Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! (18297 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

Because 99% if not more of today Nigerian women are child molestors themselves, so they cannot profer solution to what they do. Men ought to have been there to challenge them & give them a focus.

Believe me, our women are victims of this. don't u ever ponder on y they treat these innocent children they call maids & house helps with so much hate They carry them in the back seats of their cars when d front seat is free just to tell d whole world that this one is a maid.

Plz when next u want to bring them into a discussion, make sure is all abt how Tom Cruise wont Marry Genevieve Nnaji or y Emeka is dating Tonto Dike, etc, thats d only thing they have honest interest in ok

And when the 99% of women bring these children home, what do the 99% of men married to them do? Surely If men are "the fountain of knowledge" and "virtue of correctness and appropriateness" that you would like us to believe. . .they would send these children back immediately. But they aren't are they? So it is safe to assume they are also a party to child molestation right? Which begs the question, why are you singling out the women you chauvinistic pig? What are the men who "know it all" like you doing to solve the problem? Nada, that's what! So please, please please do us all a favor and STFU! You have nothing remotely close to useful or sensible to offer here.

Run along now. . .go practice how to stand up to women in real life. Mr know it all who can only come online to flex his muscles but too chicken in real life to take a stance.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by ohisola(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks into thread.. Looks around, cant find my name on the list or Judges or Debaters.. Thinks about pissing all over the thread.. But change my mind and piss all over the BOKO HARAM sympatiser in the room... Walks back to Upper IWEKA!! angry
so u live in Benin?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Shaw007(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Well well. . .
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
ohisola: so u live in Benin?
huh?? Seriously?? Can I find my precious Upper Iweka in Benin?? I have a feelin d ansa wuld be the negative
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
ohisola: so u live in Benin?
Is Upper Iweka in Benin or you are just suffering from memory loss
LMAO
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by chucky234(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

Because 99% if not more of today Nigerian women are child molestors themselves, so they cannot profer solution to what they do. Men ought to have been there to challenge them & give them a focus.

Believe me, our women are victims of this. don't u ever ponder on y they treat these innocent children they call maids & house helps with so much hate They carry them in the back seats of their cars when d front seat is free just to tell d whole world that this one is a maid.

Plz when next u want to bring them into a discussion, make sure is all abt how Tom Cruise wont Marry Genevieve Nnaji or y Emeka is dating Tonto Dike, etc, thats d only thing they have honest interest in ok
Haba DailyNews,so na your today news be this,this your news na F9.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
chucky234: Haba DailyNews,so na your today news be this,this your news na F9.

hahahahaha....seriously it pisses me off seeing how these women maltreat innocent vulnerable children in the name of house helps...don't worry, soon, it will be a punishable crime to own a house help. if u can't take care of your home on your own, then go look for a matured nanny or adult to pay. wicked souls grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

And when the 99% of women bring these children home, what do the 99% of men married to them do? Surely If men are "the fountain of knowledge" and "virtue of correctness and appropriateness" that you would like us to believe. . .they would send these children back immediately. But they aren't are they? So it is safe to assume they are also a party to child molestation right? Which begs the question, why are you singling out the women you chauvinistic pig? What are the men who "know it all" like you doing to solve the problem? Nada, that's what! So please, please please do us all a favor and STFU! You have nothing remotely close to useful or sensible to offer here.

Run along now. . .go practice how to stand up to women in real life. Mr know it all who can only come online to flex his muscles but too chicken in real life to take a stance.

lolz....my wife can never dare to bring a house help in my home, never. if two of us can't take care of the home on our own, then we don't need to look for any maid to enslave.

