Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe (7443 Views)

Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope / Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by nku5: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bla bla bla! That's all these chimpanzees are swinging from the branches whooping and beating their chests. An intellectual collosus and one of the greatest writers the world has ever seen makes a statement and all we see are insults and asymetric answers. Achebe did not lie and no one has been able to say anything concrete to the contrary.

Ebenezer Babatope is not a man to be taken seriously. When yoruba elite were staying away from abacha's government, "ebino topsy" was doing omo odo for the same abacha. His past aside, did anyone notice that he didn't say anything constructive about achebe's points

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by teecuzy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
No, it's because of uneducated aggressive slow-poking tribalistic beast like you. Stupid fvcktard!
Ngodigha:
Is there anything wrong why you people don't marry your smelly women?. Is it because of their smelly cuntt.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Am not one to diminish Wole Soyinka's world achievements, respect and intellect. (the greatest and few yoruba man with sense). I will not also be the one to take you through achebe's world achievements, respect and intellect (in your deceit)

Am only particular about that rogue, opportunist, felon, mass and self muderer Awolowo. Who will go down history as the singularly most overrated man in the world by a singular tribe.

Achebe would not have an education if Awolowo did not have the vision to established the University of Ibadan. The ingrate should be thankful he didn't end up as a tailor in his village. Ko ni daa fun.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by M17: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
Get the fork out you yorubastard in your close mind with locomotive mentality ,where did this yorumorons stand is quite incomprehensible ,Your logic's and the way of reasoning some time rated you as most bias and confuse non entity as ever .One minute you claim that delta state belong to Yoruba region been a mid west Nigeria .But when it comes to the national action of major chuma nzeogwu it then suddenly becomes an igbo coup .You distance from western Nigeria action as you claim delta state .
Yorubas majority of you scavengers are shamelessly vomiting insult's on achebe please bend down and eat what you threw up your rubbish .I single handed Yorubas out to e- whip retards why? You trolls always on igbo people's azz .
DELTA STATE IS OURS LIKE ORUBAS ALWAYS CLAIM ,DELTA STATE IS WHERE MAJOR CHUKWUMA NZEOGWU FROM. IGBO COUP IGBO COUP ,
ask musiwa and the rest of Yorubas to stop claiming delta state then if major nzeogwu is Igbo and he is from delta state mid west Nigeria as they name it and claim .

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by WilyWily5: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
@Demmy,
Go and check all i have posted here from the first day in Nairaland, i maintain the notion that Awolowo, Hithler and Satan belong to thesame Kingdom, but today i am vindicated that Awolowo is Devil incarnate.
Thanks to our lovely Prof.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/biafra.htm

Because charges of genocide had fueled international sympathy for Biafra, the FMG allowed a team of international experts to observe the surrender and to look for evidence. Subsequently, the observers testified that they found no evidence of genocide or systematic destruction of property, although there was considerable evidence of famine and death as a result of the war. Furthermore, under Gowon's close supervision, the federal government ensured that Igbo civilians would not be treated as defeated enemies. A program was launched to reintegrate the Biafran rebels into a unified Nigeria. A number of public officials who had "actively counselled, aided, or abetted" secession were dismissed, but a clear distinction was made between them and those who had simply carried out their duties. Igbo personnel soon were being reenlisted in the federal armed forces. There were no trials and few people were imprisoned. Ojukwu, in exile, was made the scapegoat, but efforts to have him extradited failed.

An Igbo official, Ukapi "Tony" Asika, was named administrator of the new East Central State, comprising the Igbo heartland. Asika had remained loyal to the federal government during the civil war, but as a further act of conciliation, his all-Igbo cabinet included members who had served under the secessionist regime. Asika was unpopular with many Igbo, who considered him a traitor, and his administration was characterized as inept and corrupt. In three years under his direction, however, the state government achieved the rehabilitation of 70 percent of the industry incapacitated during the war. The federal government granted funds to cover the state's operating expenses for an interim period, and much of the war damage was repaired. Social services and public utilities slowly were reinstituted, although not to the prewar levels.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Ngodigha: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Achebe would not have an education if Awolowo did not have the vision to established the University of Ibadan. The ingrate should be thankful he didn't end up as a tailor in his village. Ko ni daa fun.

