Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Using A Woman As Your Best Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using A Woman As Your Best Man (12555 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit / Man Rapped Woman As She Slept At House In Livingston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by xhero: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
lalaosky:

finally, a r*etarded with an empty cranium...this proved dat no nigerian is cursed like you
#yaaaaawning out loud#
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by babatty(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
@ lalaosky if u don't av anytin to offer y don't u keep mute. Notin wrong in choosin woman as my supreme lady of honor for my wedding. So i advice u to go hug transformer shap shap
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by ijebabe: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Like God gives a flying fvck if you use a man or a woman.
Discuss it with your wife-to-be and if she accepts then go for it!
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by albacete(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2012
@OP:
That is not the norm and you know it.

Some NLanders said it is no big deal and if ur fiancé is comfy with it, then u go for it.

That was how the likes of bes.tia.li.ty, Inbreeding, and ga.y marriages came about.

If truly she's ur best buddy, y didn't u marry her. Ok, i understand, ur wife-to-be is ur bestest buddy.

Don't tell me u don't have brothers, cousins, neighbours, co-workers, friends that can stand in for you.

I don't think this topic is worth it.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Siena: My best man decided to air a personal grudge on our wedding day, and didn't show up. When we kept calling, he wouldn't respond, in the end, he turned his phone off.

It was left for a female to step into the role of my Best Man, and a brilliant job she did too.

So no, I don't see any big deal using a lady as best man.
My boss, you come here too. I thought you only stick to auto section. Good job!
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
torhuke:
Pls tell her.. Av alwayz read her comments on most thread & she seem to contribute like a psycho..
Very soon, some1 wil come to ds forum to ask if he can impregnate hs wife thru d anus & ms chima will respond sayin datz haw she conceived her 1st baby.. Nonsense.
Western life a very useless life.
Re: Using A Woman As Your Best Man by albacete(m): 3:32am On Oct 14, 2012
tpacalipse: Western life a very useless life.

Exactly my point!

The question is : why make life more complicated than it should be?

Why use a female for bestman when it's not a role for women to play?

Someone will come here 2moro asking if HE can go for Omugwo (igbo custom) in place of his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Sent Me This Message Intended For Her Secret Lover / Valentine Text Messages / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.