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Virgins? (9707 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by UjSizzle(f): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2012
Here i was thinking about re-virginizing. Thank you virgin haters for helping me change my mind.
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by DukeNija(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2012
OP wetin Concern You?
Its their Life, Body and Decision to say, or do whatever they like.

Just as no one cares about what a non-Virgin does or says, why should their case be different.

Anybody bothered by Virgins, is either Jealous of them, or Wish they had waited a little more.

If I'm a Female Virgin, I'll probably tell my date so he'll know that this is not the usual 'Hit-and-Run'.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by DukeNija(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2012
slimyem: From my "cupboard research",most virgins usually give it up to guys who clearly don't deserve it!
The "why" is what i cannot explain!

Its like someone is speaking from Experience here.
Hmmmnnn.
Sad Life.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by pleep(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2012
I wouldn't marry a chick that wasn't a virgin it kinda defeats the point.

But at the same time its a huge turn off when chicks announce to the world that they are virgins.. i never understood the motivations for that undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by zibe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by lepasharon(f): 12:23am On May 05, 2013
hmmm... this thread got me thinking..so can stil be cheap if your a V
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 05, 2013
Some of you have been refering to Onila. Let me clearify something for you guys. Onila is a guy not a girl. I have proof (which i will release in my new tread), if you check most of the hot sexy pictures of girls uploaded to nairaland, they are done by him. Ask yourself, why does Onila keep pictures of hot sexy girls in his phone (only guys do that) unless she is a lesbian, check most of her post its pictures of hot girls. Why is she so interested in sexy girls and not guys. Like i said i have more substantial proofs, just be patient. And by the way, he is not a virgin. (dont ask me how i knew).
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by pleep(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2013
I know a girl who has "Jesus virgin" tatooed on her wrist.. its the most pathetic thing in the world. grin

but.. i also know a girl (with a very healthy libido btw) that i never knew was a virgin until by accident... who wouldn't repect the second girl a 100X more.

With girls like lolo jones and other such chicks that keep it till they are 30 or talk about it all the time.... they were usually molested as kids.... its a messy can of worms
Re: What's Wrong With Virgins? by sexsinners(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2013
slimyem: Real virgins almost never talk about it...
#fact!!#

Sorry to burst your bubbles ,but this is only true when you speak of real life. Online virgins love to parade that they are virgin ,especially on cultural sites and religious sites.Remember online people feel free to say whatever ,because no one can find them and they remain anonymous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) / Toasting Lines / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.