Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (955023 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
eichiebay:
I just got admission into LUT university any has any info concerning how to apply for RP
wow.congrats.did u get their scholarship?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Expensiveicon:
Please I'd like to get all information on how to go about a Masters Degree in Finland. I would really appreciate your help. My email is pacificpete0(at)gmail.com

and i know of an agency that can help you
if u dont mind
Honestly nobody will answer this kind of questions here again. Reading from page 1 to here will perfectly do the job. So take time to get the help by reading from 0. It will ace you more in your quest
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Smartnedu92(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good evening house.
Anyone here that recently got admission in LUT? With or without scholarship, kindly indicate please...... I need clarifications��
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Smartnedu92:
Good evening house.
Anyone here that recently got admission in LUT? With or without scholarship, kindly indicate please...... I need clarifications��
What is the problem?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Smartnedu92(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
frankie2K:

What is the problem?

I just want to know how to go about tuition fee payment, proof of living expenses, accommodation and stuffs like that.

Any ideas Frankie?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Moyoskid: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
is it better to apply for undergraduate degree as an international student in finland, usa or canada? which one is better?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Smartnedu92:

I just want to know how to go about tuition fee payment, proof of living expenses, accommodation and stuffs like that.

Any ideas Frankie?
If you don't bag any scholarship, you are expected to pay €5000 before applying for RP because it will be required. €6720 is to be in your account. You will need a sponsor if you don't have the funds.
Let your sponsor transfer the funds and give you his dox to backup his financial background
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Moyoskid:
is it better to apply for undergraduate degree as an international student in finland, usa or canada? which one is better?
Depends. Your CGPA will determine. Age is also a factor if applying for undergraduate in USA or Canada. Don't expect the consular to give you USA visa for undergraduate when you are 30+
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osothermal(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2019
frankie2K:

If you don't bag any scholarship, you are expected to pay €5000 before applying for RP because it will be required. €6720 is to be in your account. You will need a sponsor if you don't have the funds.
Let your sponsor transfer the funds and give you his dox to backup his financial background
Please I need your number or email address I have an issue with statement of account and I have till April ending to sort it out
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by osothermal(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2019
kofoironic:
After months-- since July 23rd 2018, I finally got a positive decision yesterday. School is already on second semester. I will have to resume in Autumn 2019.

What I have learned so far is:
1.Make sure you have 6720 euro that didn't just appear in your account, and if it did, make sure you can prove where it came from, and how the person who gave it to you got it.

2. They do not want Nigerians /Africans filling up their country; they will do anything and everything within their power to sabotage your residence permit application process/decision. Have that at the back of your mind, make sure you have the money or a genuine sponsor. And be ready to have that money untouched for more than 6 months.

3. Make sure that whatever you say or write down during the interview remains consistent during subsequent requests for supplementary documents.

4. If you want to go to Finland, have a plan B--Finland did lose its appeal to me-- shebi na book i dey go read? Abi no be manage-manage I go dey do for there? In my mind I already forgot about Suomi -- I already fantacized about the car I could use my school fees to buy. I could totally be balling in Naija.

5. What I am trying to say is: Make efforts to read about things, crawl this whole thread and the Internet about the best practices about RP application process.

6.Apply early, if possible, spend a whole year getting your money and your documents right.

To all who are still waiting to hear the goodnews, and like the enterfinland 3week email would say, "please wait patiently".
Please boss I need your number or email address I have an issue with the statement of account and I need till next month end to sort it out. My number 07067439755 ,.thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Moyoskid: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
frankie2K:

Depends. Your CGPA will determine. Age is also a factor if applying for undergraduate in USA or Canada. Don't expect the consular to give you USA visa for undergraduate when you are 30+
so will u advice a beginner to apply for his undergraduate degree program in finland, canada or usa? his CGPA is good and he is 20yrs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Moyoskid:

so will u advice a beginner to apply for his undergraduate degree program in finland, canada or usa? his CGPA is good and he is 20yrs.
Is he a graduate of any university and what is his cgpa? What course too? Why I ask is because if he is admitted to masters degree at that young age, he stands a better chance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ofenny:
Please I got an invitation from Centria university of applied sciences for entrance examination in Kenya I would like to know if anyone else got the invitation or if anyone has gone for the exam before.
Check your mail and reply asap
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Smartnedu92(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2019
What is you have a 50% scholarship, how much am i supposed to pay? And for the €6720, must i have it in my account?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Smartnedu92:
What is you have a 50% scholarship, how much am i supposed to pay? And for the €6720, must i have it in my account?
You are meant to pay up the 50% . some schools will require you pay 30% first, then 20% later. So all depends on your school.
6720 is 2.7million
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Can someone please tell me what to do to get 2.7million naira?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Time2win(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
chaiks:

Haha, go to bank grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Time2win:

Haha, go to bank grin
lol.go do wetin?no get kpale there oo.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
chaiks:
Go and stand on the road, beg for alms. Come thank me later grin grin grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Time2win(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
chaiks:
lol.go do wetin?no get kpale there oo.

Tell them you need 2.7million naira grin cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
frankie2K:

Go and stand on the road, beg for alms. Come thank me later grin grin grin
chai���
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Time2win:

Tell them you need 2.7million naira grin cheesy
lol.hope they will reason me oo.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by RegArmani: 1:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Greetings to all the gurus here...

Pls, I'm only OND holder., for that reason, can I apply to study in Finland with my WAEC result? If yes, what are the requirements to apply?

Your candid response will be well appreciated
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2019
RegArmani:
Greetings to all the gurus here...

Pls, I'm only OND holder., for that reason, can I apply to study in Finland with my WAEC result? If yes, what are the requirements to apply?

Your candid response will be well appreciated
Yes. But you should have read from page 1. The answers to your questions are there
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by RegArmani: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
frankie2K:

Yes. But you should have read from page 1. The answers to your questions are there

Thanks, bro...I will do that right now
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by reloaded01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Smartnedu92:
which school did you gain admission into?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kanayogod(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2019
Yanganbiwa:

And this is a classical example with regards to my earlier post.

"I submitted some docs available at the time but not all." This "could" mean means NeeYoh did not submit ALL the documents needed.

When your application to study here starts taking long despite having scholarship, it simply means you did not package it well. It might take long (some are still positive) bc the outcome variables rest on their hand if they are convinced. But if you package your application well, their hands are forced to give u whether they like it or not.

Thirdly and most importantly, if you are using a sponsor, your chances are like 50-50. There are so many documents and loopholes migri can exploit to deny you and you might get confused on what to present. The best way still remains self sponsor.

Especially if you are of a certain age bracket.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kanayogod(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2019
sirkezman:
nigerians get little power and start acting god. what an insensitive post.
the fact that you got your residence permit on time means you are now an expert when it comes to application, right? such an unfortunate thing to say.
if you could say all this just because of a year B permit, only God knows how condescending you'll be when you become a citizen.
God help you

You vex finish! Have you ever used Vespa before ni?? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.