BTW, if you are amongst those enslaving vulnerable children as maids just because they are poor, you better have a rethink from today, and also tell your friends too to desist from it because it is a crime to humanity punishable by God Himself.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
@SisiKill, that was so so mean to Dailynews. I wonder what he has done to deserve been called a pig.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
val_dee: @SisiKill, that was so so mean to Dailynews. I wonder what he has done to deserve been called a pig.

lolz....my bro...u don't need to border yourself with that...its their way....that's how they molest children in their homes- cursing them all day. haven't u observed that most females on nairaland can't oppose a poster they disagree with without calling him/her names or using demeaning words

She asked what the 99% of men do when their wives enslave innocent children as maids. But if she and others can be honest enough, most men fight with their wives for maltreating their house helps. but the women would rather make the home uncomfortable for the men via their usual nagging to the extent that majority of the men prefer to overlook how they treat their maids cos the next accusation is that the man is eying the maid.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by denzel2009: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Is shymexxing allowed?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by cowgurl: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lol. Pathetic souls on the loose, I pray they all run mad, AMEN.
don't let them get to you cuddles, they are thrash to do without.

@SisiKill,
am so loving your post, damn, lolz.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Biggyd2: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
val_dee: @SisiKill, that was so so mean to Dailynews. I wonder what he has done to deserve been called a pig.

I guess your reading glasses focuses only so far, eh?

It's okay. . .you are pardoned.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
cowgurl: Lol. Pathetic souls on the loose, I pray they all run mad, AMEN.
don't let them get to you cuddles, they are thrash to do without.

@SisiKill,
am so loving your post, damn, lolz.

Lolzzzzz....OMG! this is damn so funny...
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by ebbsfavs: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lets have a laugh! I hope somebody starts a section on the Ondo Governorship elections for unbiased people. I have a bias though, a favorite is not a question..

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

lolz....my bro...u don't need to border yourself with that...its their way....that's how they molest children in their homes- cursing them all day. haven't u observed that most females on nairaland can't oppose a poster they disagree with without calling him/her names or using demeaning words

She asked what the 99% of men do when their wives enslave innocent children as maids. But if she and others can be honest enough, most men fight with their wives for maltreating their house helps. but the women would rather make the home uncomfortable for the men via their usual nagging to the extent that majority of the men prefer to overlook how they treat their maids cos the next accusation is that the man is eying the maid.

Let's see. . .Being "uncomfortable" vs saving a young life? Saving a young life vs being "uncomfortable" Hmm, what to do? What to do?

Okay, I can see why men keep quite, it IS hell living in a house where your wife is not talking to you, yep more hellish than being a 10yrs old child burdened with the chores even two adults can't do.

Thanks for setting us straight dude, you really are a stand up guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Roland17(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
Its utterly distasteful to read some chauvinist comment about this debates, This unique debate was created to celebrate the women/ladies of Nairaland irrespective of the sections or threads they frequent, why can't women have/ share their own view/ ideas on Socio-political, Economic issues that affect them daily.

Two months ago a woman gave one of the best speeches during a campaign in the history of the USA to revitalize her husbands push for a second term in the oval office, why should our's be different?

Anyone who frequents NL would attest without personal bias the competence of the contestants listed, i applaud those selected and wish them all the best, everyone can not be a contestant, but everyone can support this, you don't know who is reading!! that's one of the beauties of the forum.

You and I have been privileged to meet some exceptional women in various sphere's of life.

Nice work Cuddlemii, do not be deterred. I Hope this thread stays up for a while to create enough awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Let's see. . .Being "uncomfortable" vs saving a young life? Saving a young life vs being "uncomfortable" Hmm, what to do? What to do?

Okay, I can see why men keep quite, it IS hell living in a house where your wife is not talking to you, yep more hellish than being a 10yrs old child burdened with the chores even two adults can't do.

Thanks for setting us straight dude, you really are a stand up guy! cheesy

lol, all m saying is u nowadays Nigerian ladies should pls for d sake of God n humanity try n treat other ppls children with love, I know its hard for a black woman to do, but pls u guys can change if u truly desire to n pray for God to grant u guys d grace.

