Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? (6487 Views)

L.o.v.e / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
@shaybe babe...datz qudnews ooo...hmmm naija men una hear am...
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Mynd44: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
shaybe baby: Chick, how about looking outside the naija gene pool? There are over 6 billion people on this planet, limiting yourself to naija(naija's entire population is about 120mil)which makes up about 2% of the world's population. There an entire 98% out there of which a good proportion are men and therefore increasing your chances of finding the person of your dreams. Why restrict your self to a small river when you can fish in oceans with more diversity. Met the man of my dreams once I stopped dating naija fellas and I've never looked back since then.

Pritheeann: @shaybe babe...datz qudnews ooo...hmmm naija men una hear am...

Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
ebbsfavs: Lets have a laugh! I hope somebody starts a section on the Ondo Governorship elections for unbiased people. I have a bias though, a favorite is not a question..

[size=13pt]RUBBISH
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by shaybebaby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: @shaybe babe...datz qudnews ooo...hmmm naija men una hear am...
It's fab. I'm sure in time, you'll meet yours too and it'll be when you are not looking. Sounds cliche but it's true. I'd just been hurt when I met my husband and was in the frame of mind of wanting to have fun. It even started with a drunken snog at pub after a friend's party. The funny thing was at the start, we fought a lot(different personalities clashing) rather than having that initial honeymoon period where neither finds faults with each other. But, we moved in together after 4 months of dating, got engaged 2 months later, had our wedding two years after. Eight years on, he's still my sexy munchkin, we've got a lovely son and all this from a drunken snog in a pub. Who'd have thunk it? tongue
It'll happen darling and when it does, you'll appreciate it all the better. In the search to find your prince, you'll still have kiss a few frogs.
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by shaybebaby(f): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
k2039:

Get back to swingin' from them trees!!!!
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
shaybe baby:
It's fab. I'm sure in time, you'll meet yours too and it'll be when you are not looking. Sounds cliche but it's true. I'd just been hurt when I met my husband and was in the frame of mind of wanting to have fun. It even started with a drunken snog at pub after a friend's party. The funny thing was at the start, we fought a lot(different personalities clashing) rather than having that initial honeymoon period where neither finds faults with each other. But, we moved in together after 4 months of dating, got engaged 2 months later, had our wedding two years after. Eight years on, he's still my sexy munchkin, we've got a lovely son and all this from a drunken snog in a pub. Who'd have thunk it? tongue
It'll happen darling and when it does, you'll appreciate it all the better. In the search to find your prince, you'll still have kiss a few frogs.

[size=13pt]where the heck did you put this before writing that initial shi*t of yours
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
@shaybe baby m jes 2 hapi 4u joor....
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]@Pritheeann this is not any different from racism,I took my time to write out my advise on this issue,I didnt get a single thank you.Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
hahahahahaha @k2039 wadt ur own nw..oya fank yhu...i apreciate alot
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by k2039: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pritheeann: hahahahahaha @k2039 wadt ur own nw..oya fank yhu...i apreciate alot

[size=13pt]Seriously mail me,you have to tell me why you didnt respond to my mail,it's irritating(I guess that's because I'm only 21)
[/size]
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
k2039:

jealous? grin
Re: Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? by Pritheeann(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
dunno y he hiz jealous oooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japan's Annual Penis Festival (pictures) / End Time: See The “cassava” Picture This Guy Posted On Facebook (photos) / My First Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.