Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes (31531 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / President Jonathan's Speech On Recent Floods Experienced / Traditional Ruler Drowns In Delta Floods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
overdrive: That na better meat na God butter the man bread we dey find that kind meat for enugu here.
if it Iڪ an adult hippo, it can bite the man into 2 without breaking a sweat.
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by oniwo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
aryzgreat: even dinosaur is in our bedroom, when e sleep finish e go disafia! undecided
Even elephant, python,gorilla & mice dey una room. grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by misreal(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Imagine a cocrodile strugling for bedrooom space with you.omo na ceiling i for de live oh. :Dcocrodile de fight for independence nw oh grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
mallorca: LOL
this one no be lol matter o! But seriously Benue state still have wild animals in their forests.I can remember during my NYSC in Torkula in Guma LGA,Torkula is the home town of the Tor Tiv HRM Sir Alfred Akawe Torkula.that place be like all those villages them they show for documentary. I heard gorrilas and chimpanzees live on a hill near the village.no be small thing! I won't be surprised if the man is saying the truth!
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by ashmanpolo: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I hope no be mama Ngozi wey own mamaput down the street dem they mistake for hippo.

Nope na dat ϋя fat,big-hips momsy. U know, anytime she wear her black raincoat people de tink say na hippo

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
*peeping to see the hippopotamus*
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by beblessed(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
We have hippos in cross river-abijan, close 2 ogoja and crocs in enugu/nkalagu area. We also have wild elephants in andoni/rivers state. Nigeria is loaded
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Nope na dat ϋя fat,big-hips momsy. U know, anytime she wear her black raincoat people de tink say na hippo

Rotfl!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by aryzgreat: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
ashmanpolo:

i don laf so tey i mess and shyt comot for my anus grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by ashmanpolo: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Rotfl!!! grin grin grin

Lmao till I finally crash
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by plendil: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
if them see hippo they go sabi am? grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Do these new occupant pay tenement fees? are they paying their rent?

Suswam should deport them to Enugu State
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Dalion: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
When I go shout na wen the flood go carry Hipopo Haram come ma side
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by jude33084(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Abeg anybody wey see Lion and Tiger for im house make we know! The flood don carry all the wild animals comot for jungle come enter pesin house! Wahala dey o!

Lol No tiger in africa cheesy ßŮϯ hippo are other of τhe ƉăŸ Benue, large ones for Ŧħåϯ matter grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by avalontony(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
what of George of the jungle, wia d flood carry am go?
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by slimzme: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
plendil: if them see hippo they go sabi am? grin

I saw a very beautiful mammy water around my kitchen too dis morning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by 1Dray(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I hope no be mama Ngozi wey own mamaput down the street dem they mistake for hippo.

No, na mama Ileke-Idi wey dey sell mamaput 4 Idumota underbridge be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by 299: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
weak

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Horus(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by jude33084(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
plendil: if them see hippo they go sabi am? grin

Τhe guy said hippo! Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ hippo are many in Nigeria. Go Ť☺ Benue Ɣ☺Ʊ will see them in south of river Benue cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by killuminati(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Todaynatoday: h i p for the hip for the hip
p o p o for the hippopo
and t a m u s for the hippopotamus.
HIPPOPOTAMUS!
olodo, na so dem teach u

Correction;

H.I.P for the hip for hipopo, P.O.P.O.... Abeg no time joor!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by jude33084(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ranks007: Two weird statement there: I hope when its tired it will leave my house

People should wait for instructions to return when the flood is leveled...that is I have to wait for instructions frm govt b4 going back to my house...it sounds silly just like the man above leaving his house to a hippo..

Illegal tender...see good meat

Have U̶̲̅ seen a hippo b4? U̶̲̅ think say na rabbit grin picture ∂ very big cow, hippo is twice Ŧħåϯ size. smiley
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by mike404(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
alaoeri: What about mermaids.
As baba fela grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by TenKobo1: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin BBC make una never start grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Someone needs to show them what a Hippo looks like - just to make sure that's what they saw. Personally, I don't think I'll live to tell the story if I ever encounter anything this ugly in my own home. Such lethal ugliness cannot be survived. . .na to die straight.

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
pro01: Someone needs to show them what a Hippo looks like - just to make sure that's what they saw. Personally, I don't think I'll live to tell the story if I ever encounter anything this ugly in my own home. Na to die straight.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/840698_Hippo_gif22b8f0447b700b3f8af83b809c288d7d

That hippo looks better and weighs lighter than the mama Ngozi across my street.
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by dasparrow: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Post

Trust BBC to exaggerate things and blow it out of proportion.
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
wonderpool hiphippo don turn to landlord crocs de fancy yeriba gateman

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by kpozite(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
Don't mind them, A Tiv man who sees a Hippopotamus will only tell the story after roasting and eating it's meat. Hippopotamus my foot. The didn't see nothing
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by phadat(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
Seriously!!! So reptiles now occupy peoples home ,what is the world turning into *Hipo is now landlord while landlord is a refuge God help us
Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by yuzedo: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
emeka.D.:
Chai BBC! Hippos ke grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true o! I bin dey dere.. Na d hippo be dis! angry

Re: Nigeria Floods Brings Crocodiles And Hippos Into Homes by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
See potential meat for inside him house, the man dey complain shocked shocked shocked shocked

See me oo! I nor go outside go fiind meat, instead na meat come find me for inside my own house!! Chei!!! That guy na mumu cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Obasanjo Cuts His 80th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Jihad Has Been Launched In Nigeria – Danjuma, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.