Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951965 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
their talk don dey advance stage, yours is still very much elementary so. no offense

Capt. JH Miller:

Make una talk for here now! Haba!!
Make we to pick one or two things.
Thanks.

Was about to ask this myself
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
You need to send now.
But i noticed while you havent already instructed ets to send it on your behalf as thats the only format accepted by the finnish education board, i could be wrong though. You also have to note that it takes another 8-12weeks for your toefl test report to get to the education board so sending should be done now to avoid lateness in getting there.

kellyemms: Hello house! I av done the Toefl english test. Can I send it to the school now? Or is it wen application opens in december I will send it?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by deejay102: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ iceberg, sent you a PM... Pls reply.

@ fanmoy, pls check your email.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
from experience,my advise to u is to wait till admission opens before u send ur toefl to the school.
apply first
send ur credentials to ur first choice school
send ur toefl through ETS
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thats why we need people like you on the thread. I guess I was talking BSC point of few.

femmoy: from experience,my advise to u is to wait till admission opens before u send ur toefl to the school.
apply first
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by CaptJHMiller: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2013
femmoy: from experience,my advise to u is to wait till admission opens before u send ur toefl to the school.
apply first
Say I write my toelf in august and I want to send it in november through ETS how do I do that?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Say I write my toelf in august and I want to send it in november through ETS how do I do that?
From ur online account,login and request for additional score notification to be sent to the school of ur first preference but @ a cost os $18,under a week or 2,the school should get it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by CaptJHMiller: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2013
^^
Thanks for the help.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by femmoy(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
Thanks for the help.
Anytime bro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi peeps I am going for Mγ̲ M.sc. In one of these countries canada,germany and Finland...I need some one to enlighten Mε on ♓ow to go about it.
1,When will admission begins?
2,Which of the country is better for work and study?
♓ow much is the tuition fees for Msc in canada?
Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
Better he sends out to the schools immediately he registered, by so doing he would have cut cost cause toefl comes wit 4 free test reports which must be used 1 day to the exam.....

Again, just my advice...

femmoy:
From ur online account,login and request for additional score notification to be sent to the school of ur first preference but @ a cost os $18,under a week or 2,the school should get it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is what you need:

www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/97

That's a Canadian thread all u q shall be answered by oga shiga, he's very vast in Canada matter. We're strictly for Suomi issues.

You can also do ur research abt employment n cost of living online...

terens262: Hi peeps I am going for Mγ̲ M.sc. In one of these countries canada,germany and Finland...I need some one to enlighten Mε on ♓ow to go about it.
1,When will admission begins?
2,Which of the country is better for work and study?
♓ow much is the tuition fees for Msc in canada?
Thank you.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Greetings to all veterans for d great work done. @All i would like to ask abt d IELTS Version to be choosen be it iELTS Academic or IELTS General for applying for M.sc programmes, as i needed to ascertain this when asked during online application. Anticipating a swift reply.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2013
I believe its IELTS academic
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
is there any opportunity for undergradute medicine hopefuls and what are the requirements
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by batteryempty(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Your best shot is to enter through some other courses and change to your preferred nursing when you get there

brownbest: is there any opportunity for undergradute medicine hopefuls and what are the requirements
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2013
batteryempty: Your best shot is to enter through some other courses and change to your preferred nursing when you get there

please if you have got an info on schools there and there process of application relate to me
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2013
how do one go about learning Finish language since it is the prerequisite for a sound degree program in Finland. or is there any other country that offer theirs in English...info pls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by xundey22(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can someone shed light on securing PhD admission in Finland please..

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls help a brother here with a soft copy of IELTS test materials, My e-mail is: Oppylotion15@yahoo.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ControG(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
pls also help me with the IELTS PREP MATERIALS.EMAIL divoptminds@gmail.com..thanks in anticipatn
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aaboghida: 1:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Dear dahonestboss ,

Thanks for your valuable information,please i want to know the monthly expenses for 2 adults(me & my wife)...including the housing of course...and if my part-time job will cover our total expenses including the housing?...also,can my wife find a suitable job ?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dridowu: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
i will like to make enquiry about when will the 2013/2014 or 2014/2015 admission process will start ? I already drop ds in ur mail.
Thanks 1 love
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello friends am a Nigerian undergraduate studying doctor of optometry But I want to study medicine in Finland university how can i start the application. Do I need to write TOEFls
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tochium: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2013
dahonestboss: Hello Mates

Just thought I might be of help to prospective Applicant who would like to apply for a MASTER degree programme in Finland. The application period will start in 1st of December 2012 to January 2013, And if you would like to apply and need genuine information, kindly post it here and I will get back to you.

Note that studying in Finland is entirely free, from the online application till when you are accepted and there are no tuition fee thereafter. Degrees from Finland are highly respected worldwide and they have some of the world best university that features in the top hundred universities every year e.g. university of helsinki, Aalto university, helsinki university of technology etc.

Many international organisation has rated Finnish educational system as the best in the world including WEF (world economic forum). Finland is also a Schengen country, which gives you an advantages to travel around Europe visa free.

I did everything myself when I was applying to come here recently, and it was successful, and I would like to share some info to genuine applicant who wish to apply in the upcoming application period.

you can visit www.universityadmissions.fi to get acquainted on how to apply and the school requirement on each courses, its very easy and straight forward.

For undergraduate student, I might not be able to help because Nigerian applicant would be invited to Finland instead of Ghana (of which you cant get a visa to come for exam, its written boldly on the Finnish embassy website in Abuja), but if you live in another schengen country, or has a passport with visa free to to the schengen states, then I might help, but familiarize yourself with the info on these page first

https://www.nairaland.com/577919/study-finland-september-tuition-free

Master degree are the easiest, without the need for any entrance exam, gmat, SAT etc.

Scandinavia is nice and peaceful, smiley smiley smiley

Lets do this together, we shall get there

Br, Honest.

Hello, thanks you the nice work u r doing. pls PM me ur email pls. I really need ur assistance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Jerem19(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Please Guys here especially mr honest am a nigeria i want to apply to aalto university in finland am an undergraduate but is it compulsory to have tofels or sat. b4 applying thanx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tochium: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jerem19: Please Guys here especially mr honest am a nigeria i want to apply to aalto university in finland am an undergraduate but is it compulsory to have tofels or sat. b4 applying thanx

Toefl or SAT highly recommended for international admission. Pls what is the method of applying for admission at the above mentioned school?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kellyemms: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
I av my bsc transcript wit me when application opens can I send it to UAF directly with my supporting documents or do I av to notify my university to send my transcript to UAF officially?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Tochium: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=kellyemms]I av my bsc transcript wit me when application opens can I send it to UAF directly with my supporting documents or do I av to notify my university to send my transcript to UAF officially?[/quote

You can send it yourself but you have to package it to make it look official. You can customize and seal the envelop.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by CaptJHMiller: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
So you guys are trying to say my transcript that I have addresses to a school in Nigeria is useless?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Hi Guys, I'm planing on writing TOEFL in the next month, av been trying to get study materials both E-books and printed materials; anyone got any ideas how I can get any, would be appreciated. thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aaboghida: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2013
please,is there is any way to avoid the issue of 6000 euro in the bank account ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.