If u must own a maid or house help, pls try all u can to treat her nice, stop overloading them with house chores. treat them like u wud treat ur own children. give them freedom to at least have a feel of life. remember u are not rich or comfy out of ur own wisdom or power. tomorrow is pregnant, u cnt tell d future of ur own children or grandchildren tomorrow irrespective of d amount of wealth u store for them.

Thats all m saying. & then, u ladies shud reduce ur craze for irrelevant movies which only teach women how to acquire hundreds of maids n maltreat them in d name of answering madam. aside this, I hve no issue with u or anyone, so try n calm ur nerves for we aren't quarreling.

BTW, u can always disagree with ppls opinion without showcasin that u enjoy cursing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by pearlhapi(f): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
This thread has been greatly derailed,as beautiful as it is•most people obviously don't like good things!I wish the thread can be put back on track
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

lol, all m saying is u nowadays Nigerian ladies should pls for d sake of God n humanity try n treat other ppls children with love, I know its hard for a black woman to do, but pls u guys can change if u truly desire to n pray for God to grant u guys d grace.

If u must own a maid or house help, pls try all u can to treat her nice, stop overloading them with house chores. treat them like u wud treat ur own children. give them freedom to at least have a feel of life. remember u are not rich or comfy out of ur own wisdom or power. tomorrow is pregnant, u cnt tell d future of ur own children or grandchildren tomorrow irrespective of d amount of wealth u store for them.

Thats all m saying. & then, u ladies shud reduce ur craze for irrelevant movies which only teach women how to acquire hundreds of maids n maltreat them in d name of answering madam. aside this, I hve no issue with u or anyone, so try n calm ur nerves for we aren't quarreling.

BTW, u can always disagree with ppls opinion without showcasin that u enjoy cursing smiley

Rotflmoa!!! Etiquette lessons? Coming from you??!! What a laugh!! cheesy cheesy

Dude, reread your posts on this thread then come back and we will discuss who needs lessons on manners.

Musing out loud
So far on this thread, he is the only one who has mentioned all the actors and actresses names yet has the guts to say some people are too focused on movies. I tell ya, sometimes you just gotta wonder what goes on in people's minds. . .on second thoughts, maybe you don't wannna, one can't be too careful when it comes to deep, dark, scary places. lipsrsealed

So far on this this thread he is the only one who 99% of the women he knows treat their maids like slaves. . .again you gotta wonder what kinda person knows such horrible people. What's that old saying again. . .Birds of the same feathers? No wait. . .show you me your friends? Ah! whatever. . .too lazy to look it up. grin

Now back to more pleasant topics. . .Let the Debatin' begin!!

I still have my dress from last time. Newacca? Where is Newacca??!! Dude you me a dance!!! angry angry

Modified to correct real winner's name...hehehehe tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmoa!!! Etiquette lessons? Coming from you??!! What a laugh!! cheesy cheesy

Dude, reread your posts on this thread then come back and we will discuss who needs lessons in manners.

Musing out loud
So far on this thread, he is the only one who has mentioned all the actors and actresses names yet has the guts to say some people are too focused on movies. I tell ya, sometimes you just gotta wonder what goes on in people's minds. . .on second thoughts, maybe you don't wannna, one can't be to careful when it comes to deep, dark, ugly places. lipsrsealed

So far on this this thread he is the only one who 99% of the women he knows treat their maids like slaves. . .you gotta wonder what kinda person knows such horrible people. What's that old saying again. . .Birds of the same feathers? No wait. . .show you me your friends? Ah! whatever. . .too lazy to look it up. grin

Now back to more pleasant topics. . .Let the Debatin' begin!!

I still have my dress from last time. Newacca? Where is Newacca??!! Dude you me a dance!!! angry angry

Modified to correct real winner's name...hehehehe tongue

lol...I won't deny the fact that I am always against total gender-equality cos its not natural, but I strongly support the respect of women n treating them right, but not exaltin them to become equal to men, nope, n I will say it anytime any day smiley

only me n my God knows how much I detaste NOLLYWOOD movies n in fact anything movie aside inspirational ones mostly the pure war films. that doesn't mean I dnt hear or once in a lifetime come across some of those perceived NOLLYWOOD actors, at least I have a DsTV full subscription, though majorly for sports n news.

