Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949540 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olaremy2k: 10:43am On May 27, 2013
Where are those that wrote the entrance exam in April,is Ў☺ΰr results out...pls gist us about the exam
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tunaprex: 6:22pm On May 27, 2013
@ dahonestboss, I just wanna know. I'm planning to go for a masters in public health in d university of eastern finland next year. I can raise the living expenses(6720p£) for the first year by allowing my savings to build up but is it feasible to save dat amount over a year by doing the menial Jobs in finland to process my 2nd year resident permit? Because if i'm leaving Nigeria, i'll have to resign from my job and I don't have any ther financial backup. Lastly, do I need to notorize my documents cos I went to their website and they didn't say anything like that.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
olaremy2k: Where are those that wrote the entrance exam in April,is Ў☺ΰr results out...pls gist us about the exam

Result would be out tomorrow, hopefully they signify if they got admitted to any bachelor programme

tunaprex: @ dahonestboss, I just wanna know. I'm planning to go for a masters in public health in d university of eastern finland next year. I can raise the living expenses(6720p£) for the first year by allowing my savings to build up but is it feasible to save dat amount over a year by doing the menial Jobs in finland to process my 2nd year resident permit? Because if i'm leaving Nigeria, i'll have to resign from my job and I don't have any ther financial backup. Lastly, do I need to notorize my documents cos I went to their website and they didn't say anything like that.

If you have a job, then you can renew with it, not necessarily 6720e.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ezegozie(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2013
@ Dhonestboss, you are really honest.

Pls i will like to do my Msc in any of these courses
(1petroleum geology,
2Geophysisc,
3Marine geology)
either finland or Norway after graduating.

Please which country is better for my Msc?
And which country am i likely to get employment after graduating?

Pls let your HONESTY extends to me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2013
Ezegozie: @ Dhonestboss, you are really honest.

Pls i will like to do my Msc in any of these courses
(1petroleum geology,
2Geophysisc,
3Marine geology)
either finland or Norway after graduating.

Please which country is better for my Msc?
And which country am i likely to get employment after graduating?

Pls let your HONESTY extends to me

I can only tell you about Finland, have no Idea about Norway

Check this databases for your prefer course of study if its been offered

http://www.studyinfinland.fi/database

Getting a job here is difficult as a foreigner, and even worse if you do not speak the native language here.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by cutestan450: 8:38pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=dahonestboss]Hello Mates

Just thought I might be of help to prospective Applicant who would like to apply for a MASTER degree programme in Finland. The application period will start in 1st of December 2012 to January 2013, And if you would like to apply and need genuine information, kindly post it here and I will get back to you.

Note that studying in Finland is entirely free, from the online application till when you are accepted and there are no tuition fee thereafter. Degrees from Finland are highly respected worldwide and they have some of the world best university that features in the top hundred universities every year e.g. university of helsinki, Aalto university, helsinki university of technology etc.

Many international organisation has rated Finnish educational system as the best in the world including WEF (world economic forum). Finland is also a Schengen country, which gives you an advantages to travel around Europe visa free.

I did everything myself when I was applying to come here recently, and it was successful, and I would like to share some info to genuine applicant who wish to apply in the upcoming application period.

you can visit www.universityadmissions.fi to get acquainted on how to apply and the school requirement on each courses, its very easy and straight forward.

For undergraduate student, I might not be able to help because Nigerian applicant would be invited to Finland instead of Ghana (of which you cant get a visa to come for exam, its written boldly on the Finnish embassy website in Abuja), but if you live in another schengen country, or has a passport with visa free to to the schengen states, then I might help, but familiarize yourself with the info on these page first

https://www.nairaland.com/577919/study-finland-september-tuition-free

Master degree are the easiest, without the need for any entrance exam, gmat, SAT etc.