Illiterate monkey, go and tell your fellow drop-outs that Awo never estabished any university in Nigeria.
U.I was established by the colonial regime.
I hope this settles in your empty skull, monkey.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by cjrane: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Goebbels,Himmler and other Nazi war criminals did much more for Germany than merely provide land for a campus of University of London in ibadan.But that didn't change the fact that they were indeed criminals and were hanged for their heinous crimes against humanity. Prof. Achebe only shed light on this Nigerian war criminal called Awolowo, and wondered why he went to such extreme to commit heinous crimes against humanity. Obafemi Awolowo belongs to the club of these Nazi henchmen and others as Charles Ghankay Taylor,Slobodan Milosevic,Slobodan Rajkovic,Emperor Bokassa etc

As a well educated man,Awolowo was expected to have a rational sense to measure his actions to fall within internationally acceptable norms of war. He cheated the hang man, but history shall remember his inglorious role and no amount of name calling or insult of the erudite Prof. Achebe can change that fact of history.The NPFL rebels in Liberia did the same to insult or maim anyone who dared to speak the truth that Charles Taylor was a war criminal for committing war crimes as using children and hacking off limbs.Well, he lived long enough for the international court of Justice to make him pay for his crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ngodigha:
Illiterate monkey, go and tell your fellow drop-outs that Awo never estabished any university in Nigeria.
U.I was established by the colonial regime.
I hope this settles in your empty skull, monkey.

Foolish baboon Yigbo boy suffering from colo mental dont bite. Obviously I meant to say University of Ife. Still my point stand as it concern UI and the bigot called Achebe, if Yoruba nationalists hadn't agitated for a college and the Ibadan chiefs hadn't donated land to build it on the bigot would not have a university to attend in Nigeria.

Are u settle now baboon?

Olosi.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Ngodigha: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Foolish baboon Yigbo boy suffering from colo mental dont bite. Obviously I meant to say University of Ife. Still my point stand as it concern UI and the bigot called Achebe, if Yoruba nationalists hadn't agitated for a college and the Ibadan chiefs hadn't donated land to build it on the bigot would not have a university to attend in Nigeria.

Are u settle now baboon?

Olosi.
Castrated monkey, Awolowo did not establish the university at Ife. It was established by Akintola-the man he headbutted at a Jos rally. Once again, get a life, bastardd.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Dede1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

You are a drooling fool with zero bright future. Awolowo had barely made it to London when a College in Ibadan was established.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ngodigha:
Castrated monkey, Awolowo did not establish the university at Ife. It was established by Akintola-the man he headbutted at a Jos rally. Once again, get a life, bastardd.

Pathetic baboon are you on drug? The split came after Action Group established the university of Ife, Awolowo was still the leader then you baboon igboid.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Dede1:

You are a drooling fool with zero bright future. Awolowo had barely made it to London when a College in Ibadan was established.

Foolish igboboy, Awolowo had brought Egbé Ọmọ Odùduwà to Lagos by 1948. GFOH you nuisance igbo noise maker.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by vanbonattel: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
If it were in saner climes, Awolowo should be dug up, flogged, burnt again his dirty bones used to beat obj to death

1 Like

Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Ngodigha: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Pathetic baboon are you on drug? The split came after Action Group established the university of Ife, Awolowo was still the leader then you baboon igboid.
Anophelles Yorubie, Hawolowo gave you people half-baked education. At first you said he established U.I, then we handed you the correct lesson. You came up again with Ife, you were also corrected, get a life, aszhole, Hawo is not intelligent enough to establish great universities such as U.I and Ife, idiott.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Dede1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Foolish igboboy, Awolowo had brought Egbé Ọmọ Odùduwà to Lagos by 1948. GFOH you nuisance igbo noise maker.

I shall not make you wiser even if obliged to do so. The crappy Egbé Ọmọ Odùduwà was formed in 1945 in London. Awolowo could not open one-room office in Ibadan after two years he returned to Southern Protectorate in 1947 talk less establishing a college, agbaya.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by vanbonattel: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Dede1:

I shall not make you wiser even if obliged to do so. The crappy Egbé Ọmọ Odùduwà was formed in 1945 in London. Awolowo could not open one-room office in Ibadan after two years he returned to Southern Protectorate in 1947 talk less establishing a college, agbaya.

I really wonder what awolowo did to worth the hype on his hopeless image, apart from starving innocent children to death, i dont know of any serious achievement which awolowo did in his life.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ngodigha:
Anophelles Yorubie, Hawolowo gave you people half-baked education. At first you said he established U.I, then we handed you the correct lesson. You came up again with Ife, you were also corrected, get a life, aszhole, Hawo is not intelligent enough to establish great universities such as U.I and Ife, idiott.

Ok then, your baboon father migrated to ibadan and ile-ife from his rain forest mud village in Orlu and established UI and ife. is that what you want? An igboid involvement in Yoruba activities.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Dede1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
van bonattel:

I really wonder what awolowo did to worth the hype on his hopeless image, apart from starving innocent children to death, i dont know of any serious achievement which awolowo did in his life.