Birds of a feather flock together, how lol...of course I do visit relations, & I have married frnds too & they do talk abt how bad their wives treat their helps, plus the ones I see myself, so I dnt need anyone to tell me, n u urself knw d truth, maybe u are even among those that maltreat ur maids lol...frm d way u speak.

I can be against a topic or thread opinion, but hardly can u see me use insulting words anyhow like most of u do openly here, bad omen. All the same, let d thread flow...but I can never be a feminist cos it has never helped d world n will not.

To viewers out there, sorry if I derailed d thread, was only making my opinion known, cos I dnt rub words to please anyone or to appear nice when in my mind I shelter a different opinion, thats never in me, n m not afraid of anyones attack or disagreement cos am a moving train....a fast moving one beefers can hardly catch up with smiley all for peace, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by NewsFlash101: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Ayorh4you(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cuddlemii: We are delighted to be able to invite you to participate in a Debate session on Nairaland

Come and impact on the learning experience of members of Nairaland.

Topic of Debate:

***Under Construction*** Child Soldiers, Slavery, Child Trafficking and Domestic Child Help Abuse

Time:
November, 2012- Debaters, please, indicate your availability (The date & time that is convenient for you)
**Use this link for availability->https://www.nairaland.com/1065343/contestants-nairalands-literary-debating-day

Debaters:

Amya

Chaircover

Cowgurl

Efemena xy

Freecocoa

Firestar

Gentiejag

Goldieluks

Humbled by grace

Ishilove

Jennykadry,

Kobojunkie

Michelin89

Pendo89,

Queensmith

Roctation

Talina

Judges:
Jaybee, Jarus, Oam4j, Roland17, Sisi_kill (1 more will be added shortly)

Venue:
Literature/Writing Section, Nairaland

Project Managers:
Pharoah & Assisted by Kpolli

Plagiarism Detectives:
Cheddarkings & Shymmex (Contestants of Season 1)

Time Keeper:

Whether black, white, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
We are all Nigerians!
This is a reflection of diversity yet togetherness.
We Hope You Can Join Us!

iv got interest n wanna b involved in d debate. Include me
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by cheddarking(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cuddlemii just got your invite to be Plagiarism detector

Unfortunately I cant commit to it, but I'm honoured to be invited all the same.

I'm sure Shymmex would be fine without me, given he is an expert in the area grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

lol...I won't deny the fact that I am always against total gender-equality cos its not natural, but I strongly support the respect of women n treating them right, but not exaltin them to become equal to men, nope, n I will say it anytime any day smiley

only me n my God knows how much I detaste NOLLYWOOD movies n in fact anything movie aside inspirational ones mostly the pure war films. that doesn't mean I dnt hear or once in a lifetime come across some of those perceived NOLLYWOOD actors, at least I have a DsTV full subscription, though majorly for sports n news.

Birds of a feather flock together, how lol...of course I do visit relations, & I have married frnds too & they do talk abt how bad their wives treat their helps, plus the ones I see myself, so I dnt need anyone to tell me, n u urself knw d truth, maybe u are even among those that maltreat ur maids lol...frm d way u speak.

I can be against a topic or thread opinion, but hardly can u see me use insulting words anyhow like most of u do openly here, bad omen. All the same, let d thread flow...but I can never be a feminist cos it has never helped d world n will not.

To viewers out there, sorry if I derailed d thread, was only making my opinion known, cos I dnt rub words to please anyone or to appear nice when in my mind I shelter a different opinion, thats never in me, n m not afraid of anyones attack or disagreement cos am a moving train....a fast moving one beefers can hardly catch up with smiley all for peace, lol.

