Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (17743 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mallorca(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2012
raystanley: Each time i try 2 convince a girl for a sex. It makes me remember my Ex. How she used to please me to 've sex with her!
grin grin grin such is life
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by gnews: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2012
dopeJemi: A song, when u kiss me by shaina twain mks me remember mah ex, cuz it waz d song I played wen I had mah first kiss, waz playing it yLe kissing her cry
. Same wif me Hahahahaha, not my ex, but one chick
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by mrczar(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2012
all i caan saay iz dat d tot of my ex makes me cum!
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by brigante007(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2012
its shows alot of NLanders dont knw hw to move on. mtchewww
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Myne White: Maybe you guys need to go and apologize and get back with your exes. I see a lot of broken hearts talking.

What a steeewpid statement?

They should apologise for what?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by angelkev: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2012
anytime someone does wat she does
anytime i c someone dat luks lik her
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by milkme(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2012
wouc I rember her whenever am 'lone;she was(is) such a nice lady,she is my very first love.Jst distance and age factor(27 days older dan me),kept me away 4m her,but we still chart on 2go
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2012
dopeJemi: A song, when u kiss me by shaina twain mks me remember mah ex, cuz it waz d song I played wen I had mah first kiss, waz playing it yLe kissing her cry
we both share the same tin abt our ex, seriously, dat was also d song he played for me d 1st tym we kissed. D song reminds me of him.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by clerkent(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2012
dammytex: lol

Anytime I see a lady with beautiful and clear hands and feet...
plus
Anytime I hear Avril Lavigne, Natasha Beddinfield and Tamia singing...
plus
Anytime I hear the statement "you are a great kisser"; of course I remember my teacher...
lol ar u banging ur teacher
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 190: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2012
I see lots of scary ex gf's out there

Thank God for una future-so many nairaland guyss from dis thread aint gat classss
lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by matooto: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2012
dynamicdabrat: when ever i c dogs mating dats when i remember him cos he's got no taste.
[color=#550000][/color] And you a proof of his tastelessness, I suppose?
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by eminemkayc: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2012
Listenin to Track 9 on the D12 WORLD album brings back the memories. . .
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Subuhanalahi: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
He does not worth remembering, though no harm from his side but I can't compare him with my baby.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by CasieJ: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
ℓ̊ don't think ℓ̊ have anything †̥☺ remember about any ex, ℓ̊ can't eat a rotten cake Άŋϑ remember it, ℓ̊ regretted ever meeting any 1.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by 1money: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
If you miss ur ex so much,why not go back to him/her.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Gracious10: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
badmrkt: bro are you a victim of this MONONUCLEOSIS?

LOL, nope! But its just advisable to kiss someone you know their health status. Majority of people just join mouth together even on a first date, they maybe carrying the ifedia.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by conquerorb: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
I only remember her,whenever I see her picture on facebook. Ex is an Ex.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by ceeceeco: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
No luv lost; No luv found.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by purifire(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
ohisola: I rembr him 4 his faithfulness n d love he had 4 me.
this is interesting! so what happened, if he was that good. i guess u misbehave. Girls shaaaa shocked
ohisola: I rembr him 4 his faithfulness n d love he had 4 me.
this is interesting! so what happened? if he was that good. i guess u misbehave. Girls shaaaa
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by purifire(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Subuhanalahi: He does not worth remembering, though no harm from his side but I can't compare him with my baby.
u must be very ungrateful, i pity ur present "baby" cos u will so dump him like a piece of rag when u meet a more enterprising guy. so insatiable
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by purifire(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Dignitary: Don't know why so many peeps are writing bogus sentences?

What makes u want to remember your EX?

Formula: add a single letter to the question.

Step 1: letter 'S'

Step 2: S + EX

Answer: SEX
everybody is not like u na, be matured for once. is not everybody that have sex in a relationship
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by Solozzo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yomieluv: I remember her with her body movement,she catwalks when walking as in model style,that's why I hate watching fashion tv on dstv cos it reminds me of her.. But distance kept us far from each other,as in she travelled out.I'll date u,theresa over,and over again,if I had the chance..still missing u.. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .this our pix,before she went.
l

Look for her on Facebook. She maybe one of the billion members.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by uniqueren(f): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
anytime i see a dark skinned guy with very good set of white teeth
he was so handsome but damn he is a big time flirt
angry
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dopeJemi: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
gnews: . Same wif me Hahahahaha, not my ex, but one chick
cool cool cool
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dammytex: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
clerkent: lol ar u banging ur teacher

lol
I learnt my excellent kissing skills from my only ex. She was my kissing teacher.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dopeJemi: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
nyere84: we both share the same tin abt our ex, seriously, dat was also d song he played for me d 1st tym we kissed. D song reminds me of him.
wow! Nyc, u neva can tell oh, maybe dis z destinygrin smiley maybe we were meant 2 meet eachoda N cheesy
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by dBard: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=Yomieluv]I remember her with her body movement,she catwalks when walking as in model style,that's why I hate watching fashion tv on dstv cos it reminds me of her.. But distance kept us far from each other,as in she travelled out.I'll date u,theresa over,and over again,if I ha d the cha lipsrsealed :-Xnce..still missing u.. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .this our pix,before she went.[/quot

hmmmm.. she sure looks like.. isn't dat.. .. shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
190: anytime i see any wild animal, i remember my ex

last time i saw a wounded bush pig - thoughts of her came running through my mind undecided

Aba wetin happen grin
Seriously you need to let go.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
badmrkt: whenever i come in contact with any girl wearing my ex's favourite perfume,there's this voice inside me calling out my ex's name.whenever that happens there's this hot tears rolling down my eyes.so y'all tell me what makes y'all wana remember your ex.
Eeyah... Pele tie
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
badmrkt: whenever i come in contact with any girl wearing my ex's favourite perfume,there's this voice inside me calling out my ex's name.whenever that happens there's this hot tears rolling down my eyes.so y'all tell me what makes y'all wana remember your ex.
Eeyah... Pele tie.
Re: What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
joeydozzy: anytime I see a girl in jean, I remember my ex undecided On a more serious note, it's the way she wears it, she kills it and changes her name, Naomi backwards to I moan. God, I loved that girl
I hope is not my gf ur tokn abt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.