Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17741 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2012
INFO70: Her sense of humor and dress code, but cheerful giver to all men undecided
she is nice men wish i knew her too
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Dignitary: 1:21am On Oct 05, 2012
Don't know why so many peeps are writing bogus sentences?

What makes u want to remember your EX?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nuezha(m): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2012
ohisola: I rembr him 4 his faithfulness n d love he had 4 me.
Why then did he become 'ex'?
He died? Travelled out?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mystikal(m): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2012
Ex plenty o
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by UmericanGirl(f): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2012
Certain songs make me remember him.. The sight of another vehicle like his.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2012
@OP Everything. Her; good "naturedness"/wit, cooking, white fingernails, perfume. Everything! Being together was serious FUN.
She's the sweetest thing out there and she misses no opportunity to say the same.

Dang! Oyinkansola mii cry wish things were different.

Weird; do you break up with sb you TRULY love? for any reason, whatsoever? :-/
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Morgan1092(m): 4:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Only rememba ex wen my present suspects me of double dating. Cos she always suspects me those days.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by k2039: 4:25am On Oct 05, 2012
noble-chriss:
and what are u particularly doing here?
[size=13pt]If you can access the internet from your phone or laptop,google shouldnt be a problem
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/SL2hzT_2pgI/AAAAAAAAKzk/4-cvO3Vf8ts/s640/google-chrome-google.com[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by greatgod2012(f): 5:13am On Oct 05, 2012
whenever i perceive dt somebody is telling/speaking lies, i remember him,because hes very good at telling lies.

Now know why hes an ex?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Goldieluks: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2012
He was a good kisser.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Goldieluks: He was a good kisser.
can i replace him? i'm a berrra kisser than him
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by malaria(f): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2012
chucky234: Na dat babe dey catwalk or dogwalk,guy you get luck say she leave ooo
U took d words out of my month. No be only catwalk.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Gracious10: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2012
badmrkt: can i replace him? i'm a berrra kisser than him

mononucleosis is real. Stay away from peoples oral cavity! grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2012
malaria:
U took d words out of my month. No be only catwalk.
u dey beef me abi?laffing seriously ooo,dat girl na definition of beauty...she dey gidigba, *speaking igbo accent* una na babe.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2012
Ur Ex na pathological liar be dat then.lie don turn truth 4 him mouth.
greatgod2012: whenever i perceive dt somebody is telling/speaking lies, i remember him,because hes very good at telling lies.

Now know why hes an ex?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2012
190:

exactly, i be wan talk but decided not to,

that na correct OBANCHELE!!

As in serious blessing in disguise!

cheii see WORWOR grin grin grin
lol,na that epitome of beauty u dey call worwor thing...
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by kasheemawo(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2012
i remember her ex whenever i need se*x
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by olenime(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Any time i receive recharge from someone, i rembr me Ex and fell so bad... She was the best then... And i miss her so much....
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by eehweezzy(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2012
wen eva i hear a gurl call ma name slowly as if she wz drawin it or singin wit my name,wen eva i see a gurl wf big buuuty,and a flat tummy wt dt boooobzzz pointd toward north,am lyk dt must b sylvia.i no she missd moi
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by fitnesslover1(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2012
self loathing and positive past experiences
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by eehweezzy(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2012
weneva a gurl requests frm moi,she cumz to my mind,she neva requestd frm me n wen givin her willingly she rejectz n i had to force her coz i luv givin,though she'z gone buh wntz to kum bak again,since den av neva seen a gud gurl lyk her,though she livz in my past buh stil miss her
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by jayceejeffrey: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2012
I remember my Ex Anytime my Girlfrnd dissappoints me by nt doing wat she says
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by WarHorse1(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2012
Many of the comments here remind me of the song below

"I'd Rather" – Luther Vandross

I thought sometime alone
was what we really needed
you said this time would hurt more than it helps
but I couldn't see that
I thought it was the end
of a beautiful story
and so I left the one I loved at home to be alone (alone)
and I tried and found
out this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
whoo-oo-oo-oo yeah

And then I met someone
and thought she could replace you
we got along just fine
but wasted time because she was not you
we had a lot of fun
though we knew we were faking
love was not impressed with our connection built on lies, all lies
so I'm here cause I found this one thing is true
that I'm nothing without you
I know better now
and I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
who holds my heart

I can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you,
I can only prove the things I say with time,
please be mine,

I'd rather have bad times with (please be mine) you,
than good times with someone else (I know)
I'd rather be beside you in a storm (anytime),
than safe and warm by myself (so sure baby)
I'd rather have hard times to gether,
than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart (my heart)

I'd rather have bad times with you (surely),
than good times with someone else (surely)
I'd rather be beside you in a storm (oh yeah),
than safe and warm by myself (all by myself)
I'd rather have hard times together,
than to have it easy apart (you know it)

whoooo.....who holds my heart
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Okukk(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Whenever am home hungry and those beautiful words she use to say
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2012
dynamicdabrat: when ever i c dogs mating dats when i remember him cos he's got no taste.

Which means you are tasteless.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ifyann002(f): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Wen am maltreated by my hubby I remember my ex
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by sirwyte(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2012
1. Anytym i meet an intelligent gal.
2. Anytym i read hr txts.
3. Anytym i c a female youth corper.
4. Anytym i feel lonely, bored, sad or hd a bad day.
5. Anytym i c ppl 2rly in luv n r dsplayin it most espcly in public.
6. Anytym i wanna kiss soo passionately.
Hr name is Chinenye Mbah. I luv hr ooo much bt its sooo sad we broke up. I stl luv hr n I pray she cms bk 2 me.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by raystanley(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2012
Each time i try 2 convince a girl for a sex. It makes me remember my Ex. How she used to please me to 've sex with her!
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by divalin19: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2012
Eyaa y is ur hubby doing dat 2 u
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2012
Gracious10:

mononucleosis is real. Stay away from peoples oral cavity! grin
bro are you a victim of this MONONUCLEOSIS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.