Scandinavia is nice and peaceful, smiley smiley smiley

Lets do this together, we shall get there

Br, Honest.[/quot. Plz when ¶§ †ђξ finland masterS degree programme starting in dis 2013.A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they still tuition free.plz I nid reply
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by eedriyz(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2013
thank God i finally found this
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tunaprex: 10:03am On May 29, 2013
@cutestan450, i asked a question earlier but was not properly enligtened. I am very interested in the masters prog in finland, i am currently working a job and earning about 180k naira monthly and i intend to build my savings up and also sell my car, in total i can raise about 2million for living expenses before travelling. I will like to know like how long it'll take me to get a job there and whether i will be able to sustain myself and renew my 2nd year permit while there with what i make from such jobs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 29, 2013
Cutestan450
Plz when ¶§ †ђξ finland masterS degree programme starting in dis 2013.A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they still tuition free.plz I nid reply

www.universityadmissions.fi, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Finland

Check the above sites and individual schools for their next application date

Tunaprex
i asked a question earlier but was not properly enligtened. I am very interested in the masters prog in finland, i am currently working a job and earning about 180k naira monthly and i intend to build my savings up and also sell my car, in total i can raise about 2million for living expenses before travelling. I will like to know like how long it'll take me to get a job there and whether i will be able to sustain myself and renew my 2nd year permit while there with what i make from such jobs.

If you read this page number, you would realized your question has been treated earlier, But for the sake of emphasis, I would repeat.

Getting a job depends on the city you live, the bigger the city, the higher the chances. Professional job are usually hard for even other white EU citizens who do not speak the language, and even if you speak the language, its not a guarantee for a professional job, student normally get jobs that sustain them and if you have a part time job that pays at least 560e per month, you can renew with your employment contract, its also acceptable. There are Jobs, but Menials and petty jobs that do not require language skills.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tunaprex: 5:17pm On May 29, 2013
Thnx man, you're 2 much!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by raised2glory: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
@dahonestboss,
pls i recently got admitted into a University in Finland.
As is the practice they are asking 1.5m be deposited into my own personal account.

To be candid, i can afford this as am not rich and no family members are willing to help as much, you know what I mean? So after talking to my travel agent, we agreed on using all this "money lodgement over the network thing". I mean a situation whereby money is transferred into my account and some transactions are also added to my account to give it some credibility.

my sponsors properties details, payslip and statement of account are gonna be provided to prove the source of the money in question

Abeg I need your urgent orientation on these and many more issues u might wanna raise
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by musain: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2013
dahonesboss U too much. Thanx 4 all the info, subscribing @ d next opening in December. I live in d north west, TOEFL/IELTS my next target. wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Bigaunty1(f): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2013
i and my sister are interested in studying in finland,i want to study Bsc nursing while my sister wants to study Beng electronics engineering,please how do we get started in other to meet the next intake and also best universities with low or no tuition fees,and do all schools require toefl/ielts
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by buzritchy: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=cutestan450][/quote]
Gud day bro..... U read tru ur post and am reall interested in the Finland masters education but don't really know how to go about it. Am currently serving and will be done in the next few month, I studied Cooperative and Business Mgt, with plans of furthering in a business Mgt related course for my MSc.
in ur post u said no need for Sat, GMAT e.t.c does Dat mean I don't need any exam or English test I just need someone to guide me to successfully apply. Someone with Finnish education system knowledge. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by buzritchy: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=cutestan450][/quote]
Gud day bro..... I read tru ur post and am reall interested in the Finland masters education but don't really know how to go about it. Am currently serving and will be done in the next few month, I studied Cooperative and Business Mgt, with plans of furthering in a business Mgt related course for my MSc.
in ur post u said no need for Sat, GMAT e.t.c does Dat mean I don't need any exam or English test I just need someone to guide me to successfully apply. Someone with Finnish education system knowledge. Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by topeajis(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Big aunty: i and my sister are interested in studying in finland,i want to study Bsc nursing while my sister wants to study Beng electronics engineering,please how do we get started in other to meet the next intake and also best universities with low or no tuition fees,and do all schools require toefl/ielts

Sis most finland school only admit in winter so admission peroid start in. Novemeber. U will apply via www.uaf.fi u will fill the fom upload u document and wite u motivation stuff also. They don't cchage u fee. They will get back to u after 2 months if u choosen or nt..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2013
Good morning to y'all. Please apart from my school transcript what other documents are required for student visa/Admission?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by raised2glory: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2013
@melojames, You need a toefl or ielts of about 82 and 8.0 respectively.You can also check the UAS's website for more info.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by oseiwe(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Subscribing....I hope I am not late to apply for a masters degree abroad.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by musain: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why is d thread so quiet?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Fingerlicking: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
because some asshole is hiding everybody's post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.