Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe (7444 Views)

Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by M17: 2:32am On Oct 08, 2012
AWOLOWO AGWOLOGWO has late night show in hell tonight ,it's call dancing with the devil just like dancing with the star's .The fucking idiot is getting booed in hell from all the infant he killed .snake agwologwo awolowo shame to you born in hell .

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by lagcity(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2012
[
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by lagcity(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2012
aspabay:

Hahaha, maybe you should tell your women to stop prostituting and running after our men.
But seriously, why are Ibo girls avoiding Igbo men.

cheesy cheesy on a lighter note, i think i can answer this important question. Ibo girls can not marry Ibo men because in reality Ibo men are women. So you see, women can't marry women (at least in Naija). Ibo men talk too much; morning till night na chor! chor! chor! chor! chei!. Women don't like that, they want a man who can keep quiet and listen.

Secondly, Ibo men have rendered their women useless. Ibo man knows the price of every fish and tomato in the market. Therefore, he's not liberal with money, and that's a dealbreaker to women, as you know. Instead of Ibo man to sit his black a55 at home or face his business, he will want to go and buy pepper and tomato at the market. Haba! So you see, it is very difficult for ibo woman to chop ibo man's money cheesy This is where the Yoruba man comes in. cheesy
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by lagcity(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Igbo = Marijuana. That's what Achebe had! That Igbo messed him up grin Only someone high on igbo will expect his enemy to feed him. cheesy That's why they call it the munchies.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
lagcity:

cheesy cheesy on a lighter note, i think i can answer this important question. Ibo girls can not marry Ibo men because in reality Ibo men are women. So you see, women can't marry women (at least in Naija). Ibo men talk too much; morning till night na chor! chor! chor! chor! chei!. Women don't like that, they want a man who can keep quiet and listen.

Secondly, Ibo men have rendered their women useless. Ibo man knows the price of every fish and tomato in the market. Therefore, he's not liberal with money, and that's a dealbreaker to women, as you know. Instead of Ibo man to sit his black a55 at home or face his business, he will want to go and buy pepper and tomato at the market. Haba! So you see, it is very difficult for ibo woman to chop ibo man's money cheesy This is where the Yoruba man comes in. cheesy

The bold part is so true its very funny. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos / 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: / 1$ Equal #440 Today, An Evidence That Buhari Is A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.