Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (20190 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney: U.S. Presidential Debate On 16th October 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by manny4life(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
maclatunji:

I ain't no American, I am just an analyst and I am calling it as I see it. Even Michelle was like (with her body language): "Old boy, you mess up O but I still love you anyhow" when she came on stage with their kids at the end of the debate.

What kind of analyst? Political analyst or Professor, which one?
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kay-Dee:

They are the problem, they are undecided and ill informed. Their eyes will clear up when they elect Romney and his policies start to take a toll on their lives. Imagine someone protesting against obamacare with a crowd and when asked what part of it she was against, she didn't even know what it contained and her profile showed, that the bill was a big favour to her.

Thx to faux news, they will sell anything to vulnerable people like them. I'm so GLADDDDDDDDDDDD that the Supreme Court sided with Obama on that one. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
manny4life:

What kind of analyst? Political analyst or Professor, which one?

I am an analyst kind of analyst not a professor? I don't intend to teach in classrooms. I intend to teach by practice.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
manny4life:

From your same article, here are some excerpts

He appeared restrained and or chose not to attack, we all know he give Romney leeway

My fellow supporters including I, have reemphasized this point, IT WILL CATCH UP WITH HIM.

I can go on and on, so your article, if u read it, topic may be eye catching, but hey, it tells a lot.

You don't know what I think of the article now. I posted it for information purposes not to back or rebut any point/position. America is not as important to me in Nigeria as it is to people living there. I pay more attention when the Chinese speak- they are offering Nigeria money, infrastructural development and business opportunities. What does America offer Nigeria?

So, you see whether Obama or Romney wins, it makes little difference to me.

1 Like

Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by manny4life(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
maclatunji:

I am an analyst kind of analyst not a professor? I don't intend to teach in classrooms. I intend to teach by practice.

Ok, so you're not a professor but you teach by practice (idk how mean by "teach by practice"wink, but ok...so I asked you, what kind of analyst are you? Political Analyst?
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by TayoD1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
On the View a fortnight ago, Obama claimed he was the eye candy. On the debate floor yesterday night, he was more of an eye sore. He was a man flustered by the confrontation of facts and the reality of his failed policies. People around him have not done him a lot of good by shielding him from the truth. Perhaps, its because of his demeanour when confronted with same. That much was evident last night.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
maclatunji:

You don't know what I think of the article now. I posted it for information purposes not to back or rebut any point/position. America is not as important to me in Nigeria as it is to people living there. I pay more attention when the Chinese speak- they are offering Nigeria money, infrastructural development and business opportunities. What does America offer Nigeria?

So, you see whether Obama or Romney wins, it makes little difference to me.

If you say so.... Yeah, pay attention to Chinese when they speak, after all, once upon a time, America offered resources to Nigeria. I guess, when it's time for the cherry to ripe, it falls. It's China's time, hey I'll give it to them. Well for me, it affects me, unlike you, it doesn't.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Tayo-D:
On the View a fortnight ago, Obama claimed he was the eye candy. On the debate floor yesterday night, he was more of an eye sore. He was a man flustered by the confrontation of facts and the reality of his failed policies. People around him have not done him a lot of good by shielding him from the truth. Perhaps, its because of his demeanour when confronted with same. That much was evident last night.

LOL, tell people O, I was just shocked at his performance. His wife has a lot of morale-lifting and ego-massaging to do. Obama relies heavily on her support. cheesy

#Behindeverysuccessfulmanthings
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
manny4life:

Ok, so you're not a professor but you teach by practice (idk how mean by "teach by practice"wink, but ok...so I asked you, what kind of analyst are you? Political Analyst?

I'll analyse anything analysable provided I have enough information/knowledge about it. There was a time I was consuming White House press releases/Presidential briefings as if I was a paid Foreign Affairs Correspondent. I just love to be informed and knowledgeable about things and then look at them from my own perspective. At the moment, it is like an hobby, I could use it for other things later.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
This guy has obliterated Obama here:

After the debate debacle for Obama, we’ll find out if we have a race

http://news.yahoo.com/after-the-debate-debacle-for-obama--we%E2%80%99ll-find-out-if-we-have-a-race.html
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by ayobase(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
linearity:

Obama is in a tough situation because of the economy and the GOP in congress purposely placed him there by blocking all his job bills. The very first day Obama was elected in 2008, the GOP in congress came out and stated that, they will work to make him a one time President. In the USA, the President cannot detect and order things int being, the system is not dictatorship, congress have the final say.

A point that will surely destablilize!
Always a strategy is sabotaging a ruling party!
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by Freiburger(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
linearity:

Obama is in a tough situation because of the economy and the GOP in congress purposely placed him there by blocking all his job bills. The very first day Obama was elected in 2008, the GOP in congress came out and stated that, they will work to make him a one time President. In the USA, the President cannot detect and order things int being, the system is not dictatorship, congress have the final say.

The whole thing started with the tea party movement and even with that, Obama Biden ticket is unstopable, anyone who doubt this can take a look at the map, the State of Ohio will never go republican this year, same as Colorado, Florida may be a dead heat at the moment, but it will finally go Democrate this year. The only difference i'm seeing here compared to the 2008 map result is the state of Virgina and North-Carolina that will likely go Republican, and still puts the Presisdent at 315 elctoral college votes from the 270 needed to win.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2012
Mitt Romney admits 47% remark was 'completely wrong'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19840876
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by Freiburger(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2012
maclatunji: Mitt Romney admits 47% remark was 'completely wrong'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19840876
And how long will he continue to admit and apologise?
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2012
Freiburger:
And how long will he continue to admit and apologise?

Until he wins your heart and vote. tongue
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Obama gonna be smiling this minute.
Data looking even more positive
Unemployment down => ching ching
NFM = > This month = In-line, last month = revised up => ching ching

Romney
Yet another u-turn regarding the 47% today after standing by his words last week
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by KayDee4: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Jobless rate drops to 7.8%. A boost for Obama . cool . Would have been a devastating week for him if it hadn't improved.
Re: Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 by maclatunji: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2012
Officials Reject Conspiracies On Unemployment Rate

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=162401868

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni / Cameroon Opposition Candidate Declares Self President-elect / U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.