LMFAO! See serious back tracking!! Where did you put this calm, gentleman behavior when you first started off??! cheesy

Dude I have no beef with you, I wouldn't waste my energy like that mmmkay. Alls I'm gonna say is just don't assume because you are a guy, you can talk anyhow about women. . .at women. That may work for you at home but this isn't your home. Your first post on this thread was beyond insulting, I find it hard to believe you know any woman personally, let alone married to one. The first debate session was an all guys thing, the ladies didn't complain, nope they were here cheering the guys on. Now it's their turn, instead of reciprocating. . .you come on here talking down at them and practically call them bubbleheads? What for?

Another thing you should also keep in mind. . .your circle of female friends and relatives DO NOT 99% of Nigerian women make. So what happens in your little corner of the world is unique to your little corner of the world. Again, Don't come in here casting aspersion on all women just because the ones you are fortunate to know are not so nice people.

Having said, let's get this show on the road!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

LMFAO! See serious back tracking!! Where did you put this calm, gentleman behavior when you first started off??! cheesy

Dude I have no beef with you, I wouldn't waste my energy like that mmmkay. Alls I'm gonna say is just don't assume because you are a guy, you can talk anyhow about women. . .at women. That may work for you at home but this isn't your home. Your first post on this thread was beyond insulting, I find it hard to believe you know any woman personally, let alone married to one. The first debate session was an all guys thing, the ladies didn't complain, nope they were here cheering the guys on. Now it's their turn, instead of reciprocating. . .you come on here talking down at them and practically call them bubbleheads? What for?

Another thing you should also keep in mind. . .your circle of female friends and relatives DO NOT 99% of Nigerian women make. So what happens in your little corner of the world is unique to your little corner of the world. Again, Don't come in here casting aspersion on all women just because the ones you are fortunate to know are not so nice people.

Having said, let's get this show on the road!! cheesy

lol....I started my first post as a joking attack on cuddlemi for choosing ppl who hardly contribute to dis section when there r plenty intelligent females who have passion for dis section. if only u were not so engrossed in finding points to pour out ur venom, u ought to have understood d tune, frm hw I abused united kingdom for being a feminist nation n havin a queen, which had nothing to do with dis topic, someone even asked what my point was like a honorable man he is, he did it politely but u chose otherwise.

u even went as far as indirectly recounting my life here on nairaland just to disagree or oppose my opinion, which showed u even have time to be trailing on me here, na wa o...when I dnt even knw u or bordered to take notice of how u run ur things here. SMH, u failed it. u dnt need to bring opinions frm other sections n thread to a different thread just to oppose someone, it portrays bitterness & other underlying stuffs.

BTW, I don't contribute on topics or threads to please people, I air my opinion based on how I feel abt d topic. so dnt expect me to always act like those who come on forums to say d opposite of what they have in mind cos I got some of them as frnds, n I know wht they do talk outside d forum, so dnt always clap for ppl who say things that pleases ur ear online.

Can we stop now so d thread can move on smoothly

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by slimyem: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2012

that's because you do not know him..
He is full of BULLSHIT in every way...
Sisi-Kill gave an apt response to his nonsense!!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by slimyem: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I find it hard to believe you know any woman personally, let alone married to one.
don't be deceived..
He is a single, lonely and miserable 28-year old hypocrite who only comes online to vomit crap,say malicious things about women and and prey on unsuspecting little girls he can profess love to and introduce to his friends and family within 7 days of chatting with them.
He never gets any attention from women in real life and uses the online platform to slander them as much as he can.
Bush pig of a thing he is!!
Cuddles,abeg nor vex..i just had to say this!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
slimyem: that's because you do not know him..
He is full of BULLSHIT in every way...
Sisi-Kill gave an apt response to his nonsense!!

