Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Just Say You Are Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Say You Are Sorry (848 Views)

Can You Kneel Down To Say You Are Sorry To Your Lover(Wife/Hubby)? / Adultery: Would You Go This Far To Say You Are Sorry? / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Say You Are Sorry by Networkmaster(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2012
Some ladies and their ego problem, especially when they are really pretty.
Writing from experience I ones dated this pretty sweet lady who is ego driven, though, she also have some special part of her
that most girls lack. Believe me it wasn't easy, but as a man if you truly love your girl
that shouldn't be a problem. A real man should learn to make her lady happy by telling her what she wants to hear
and i know that's kinda silly but it works for me. Learn to say "OK I AM SORRY" and move on.

I do tell my girl i am sorry even when i know i am not wrong, i know she just want to hear that and thats silly of her.
It doesn't kill to make the lady special. She ends up telling me she is sorry after i might have said mine first and we end up
having a make up intimacy. grin

Let me tell you a story friends. We humans like to be right especially women. I ones had this neighbor in South Africa, whose wife
came crying to me and my girl friend about how wrong and bad the husband is to her, she complained and talk all her stories while i listen
and after her too many stories i just told her "U ARE RIGHT" [/b]and she was happy and left.

The husband came later that evening to complain and after his stories i told him [b]"YOU ARE RIGHT"
and he was happy that i supported him.
My girl friend was angry about my judgment and started shouting at me why i have to tell her frnd she is right and said same to her husband.
I looked at her, pleaded and also told her [b]"YOU ARE RIGHT" [/b]and she was happy, that was how i solved the whole problem.

3 Likes

Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by 190: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2012
Me apologize - never undecided
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Rocktation(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2012
cheesy Yes, YOU ARE RIGHT. It is good to have no stand. Let's all continue deceiving others and ourselves. For some reason amazingly, I found this read interesting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by 2goodbobo(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2012
Why would i say am sorry to my girlfriend when she is the one at fault? Trust me you are only spoiling her the more. Love should not be a one sided thing. Both parties should be able to apologize to each other depending on who's at fault. You are just spoiling her and she will always in turn see you as a weakman!
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by vivianc(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2012
Saying "I'm sorry" is not a big deal for me. I'm a very crazy person when I'm angry but I will definitely go back to say "I'm sorry." Tho I won't apologise when I ain't at fault but I will create an enabling environment for him to do so. And trust me the guy (whoever he will be) will definitely fall for it.
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2012
2goodbobo: Why would i say am sorry to my girlfriend when she is the one at fault? Trust me you are only spoiling her the more. Love should not be a one sided thing. Both parties should be able to apologize to each other depending on who's at fault. You are just spoiling her and she will always in turn see you as a weakman!

GBAM
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Networkmaster(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2012
2goodbobo: Why would i say am sorry to my girlfriend when she is the one at fault? Trust me you are only spoiling her the more. Love should not be a one sided thing. Both parties should be able to apologize to each other depending on who's at fault. You are just spoiling her and she will always in turn see you as a weakman!

Most times, saying I am sorry does not make you a weak man, it just shows you are wiser and superior, deep down in her she knows the
fact, its just their crazy way of life.
They are built to love and pamper and a lady with right sense won't abuse that privilege and yet, will still respect you.
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2012
@OP: Yes! You are ABSOLUTELY right! grin

Rocktation: cheesy Yes, YOU ARE RIGHT. It is good to have no stand. Let's all continue deceiving others and ourselves. For some reason amazingly, I found this read interesting. cheesy

Girlie, what are you insinuating? Your statement seems open-ended.
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2012
yes op, just say you are sorry!

People have missed opportunities because they can never say sorry!

That's one of the most important words, combined with thank you and please.

But then say sorry when you are wrong and you did bad or evil!
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2012
Sweeping thing under a rug and not logically resolving conflicts is not the way forward in a long term thing.
As you said, "you once dated a lady", so youre not dating her again.

You cant be a pushover and think you are doing good.
Sometimes even if you are too tired to fight say "we will talk about this tomorrow evening " or something so it is clear that you have not rolled over and taken it up the arse from her YET AGAIN.
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by 190: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2012
Why should one say sorry 2 a woman u haven't even married yet

Not my thing and would never be my tin angry angry
Re: Just Say You Are Sorry by Networkmaster(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2012
2buff: Sweeping thing under a rug and not logically resolving conflicts is not the way forward in a long term thing.
As you said, "you once dated a lady", so youre not dating her again.

You cant be a pushover and think you are doing good.
Sometimes even if you are too tired to fight say "we will talk about this tomorrow evening " or something so it is clear that you have not rolled over and taken it up the arse from her YET AGAIN.

Trust me if i had the chance i would have married her, one thing lead to the other when i left her country so we lost it.
Saying I AM SORRY was the best thing that happened to her and me, she finally learnt how to apologies because it was a habit i taught her.
We became more closer as ever cos' we just know how to solve our problems by saying I AM SORRY YOU ARE RIGHT. Beside, like i did state in the write-up she always end up saying I AM SORRY to me after i might have said mine and she does confess it was her fault. So, saying I AM SORRY YOU ARE RIGHT is no big deal, its just a way of showing maturity and solving problems, it does work for me not only in my relationship also around my environment and the people i meet day to day, I often use the word YOU ARE RIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Romantic? Question For The Ladies. / He Doesnt Want To Tlk About It, Do U Respect That Or Its Best To Iron It Out? / Can You Marry From Any Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.