Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? (9950 Views)

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by dennylove(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
for real,looking at this four letter word called LOVE,it AMAZING to explain what it REALLY is,some peoples say that LOVE IS BLIND,some say LOVE IS PAIN,some say,LOVE IS SO AMAZING,some will say that LOVE IS THIS, LOVE IS THAT,looking at this four letter word, is a wide expression that have NO END.look at the kind of love mothers have for their children,even if the child is UGLY,CRIPPLE,HANDICAPP,and so on,the amazing thing is that the mother of the child still love the child.look at the love men and women have for each other,even the animals know what is call love,so what is your own view of this fours letter called LOVE?
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
Love is a sword dt leaves the heart bleeding.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by edygirl(f): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2006
It hurts. I'll like to love but hate to be in love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2006
Advise for the ladies: If some dude tells you he loves you on the second, third or forth date, run and never look back cause he just wants a piece of your ass lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2006
it does not exist
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by greatgeo(m): 1:58am On Sep 30, 2006
Love as d name goes can only be gotten from d love of GOD so if u don't have d fear of him u can't have d real love.its not just a world u say to ppl u meet cos it has power to make and brake.so b careful who u say it to.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 2:00am On Sep 30, 2006
yeah u sure need to be careful who u say it to cos if u say it to me u gon get a slap cheesy cheesy j/k
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 2:02am On Sep 30, 2006
Do I get a slap if I tell you I love you as a friend? sad
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 2:02am On Sep 30, 2006
i was just kiddin well i don't care how much u say it but to me it don't exist
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2006
I know what you mean sis I've been hurt a whole bunce of times by that word
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by greatgeo(m): 2:05am On Sep 30, 2006
Kiki d fact dat someone has really disappointed u don't does not stop u from loving anoda.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 2:12am On Sep 30, 2006
aww well its not about hurt well i can't tell u wat its about cos i already decided to make it personal but it don't exist peple just say it to get wat they want at that particular time adn then they gon see someonelse and tell em they love them trust me it don't exist
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2006
I feel you on that girl and that's just what I've been trying to say
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 2:33am On Sep 30, 2006
gurl i know damn ppl just be usin that word and they can't even define it damn
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 2:47am On Sep 30, 2006
Guys would use it just to get under you panties,
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2006
gurl i know dats rite but that sure can't get me
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by Freewilly(f): 4:33am On Sep 30, 2006
Lmao!! don't blame you sis, just make sure when you get to do it, it's with that special someone and not justĀ  some player form around the block.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kiki(f): 4:39am On Sep 30, 2006
gurl i know but errbody tends to act special now until they get wat they want a boy gon prove more than special for me to date him talkless of give him some
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by dennylove(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2006
kikiola,babygirl,no matter what has happened to you,that made you said' LOVE DON'T EXIST,remember out there,MILLION OF PEOPLES still find LOVE.love is an extra-ordinary thing you cannot estimate,SOMETIMES IT TURN RIGHT,AND SOMETIMES IT TURN WRONG,even if it turns wrong at you now,doesn't mean it WRONG FOREVER,but somehow, somewhere,you will find the RIGHT ONE,that will LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE,but,now it seems like you are deining LOVE,don't be surprise that by the time you try to look for that thing called LOVE,you might not get it.because you first denied it,alway remember that everybody want to be loved and need to be loved even the animals knows this. kikiola I CARE, cheesy
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2006
Kiki dear really want to knw ur origin and the country you are at the present so that I can tell you there view about love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2006
Kiki dear really want to knw ur origin and the country you are at the present so that I can tell you there view about love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2006
if you are finding it difficult to be love check your attitude, there are things desisting you from been love probaly your bad looking and manner of approach all this are kind of humiliation if it keep dominating your live you will never be love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2006
Jas_o dnt agree wit u my kiki is a very intelligent, beautiful and well mannered babe it just her experience.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by chy24chy: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2006
Love is more of spiritual than physical.If not why do u think lovers die in the name of love
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by chy24chy: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2006
Love is more of spiritual than physical.If not why do u think lovers die in the name of love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2006
Yes I agree wit u it deals wit d inside than the outside.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by chy24chy: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2006
Love is more of spiritual than physical.If not why do u think lovers die in the name of love.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2006
Dbanj, if you are love not because of your pretyness. your character matters a lot, if anyman keep tellin you he admires your for only your pretyness is fricking and flattering, he has nothing to offer than nosle to shop and pick 24meters running.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by acidrop(f): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2006
did u know, that love flies to and fro in a distance realationship
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2006
acid. your word is for those that not ready yet due to some reasons it can't even be to and fro the only need to understand each other ok. if you are talking of long distance friendship no comment
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by kokoletz(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2006
Jas_o there u go am a guy lol and I knw when its real. Love is nt about character it about d heart even when she is a nag.
Re: What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? by jaso1(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2006
are u trying to deceive us as i'm seeing f in front of your room name. i didn't say there is no real love i'm only trying to explaine what's attainable to be love. don't query meĀ  else i will kich your ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / ... / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.