Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18300 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hmmm... Very good idea. I hope I am worthy to be a judge.

@ pharoah n cuddle,

Why not pick a final date instead of waiting for debaters to decide. Pick a date and set the ball rolling.

Date has been fixed since na
My bad, I thought everyone knew the Date & Time already

24th & 25th of November, 2012
7pm to 10pm
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2012
Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Cuddlemii
type something cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Roland17(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
Cuddlemii: Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Cuddlemii
type something cheesy
Lol u caught me.

I honestly admire the level of cooperation, suggestions and contribution everyone is dishing out here to ensure this debates records success.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Roland17:
Lol u caught me.

I honestly admire the level of cooperation, suggestions and contribution everyone is dishing out here to ensure this debates records success.

Lolz wink
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Ok good. I love dem kisses. lol

Please mail me ASAP. Ur attention is urgently needed. Same for Efe and Pharaoh. cheesy

tgirl4real @ymail dot com

Sent you an email as you instructed
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Obinoscopy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Date has been fixed since na
My bad, I thought everyone knew the Date & Time already

24th & 25th of November, 2012
7pm to 10pm

Don't you think 10pm is late (4 guys who go to bed early or for guys who intend following the event from a cybercafe)? Why not 6pm till 9pm or even 8pm? My opinion though
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Don't you think 10pm is late (4 guys who go to bed early or for guys who intend following the event from a cybercafe)? Why not 6pm till 9pm or even 8pm? My opinion though

I don't think the debate will run for that long. I guess the time was chosen to give room for any surprises/developments that might crop up on that day.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.