Romance people on rampage Lolz....
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
slimyem: don't be deceived..
He is a single, lonely and miserable 28-year old hypocrite who only comes online to vomit crap,say malicious things about women and and prey on unsuspecting little girls he can profess love to and introduce to his friends and family within 7 days of chatting with them.
He never gets any attention from women in real life and uses the online platform to slander them as much as he can.
Bush pig of a thing he is!!
Cuddles,abeg nor vex..i just had to say this!

Singing: money, money, money! money can buy you, money money! money can buy love oh yes, money money money!

Check my profile & u will understand that DailyNews can get any woman of his dream, I repeat, any...all he needs to do is make use of his available gadgets, get lose a bit, change his mind about gold-diggers out to ruin men, & then wait to pack ladies of all class like sand.

u & I know that no rich guy suffers loneliness except he choses to, which I chose cos I dnt want any lazy girl partying on my hard earned money. if all guys can be like me, gold-diggers like u would go into permanent extinction like d dinasor smiley I hope this hits u hard miss hater, quit tracing DailyNews up n down, u cnt win him via hate...go n read ur book & focus on ur lovely relationship, if at all u can attract one, Lolz. am a one-man squad, ready to demolish a batallion of angry female beefers. bring em on.

But wait o, it seems the simple secret to figuring out the bad girls on nairaland is by opening the secret book that reveals their evil lifestyles & u will see the victims, d bad ones crawling out of their wretched shelters to defend their evil doings in an attempt to deceive gullible minds that obvious truth is no longer truth.

Talk about gold-diggers, & watch all d gold-diggers attack u. talk about poor girls, & watch wretched girls flood around u. talk about ugly girls with ugly character n watch wogly girls devour u. but who cares if ur mad to hear d truth or not Truth must be told, n truth hurts smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! by SisiKill1: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
DailyNews:

lol....I started my first post as a joking attack on cuddlemi for choosing ppl who hardly contribute to dis section when there r plenty intelligent females who have passion for dis section. if only u were not so engrossed in finding points to pour out ur venom, u ought to have understood d tune, frm hw I abused united kingdom for being a feminist nation n havin a queen, which had nothing to do with dis topic, someone even asked what my point was like a honorable man he is, he did it politely but u chose otherwise.

u even went as far as indirectly recounting my life here on nairaland just to disagree or oppose my opinion, which showed u even have time to be trailing on me here, na wa o...when I dnt even knw u or bordered to take notice of how u run ur things here. SMH, u failed it. u dnt need to bring opinions frm other sections n thread to a different thread just to oppose someone, it portrays bitterness & other underlying stuffs.

BTW, I don't contribute on topics or threads to please people, I air my opinion based on how I feel abt d topic. so dnt expect me to always act like those who come on forums to say d opposite of what they have in mind cos I got some of them as frnds, n I know wht they do talk outside d forum, so dnt always clap for ppl who say things that pleases ur ear online.

Can we stop now so d thread can move on smoothly

Whoa! Whoa! Hold on...Indirectly recounting your life??

Lmao!! Dude. . .are you sure you are okay? This isn't an insult oh, I am now worried about you. How in the world did I indirectly recount your life??!! I don't know you from Adam and I can honestly say this is the first time I have encountered your user name. So again.....how did I recount your life?

Ah! It is either my wish of being clairvoyant is has finally been granted or your are one 'em people who see shadows everywhere they turn. Well since the former is so impossible, I think I am gonna have to go with the latter. . Lemme ask you this. . .do you sometimes feel persecuted? Do you feel like someone is watching your every move? Do you hear voices when no one is around? Do you sometimes feel like the people around you know something you don't?

Please, please don't be shy about answering these questions. You will be surprised to know there are many people out there who have the same issues too. It really is nothing to be ashamed of.

Look forget our differences, it seems so petty in the face of to this, so please believe me when I say I am here to help. . .any which way I can. smiley

Hey, wait a minute I hope this isn't some lame attempt to save face by playing victim oh. That won't be nice considering the machismo reeking out of every pore on you when you first came on the thread. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting) / Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.