The most laughable hype of all time is the lunatic insinuation that “Akawo” such as Awolowo built Lagos. I still wonder why such exemplary fit was not performed in Ibadan, the acclaimed capital of Oduduwa country.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Dede1:

igboboy I suggest you go read on the nationalists who pressed the British to establish UI and the ibadan local chiefs who granted their land so that a bigot and ingrate like Achebe could have a school to attend. Awolowo was right you're all irredeemable.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by demmy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Dede1:

The most laughable hype of all time is the lunatic insinuation that “Akawo” such as Awolowo built Lagos. I still wonder why such exemplary fit was not performed in Ibadan, the acclaimed capital of Oduduwa country.

Achebe and Zik and other irredeemable igboids used to live in Ibadan, why don't you ask them.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by vanbonattel: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

Achebe and Zik and other irredeemable igboids used to live in Ibadan, why don't you ask them.

Zik = University of Nigeria in Nsukka.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by Dede1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
demmy:

igboboy I suggest you go read on the nationalists who pressed the British to establish UI and the ibadan local chiefs who granted their land so that a bigot and ingrate like Achebe could have a school to attend. Awolowo was right you're all irredeemable.

You are tempting me to call you names. Ordinary one-room office to swear affidavit, Awolowo could not open in Ibadan until 1949. If not for the compliment of hunger, Awolowo could have been aimlessly roaming London's alley ways till 1960, olodo.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by teecuzy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Seconded by me, Tribalism has come to stay in Nigeria.Each tribe sees itself as more self-righteous than the other. Nigeria and the UAE found oil almost at the same time, UAE used their oil to develop their economy massively but what are we doing? We loot our oil money to develop other countries economy. Our people are suffering, the cabals are enjoying, we are arguing on tribal heroes, I smh. And I weep for this misconception of a nation called Nigeria, tribes don't even like one another how can there be progress? I thank God, its not what happens on Nairaland that happens in reality, maybe we'll be on the street beating drums of war *sigh*
vislabraye: Tribalism has come to stay in Nigeria. Achebe has his opinion.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by tyson55(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Methinks, the FGN needs to take a first step towards placing Nigeria on the part of progress by tendering unreserved apology to the igbos and unless that is done, Nigeria will continue to retrogress!

This Nigerian-Biafran issue can not just be swept under the carpet, the Govt must take a bold step to address it once and for all.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by tyson55(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Methinks, the FGN needs to take a first step towards placing Nigeria on the part of progress by tendering unreserved apology to the igbos and unless that is done, Nigeria will continue to retrogress!

This Nigerian-Biafran issue can not just be swept under the carpet, the Govt must take a bold step to address it once for all.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by cjrane: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Isn't Babatope the baker of some cabin biscuits?
How did he gain such historical knowledge or privileged information to challenge an erudite Prof.Achebe who had actually met Awolowo several times before and during the civil war on the way forward for Nigeria? Some senseless noise makers men!
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by 4chi: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ngodigha:
Monkey, shut up. Prof Achebe has not lied in his memoirs. Why can't all this Yorugba fools come up here and show us how Achebe lied. Awo's £20 measure after the war was criminal and his war policies should make the INT COURT OF JUSTICE try the eediot post humoursly.
Thang God, the world now knows about Awo and for the wrong reason. What a killer.
Yiboman calling someone a monkey? Amazing! I served in one of your cesspits, and one thing that bothers me throughout is the similarity between most ibomen and chimpanzees. It seems your forebears had some sexual relationship with chimps, that explains the flat head.. cheesy thank god I quickly redeployed before one of your human eating tribes catches up with me! Bleeping cannibals.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
4chi:
Yiboman calling someone a monkey? Amazing! I served in one of your cesspits, and one thing that bothers me throughout is the similarity between most ibomen and chimpanzees. It seems your forebears had some sexual relationship with chimps, that explains the flat head.. cheesy thank god I quickly redeployed before one of your human eating tribes catches up with me! Bleeping cannibals.

You know where the NYSC camp in Abia state is located is very notorious for eating human that officials warn corpers not to wander around else they land in some peoples pots
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by MrGlobe(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
4chi:
indeed. like obasanjo, Tinubu, iyabo and ibadan faces. The jokes on you
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by cjrane: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ebenezer Babatope of all people? This shows the type of crooks leading people in Yorubaland.
Re: Awolowo: Babatope Tackles Achebe by ogokam: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
This dude had time reply that moffo. For this nigga called Achebe to vomi.t trash upon all his merits, then I'v got to conclude that no hope for the Igbo generation.

There is no hope for your father's entire generation!!! You do not ever have any worthwhile statement to make; always up in arms when anything 'Igbo' is mentioned on NL. U jst shut your foul mouth, gal. Why don't you come and wipe off the remaining 'Igbo' tribe, bitch? Moderators, you guys are no longer checking out this little girl's comments. What do you know about the Igbos? When did you stop suckling and also learnt to make such offensive remarks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Tasks LCCI On Okada Riders Business Plan / 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: / No Plan To Sell Ajaokuta Steel, Osinbajo Assures Kogi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.