Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17739 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
Excelboi: Several calls from a particular person everyday makes me to remember my EX!
Anytym I hear Keri Hilson's luv knocks dwn i rmmba ha... She so much luv d song.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ivorybabe88(f): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided
Lollol lol grin shocked
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ivorybabe88(f): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
ohisola: I rembr him 4 his faithfulness n d love he had 4 me.
Lol i see you were the Bleep up lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
wandeay: Her beauty, romantic attitude and generousity.
What nw hpnd btw u guys?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ivorybabe88(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dispite, him driving me crazy at times, he always made sure i was happy (financially)...lol ....when im broke i definetly remember his @$$ grin ....but hes an ex cuz not even money can buy u love wink
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
EmmyDe25:
I hope is not my gf ur tokn abt?

If your gf is Naomi, then yes angry
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by tulk2mi: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
AM NOT A PLAYBOY but got so many ex's. but 4 d topic @ hand let me just say one dat i rememba (was in lov wit her 2)
She likes one part of my bed. got accustom to seeing her there (most tym we play fight 4 d rite 2 b on dat particular spot, guesswhat she always wins wink)
now anytym i turn around on my bed a c dat spot empty its like smthing is missing. Break up was amicable, alot of unreconcilable diff. guess it was not meant 2 b
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
his unique way of smiling,his loving&encouraging words though he's not an ex really i lost him 3 years ago cry cry..rest in peace embarassed. i remembered the first time we met!o sweet memory!! he the most caring, romantic and very stubborn in the world. i miss him a lot
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
~vicky~:
his unique way of smiling,his loving&encouraging words though he's not an ex really i lost him 3 years ago cry cry..rest in peace embarassed. i remembered the first time we met!o sweet memory!! he the most caring, romantic and very stubborn in the world. i miss him a lot
ehya.. it is not easy..
but dear, you ll get the best man smiley
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
acidosis™:

ehya.. it is not easy..
but dear, you ll get the best man smiley

thanks. i pray so
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
the lesson(s) I learnt smiley
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
milkme: wouc I rember her whenever am 'lone;she was(is) such a nice lady,she is my very first love.Jst distance and age factor(27 days older dan me),kept me away 4m her,but we still chart on 2go

I understand ,U both are 2go kids.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
I'm yet to find that special person very optimistic that some day (very soon) I'll find her and perhaps might just be the one and only .
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
~vicky~:
smiley
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mspookie: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
when I think abt how much sekkx I haven't had.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
ivorybabe88:
Lollol lol grin shocked

angry angry
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by yahooman: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
I remenber my Ex whenever i c a yahoowoman
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2012
yahooman: I remenber my Ex whenever i c a yahoowoman
na EFCC arrest am?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ATMC(f): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2012
BrutusOj: Anytym I c ATM machine, I remember my ex cos I was her ATM machine during my relationship angry wi angryt her
hehehehe
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by sexymikel: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2012
How we use 2 play
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ATMC(f): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2012
ifyann002: Wen am maltreated by my hubby I remember my ex
ohhhh...i feel u
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by pheemmii(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2012
Hw long is d relationship nw & are u ready to settle down nw? Be careful... If u don't want to leave her, she can leave u, trust no WOMEN!!!
Jyde89: Dont av one, seeing the post so far, dont want to have. I luv my gal so much, i cant afford to make her an x.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 2sexy(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2012
blogger1.0:

I can't even begin to imagine the kinda ugly modafucker you must be to have something like that as an ex....mehn!

My friend park for one side...

God forbid I even remember my ex... she is lucky I am quite slow to action, if not, i for beat beat the living day light out of her. Ba5taard!

Anyway, she is currently serving her jail term! Looking like a lost dog in search for its owner. Rotten tomatoe lol! KARMA!
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by DonTim1: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2012
She was caring to a fault... No equal since.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by giftiy(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2012
some times the X become much that u dont even kw which to remember
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2012
giftiy: some times the X become much that u dont even kw which to remember

Exactly u just have 2 choose d last one
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by cycline404(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2012
Well for me I don't remember my ex for anytin cos she dig her pit and enter all by her self cos for all d reason she gave were all lies... Her friends instruct her to do so... Thus I don't even feel that she is nt here....cos sodier go sodier plenty come..m
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by davida222(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2012
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided
Lol.. correct mate dats Nigerian girls 4 u..
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 2rez: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
steffans:

Awww.....wat happnd?
opposite of her x
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Kagawa: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
she just kips popping in n out....
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by badmrkt(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
Kagawa: she just kips popping in n out....
goin OFF and ON like PHCN or NEPA right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.