Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,177 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? (3999 Views)

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Gumby: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2006
ok theres this girl i met at school a few months ago. we started talking oneday when i approached her. after that i walked to her car and stuff like that. i asked her where she was sitting oneday and ever since that she would sit next to me. she would wait for me after class so we can walk together. she would offer to drive me to my car when i walked her to her car. days that i didnt have my car she would offer to drive me home and the first time she drove me home i invited her inside my house and she came in and we sat down on my bed looking through my yearbook but i think i could of made a move there, dont u guys think so oneday we went on a field trip and we carpooled me adn her. after the field trip we went to have a dinner and movie. she asked me questions like whats your favorite color, what celeb would u do and stuff like that and she also told me to tell her about my life. Since that day we then would go out after school for dinner and/or a movie, and come to my house and watch movie. then everyday that we say each other she would give me a hug and ask how i was. hey would a girl ask you how u like your eggs, that was interesting to me? so then oneday she tells me we need to study for the next test. ok so when that day comes to she comes over my house at 6ish. we study for a bit and then go to starbucks and have coffee and come back and study more. so then we study some more and then after we finish walk about stuff. she asks who was my first kiss which i assume that is a hint for me to kiss but i dont cause im a total retard and cant get a hint. so then i talk about u know "i've never had someone who cares for me like you do and does " or something like that i said and she puts her hand on mind and says "i care", with a smile on her face. and then she gets up and says my pants are getting really loose on me so i grab her pants and push them up and see how loose they are, was that a hint for me to do something? she ended up being at my house from 6 til 130am. so then the day of the test we get something to eat before class, while im driving she asks if i want a fry and i say no but she still feeds me it. so christmas comes along and i call her up to wish her a merry christmas and shes like "aww i miss you" and tells me she got me a christmas gift, oh and her mom invites me over but i cant come because im far away. then we oneday go smoke at this place. she greets me with this huge hug which feels very tight on me. we've been both getting these strange text message from people and im like u wanna see mind. she goes i'll show u mind if u show me yours so then i give her b-day present cuz it was her b-day week ago. couple times she talked on the phone and shes like u should meet my grandma and we should drink sometime at the beach. does that mean something if she wants to drink me at the beach? and then oneday we're talking on the phone and read her this text message from this other chick saying "do u like grabing my ass" so them im like in a joking kinda voice maybe we should startin grabbing each others ass or something like that and she says how about not and them im like maybe i should start working my charms on you and she goes maybe then i'll find u unbelivably attrative. should i take that as something? so now a few weeks ago we were suppose to hang out but then she texts me when im at my class which ends at 930 and shes texts me at 9. she says that shes passing out (falling asleep) and then says dont give blood and scuba dive which she did the previous day so now im kinda thinking thats a poor excuse but i ono and she just dont wanna hang with me or maybe shes really tired and feeling really week. i called her around 6 to see if we were still going and she said yeah but then she says that wtf i ono what to think after that. i think we have established a great friendship for sure though. i was almost 100% sure she liked me but was never confident enough to make a move and always afraid of getting rejected by her and now i dont know what to think anymore. what do u guys think? help me out here, what should i do?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Zahymaka(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2006
Please can you split your post into paragraphs? This will make it easier for subsequent readers to enjoy reading it.

What I can see is that she's given you hints at every turn and you didn't take them. If you like her better confess and tell her what you like about her. She might be dejected that you aren't interested in her.

For a girl to get her mom to invite you over, then . . . Go for it man!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by mukina2: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2006
open ur eyes and mind well, and try to read in between the lines, be it niceties or arrogance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by zyman2006(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2006
hi.

You know a girl loves you if she keeps hanging around you and never wants to leave.

Think about it.

Isn't that what you yourself do when you like someone?

The truth is . . . you can't like someone and it won't show. You just can't hide it when you like someone.

From what you said above, it's obvious the girl likes you.

Note of warning:

Be careful about sexual advances from a girl. Sexual advances from a girl is not a sign of likeness but of promiscuity. A decent girl does not need to submit herself to sex with you to show she loves you.

A cultured girl will take seriously her virginity.

Check this perfect girl article.

http://www.true-love-relationship-advice.com/perfect-girl.html

All the best
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Gumby: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2006
so i call her today to wish her a happy easter and i invite her to come over but she says no i cant i have to stay home and help prepare dinner, i couldnt even go out yesterday. dam i was kinda angry. do u think guys it was a mix of she couldnt come over and she just didnt wanna come over?

oh and what do u guys think about what i said before. "oneday we're talking on the phone and read her this text message from this other chick saying "do u like grabing my ass" so them im like in a joking kind of voice maybe we should startin grabbing each others ass or something like that and she says how about not and im like u dont like playing the grab ass game and she goes no i do, wtf. them im like maybe i should start working my charms on you and she goes maybe then i'll find u unbelivably attrative. wtf does this mean she doesnt like me anymore or should i just not take that as anything?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Zahymaka(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2006
She might still be pissed off at you. Be persistent and she'll know u like her.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by mukina2: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2006
hmmmmm prof zahymaka how do you know? grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Zahymaka(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2006
From what I've seen the girl has flirted outrageously with him and all yet he refused to act -- coming back to talk to her might be misconstrued as just friendship which she obviously doesn't want.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Ynot(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2006
This 'ass grabbing' story sound kind of retarded (no pon intended). Seems like you are too young for this (though i wonder how you could be driving a car).

That said, you don't have to see a girl's panties or grab her ass for you to be friends. Let her know you like her and want to be her friend first (how you feel about her) then the ass grabbing stuff and others can occur later.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Gumby: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2006
i forgot to mention a while back we were eatting dinner and im like so whats your perfect kind of guy, she says so someone whos has dark hair, brown eyes, taller then her, good sense of humor, and someone whos as dirty as her.
she pretty much discribed me with all those physical traits and then i she asked me the samething and i kinda described her. well guys im a total idiot. i wish i had the confidence to make a move and not afraid of being rejected.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Zahymaka(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2006
You're interested in her is what you're trying to say. Why're you wasting time? I know of some guys who'd love to be i your shoes -- for a girl to like someone means he's special. wink wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Gumby: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2006
i ono dude we have a good friendship right now and i dont wanan reuin by saying i like you. and i dont know if she's still interested in me. do u think once she has those emotions she will always have them?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Gumby: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2006
is asking how u like your eggs some kind of sexual thing? cause what i get out of that is she wants to sleep with me so she can get up in the morning and make me eggs.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Winnergal(f): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
You can't never 100 percent if someone loves you . . . Take it or leave it wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by ifyyyy: 2:41am On Jun 13, 2011
she always wants to be wit u, cal u if u two are nt together. tells u sweet things and calls u petnames lolllllllllllllllll
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Mynd44: 3:04am On Jun 13, 2011
Why do peeps like bringing up olds topics?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by MMM2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
when she allow u 2 cheat on her. undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2011
Just tell her how u feel,even if its a rejection at least u'll no longer wonder what she is thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Describe A Pretty Lady / Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! / ''my Affair With The Policeman'' Married Woman Caught Having Séx, Reveals Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.